Phat=A$$=
Caution: May Contain Traces of Nut
+1|6807|Southsea, UK
EA have released their Battlefield 2 Newsletter for this month - i thought i'd post a link to the online version for those who don't get it emailed to them

Before you ask....no, theres no info about the patch in it!

Click Here
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

Phat=A$$= wrote:

EA have released their Battlefield 2 Newsletter for this month - i thought i'd post a link to the online version for those who don't get it emailed to them

Before you ask....no, theres no info about the patch in it!

Click Here
BF2 Modern Combat is so sickening. the graphics are horrid. bf1942 wasn't even that bad.
CinnamonBits
Sniper Cat
+1|6796
Yeah, Modern Combat doesn't look that enticing.  I am, however, going to get and play Special Forces.  I think it looks awesome.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6834

CinnamonBits wrote:

Yeah, Modern Combat doesn't look that enticing.  I am, however, going to get and play Special Forces.  I think it looks awesome.
Agreed'd
Phat=A$$=
Caution: May Contain Traces of Nut
+1|6807|Southsea, UK
with you 100% there, the Special Forces stuff was the only reason I posted it!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6821
Those video's are like a month old.. but ok

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-09-30 03:07:33)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6839|government yard in trenchtown.
At least I haven't seen them, so shut up

Nice vids anyway, I think I'm gonna get Special Forces actually..
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

yeah, me too, and I hope accounts from BF2 will carry over to the expansion. Don't want to start as private all over again..
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6842|Missoula, MT
That's for sure Schuss!

By the way, what's with EA's official BF2 website?!  They put messages up, like the one that went up on Tuesday but was dated Monday about the GameSpy downtime upgrade thingy, then take the messages down.  Same with videos, like the expansion pack video that disappeared.  Why does EA do this?  It drives me mad!  The only reason I go there at all is in the hopes of finding a status update on the next patch.  After this patch, I don't think I'll go there anymore.  EA website team, get it together! 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-09-30 06:45:09)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

B.Schuss wrote:

yeah, me too, and I hope accounts from BF2 will carry over to the expansion. Don't want to start as private all over again..
Now, you can't rely 100% on this, but I am very certain that the accounts will, in fact, carry over quite nicely.

( Nice enough that it'll be a 30 minute upgrade to my site to work for those new accounts... )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard