Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6729|Eastern PA

siciliano732 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

right, as stated in my long post above...he is part of a church and claims to be christian yet, the church he belongs to never once has him denounce Islam, or be baptized.  ^^ read my post above.
So what if his church doesn't require him to denounce Islam or be baptised
you dont think its weird that he never had to denounce Islam, a faith that hates Christianity, and if you do so as denounce Islam, you are to be killed.  If he is not a Islamic follower, why would he not denounce it?  Plus once born into the Islamic faith, which he was, you cannot just back out of that.

DEVILS ADVOCATE PEOPLE....I AM JUST PROPOSING IDEAS TO THINK ABOUT! DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL AND GET WORKED UP OVER IT.
Why would he have to denounce a faith that he is not a member of? And if you've gone to Church for the last 20 odd years then I'd say you're a fucking Christian.

And the only insurgency I see popping up domestically if Obama becomes Prez is the inbred, fuck-nut, ignorant, backwoods, kill-the-ni**er, racist type...ya dig?
siciliano732
+202|6655|New York

Masques wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

So what if his church doesn't require him to denounce Islam or be baptised
you dont think its weird that he never had to denounce Islam, a faith that hates Christianity, and if you do so as denounce Islam, you are to be killed.  If he is not a Islamic follower, why would he not denounce it?  Plus once born into the Islamic faith, which he was, you cannot just back out of that.

DEVILS ADVOCATE PEOPLE....I AM JUST PROPOSING IDEAS TO THINK ABOUT! DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL AND GET WORKED UP OVER IT.
Why would he have to denounce a faith that he is not a member of? And if you've gone to Church for the last 20 odd years then I'd say you're a fucking Christian.

And the only insurgency I see popping up domestically if Obama becomes Prez is the inbred, fuck-nut, ignorant, backwoods, kill-the-ni**er, racist type...ya dig?
yea i dig.  The fact that is against muslim law to stop being a Muslim, has not been touched upon yet by anyone.  Just argued that they are not of a faith yet certain documents have a "faith" on it.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-14 09:28:44)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6562

siciliano732 wrote:

yea i dig.  The fact that is against muslim law to stop being a Muslim, has not been touched upon yet by anyone.  Just argued that they are not of a faith yet certain documents have a "faith" on it.
lol. If someone is no longer a Muslim then they don't give a fuck about Muslim 'law' - they probably think it's ludicrous just like Christian, Hindu, Buddhist and Jewish dogma.
siciliano732
+202|6655|New York
Here is what i have been talking about and the idea i have been presenting to you guys, the idea that if you denounce Islam you are to be killed and because he was born into Islam (one parent was of the faith), he the is as well:

"Yes a Muslim can become a Christian the Qur'an states a Muslim is allowed to lie to a infidel if it is needed to achieve a goal for Allah. They problem is Obama is a "fitri murtad" in the eyes of Islam if he has converted to the Christian faith. The reason why Muslims is not following this passage in the Qur'an and not being outraged by Obama's professed apostasy, is bringing questions to his true religious beliefs since his "Christian Church" has honored the Muslim Louis Farrakhan with its highest honor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNEfEBYI...

http://www.al-islam.org/organizations/Aa...

A fitri murtad is one who was born of Muslim parents (or at least one parent) and then rejects Islam. If he rejects Islam, then, according to the fatawa of our maraji (including Ayatullahs al-Khu'i and Khumayni) he is to be killed."

AGAIN...JUST IDEAS TO THINK ABOUT.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2008-03-14 09:31:20)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6562
lol. You're as bad as the 9/11 conspiracists.
siciliano732
+202|6655|New York

CameronPoe wrote:

I am not saying these are things i believe. I am saying i am playing devils advocate to open discussion and get people thinking.  I do not care who you vote for or what have you, it doenst matter to me.  I am just playing the "What If?" card to see what peoples opinions and thoughts are on the topic.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida

siciliano732 wrote:

what if its true though?  are we on the brink of the allegations stated above?
Thats why we have the second amendment.  And... you know, the whole checks and balances thing in our government. 

I don't blame the guy you talked to for being paranoid.  A lot of people are, especially Vets.  But I think there's something wrong with you for taking it seriously. 

Simple logic should tell you its simply not true... and if the impossible happens, and it IS true.... then nothing happens anyway.  You act as though there's a backdoor Obama can leave open for radical terrorists to sneak into the country.  As if the thousands and millions of people who work for the government wouldn't notice.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650

Spearhead wrote:

A lot of people are, especially Vets.
says who?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6696|Tampa Bay Florida

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

A lot of people are, especially Vets.
says who?
Well I mean like PTSD and stuff

So an ex spook saying that stuff is understandable imo...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6650
if someone tells you that they are an ex spook, you could pretty much rule it out.
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6203|Cali
i find his comment Shallow and Pendantict. Yes. Shallow and pendandtict
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6729|Eastern PA

siciliano732 wrote:

Here is what i have been talking about and the idea i have been presenting to you guys, the idea that if you denounce Islam you are to be killed and because he was born into Islam (one parent was of the faith), he the is as well:

"Yes a Muslim can become a Christian the Qur'an states a Muslim is allowed to lie to a infidel if it is needed to achieve a goal for Allah. They problem is Obama is a "fitri murtad" in the eyes of Islam if he has converted to the Christian faith. The reason why Muslims is not following this passage in the Qur'an and not being outraged by Obama's professed apostasy, is bringing questions to his true religious beliefs since his "Christian Church" has honored the Muslim Louis Farrakhan with its highest honor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNEfEBYI...

http://www.al-islam.org/organizations/Aa...

A fitri murtad is one who was born of Muslim parents (or at least one parent) and then rejects Islam. If he rejects Islam, then, according to the fatawa of our maraji (including Ayatullahs al-Khu'i and Khumayni) he is to be killed."

AGAIN...JUST IDEAS TO THINK ABOUT.
Newsflash. He draws more ire from the Islamic fundies for being American than some fictional background story.
zeidmaan
+234|6421|Vienna

siciliano732 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I am not saying these are things i believe. I am saying i am playing devils advocate to open discussion and get people thinking.
well we are saying that the idea is so preposterously ludicrous that you should stop playing the Devils Advocate

You can get killed for "leaving" Islam in countries where you get killed for listening Rock and Roll and watching MTV (although I agree about MTV part). It occasionally happens in civilized world too but only by very demented people. And to assume that all Muslims in the world somehow "know" that he is a sleeper agent and no one in USA government knows is epically impossible.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

siciliano732 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I am not saying these are things i believe. I am saying i am playing devils advocate to open discussion and get people thinking.  I do not care who you vote for or what have you, it doenst matter to me.  I am just playing the "What If?" card to see what peoples opinions and thoughts are on the topic.
I'm dubious you are actually playing devils advocate. I think you may just be as crazy as your 'ex-CIA' man.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5968|Washington DC
The OP needs fire support from the 69th Paragraph Division
Laika
+75|5950
You should know that your playing of devil's advocate really makes you sound like a Nazi supporter before the holocaust.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

A president doesn't actually have as great a deal of power as people credit the office with. Instead, it's the prospect of appointees that drive many elections.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6475
oh noez!!!!1!!! teh moozlimz r gonna tak ovr r countree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that was the third time I said that in the past month.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard