.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6451|The Twilight Zone
Where can i find it in Vista?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6350|uk

Pressing "Windows Buttton" + R will bring up the run command- enter "%Temp%", and click ok, and it will bring it up.

Alternately, for me its in C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp.... (AppData is a hidden holder, and so may be Local and/or Temp itself)
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

123MB on 3 days, lol.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

Titch2349 wrote:

Pressing "Windows Buttton" + R will bring up the run command- enter "%Temp%", and click ok, and it will bring it up.

Alternately, for me its in C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\Temp.... (AppData is a hidden holder, and so may be Local and/or Temp itself)
Alternatively, you can type any command in the "Start Search" bar as you open Windows Start menu. Oh, and mine is 866MB - last reformat was about...6-8 months ago.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993
3.7 Gigs.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

Ryan wrote:

So deleting all the files won't hurt anything or make anything suddenly dissappear?
Totally harmless, but it's possible that you can't delete some files, cause they are in use. It's called temporary cause it was only needed for a short amount of time.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6700
6.39mg - I have crap cleaner!
DanishHonor
+8|5997|Denmark
68 files, 7,58 mb.

Last edited by DanishHonor (2008-03-15 03:42:58)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6682|West Yorkshire, U.K
Thanks for calling people ignorant for not knowing something

But hey, mines empty
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6525|Belgium

ignorant: lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact... It was not an insult, I just don't know any other english word for it.

And if you would clean his computer, you would just know he knows nothing about it. ^^
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6682|West Yorkshire, U.K

De_Jappe wrote:

ignorant: lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact... It was not an insult, I just don't know any other english word for it.

And if you would clean his computer, you would just know he knows nothing about it. ^^
Ahh right ok, just in the English language, calling people ignorant in a certain context i.e. 'for you ignorant people' can be offensive. But no worries since you didn't know
Cha0sg0d
Bennet For Mexican Predicents '08
+11|6136|The Netherlands
3,24GB
5.505 files
127 folders
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6400|dm_maidenhead
3.29 GB
545 files
106 folders