jamesward0
+0|6665
according to a survay done by valve AT LEAST 700,000 cannot play battlefield 2 because of the new patch vertion 1.2.

I am one of them and i began to think 700,000 people at least.
i think anyone who has this problem could sue because ea forced this patch to play the game and the servers by not supporting older cards that worked with the origional bf2 they deliberatly made this product faulty.
so in thoery 700,000 people could ask ea to either realease a new patch to fix this problem or give them there money back for some people who baught bf 2 when it first came out and who baugh special forces they could ask for over £60 back.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6844|Delaware
Source?
sparklet
Banned
+34|6770|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
sucks for you
jamesward0
+0|6665

SysTray wrote:

Source?
it asks you when you go on steam also you can search google put in radon 9200+bf2 patch v1.2
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6726

jamesward0 wrote:

according to a survay done by valve AT LEAST 700,000 cannot play battlefield 2 because of the new patch vertion 1.2.

i think anyone who has this problem could sue because ea forced this patch to play the game and the servers by not supporting older cards that worked with the origional bf2 they deliberatly made this product faulty.
so in thoery 700,000 people could ask ea to either realease a new patch to fix this problem or give them there money back for some people who baught bf 2 when it first came out and who baugh special forces they could ask for over £60 back.
i can't play becasue of the mad lag in the new patch if i play i get kicked
twood375
+16|6671|Washington, D.C.
When you go on steam? What the hell are you talking about? Steam is for Valve games like Half Life 2

Can you give us a link to this information?
ViPeY
+0|6702|Hampshire, England
yea where did u here this?  700,000 poeple!?! sounds like a lot to me.  Considering there are only around 1.3 million registered BF2 players 700,000 seems way too high.

Can you provide a link plz?  and y did valve do this survey? what have they got to do with BF2?
jamesward0
+0|6665

[BambiKillerz]Brian wrote:

jamesward0 wrote:

i can't play becasue of the mad lag in the new patch if i play i get kicked
do buildings load?
sparklet
Banned

sparklet wrote:

sucks for you
ExitWound
+0|6704
Lollaskates my comp is Shite and i can play 700k my arse 50k at most. Valve is a rival gaming company do the math

Last edited by ExitWound (2006-02-19 08:35:22)

jamesward0
+0|6665

ViPeY wrote:

yea where did u here this?  700,000 poeple!?! sounds like a lot to me.  Considering there are only around 1.3 million registered BF2 players 700,000 seems way too high.

Can you provide a link plz?  and y did valve do this survey? what have they got to do with BF2?
i dont know why i suppose its the fact that when you see the figures you realise tha dice really dont care and it makes it seem like valve does so it gets eople to switch from bf2 to valve games
JonskyGBR
+5|6696|England
Don't mean to be horrible but,

It's all the people who still have shite hardware that holds PC graphics in games back. Game developers have to cater for everything from G-force 3ti200 to G-force7800GTX, unlike x-box 360 and future PS3 developers who know everyone has shit hot hardware and can push the GFX to the limit.
jamesward0
+0|6665
jamesward0
+0|6665

JonskyGBR wrote:

Don't mean to be horrible but,

It's all the people who still have shite hardware that holds PC graphics in games back. Game developers have to cater for everything from G-force 3ti200 to G-force7800GTX, unlike x-box 360 and future PS3 developers who know everyone has shit hot hardware and can push the GFX to the limit.
maybe in graphics card terms but there not important as people think for less lag you should upgrade you proocessor
jamesward0
+0|6665

ExitWound wrote:

Lollaskates my comp is Shite and i can play 700k my arse 50k at most. Valve is a rival gaming company do the math
and dice dont care
jamesward0
+0|6665

SysTray wrote:

Source?
my sig now
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

I have had over 700,000 women.
Esker
+1|6750
That's utter crap, my FX5600 used to run BF2 on low settings just fine...

A lot of those cards wouldn't have supported BF2 before the new patch heh. I can see someone running BF2 on full spec with an Intel 845 ha and that topic is also old, June 2005?

By the way I'd take that out of your sig, it's friggin huge.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-19 08:46:17)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6843|Belgium

jamesward0 wrote:

SysTray wrote:

Source?
my sig now
Great...
No REMOVE it from your sig again, please...

Place it in your first post, but not in your sig, your sig is not made to put pics in there with that size.

R
ViPeY
+0|6702|Hampshire, England
ok thats just VERY VERY annoying - plz remove that image from your sig right now!!
jamesward0
+0|6665

Esker wrote:

That's utter crap, my FX5600 used to run BF2 on low settings just fine...

A lot of those cards wouldn't have supported BF2 before the new patch heh. I can see someone running BF2 on full spec with an Intel 845 ha.
well you should mostly concentrate neat the top there accurate the radon 9200 particularly handekled bf2 really well and now because of the new patch thats 54,000 out of the game
sparklet
Banned

sparklet wrote:

sparklet wrote:

sucks for you
sgt_mango333
+31|6675
Quit your whining!!!!  You bought a game you knew was going to stress every piece of hardware available at normal settings.  Now you have the balls to complain that your hardware is subpar and want the developers and publishers to give you your money back?  Say maybe I should get my money back from McDonalds because that burger didn't sit well with me.  Or maybe I should get my money back from Bill Gates, because the software has bugs.   Shut up all you whiners!!!   Play or leave - and I'm hoping for the latter so we can find the posts worth reading without having to muck through this crap!

This is a game, the best of its kind to date.  And all you can do is bitch and moan about how Dice and EA suck and aren't catering to your specific requests.  You want to play the latest and greatest on the PC you gotta upgrade, plain and simple.  If you can't afford it, I feel your pain...go get an xbox so the rest of us who love to play games - bugs and all - can do so without your whining in our ears.
Cheddarmuff
+21|6675
Sue huh.....why is that always someone's first conclusion.....exactly what's wrong with the world..
jamesward0
+0|6665
a huge sig for a huge problem anyway im resizing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard