ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
i just got a ticket for running a stop sign, and not only do i have to pay $95 for that offense, i also have to pay an additional $75 because i've had 3 moving violations in 5 years.

how many tickets do you guys have, and how much did they run you?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
What's a moving violation?
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Mutantsteak wrote:

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon
one traffic violation.....believe it or not, it was while i was on my way to see my lawyer about a different thing all together .

i wound up getting a little package deal lol.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

0, quite lucky seeing I run through about 5 red lights a day (average) (with work)

gotta know where you can and where not
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6376|NSW, Australia

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

0, quite lucky seeing I run through about 5 red lights a day (average) (with work)

gotta know where you can and where not
im telling
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

pt cop does have some advantages
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6509|Norway
U better be glad ur not living in Norway.  Here the same offence will rip you $1018.  And you said you have to pay...what again?
InnerMonkey
+62|6689
FWIW, I consider running stops much worse than speeding, as you're a much more serious danger in that situation.  I think the tickets should have been much higher.

As for your question, the last ticket I got was a couple years ago.  It was for speeding on a motorcyle, which isn't hard to do really.  The ticket was $170 and some change.  About 3 years before that, I got a speeding ticket in my car, and I think it was about $125.  It was a different county, and I wasn't speeding as bad in the car, so maybe that's why it was cheaper.

I had a ticket or two when I was a teenager, but the last of those was probably 9 years or so before the newer ones, and I don't recall the fines, as I went to traffic school for those.

Oh yeah, I got a ticket in college, but I have a family member at the PD in that town, so I traded computer work for getting out of the ticket.

Last edited by InnerMonkey (2008-03-14 15:40:34)

GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ

millmax wrote:

U better be glad ur not living in Norway.  Here the same offence will rip you $1018.  And you said you have to pay...what again?
Poor Norwegians :\

and he said $95
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Uh, not any for a long time.  If I were to list my record here, it probably would take up the page, no joke.

Last moving violations I got were 2 reckless drivings about 9 months apart.

How many tickets have I got?  About 5 tickets for car, about 10-15 for "other stuff".  A little jailtime too.  It was for the better though.  I was a dumb fucking kid when I was younger.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

although I tried paying a parking ticket one time and they said the record of it wasnt in the system

wait

before I ever had a license I was ticketed for an open container in a moving vehicle or something like that.  I was 20 years old too.  I dont know why they didnt get me with underage drinking.  this was in texas

$275

oh yeah, I had a truency charge when I was in high school.,  thats it for tickets.

$50

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-14 18:02:24)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6626|UK
1 £60 fine and 3 points for 3 years

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard