Mutantsteak wrote:

Mark as spam
Gfr28
+6|5923
deleted it and say u never got the email
Black Amethyst
+1|5945

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Basically my math teacher needed our email addresses so that he could send us all our holiday work. Check out what he wrote:

"My dear students, First I would like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to be one of your teachers.I hope you understand each and every lesson of mathematics. The attachment contains 105 question I would like you to solve with pen and paper. Reading the question is not enough. The questions are divided in 7 topics and you have the answers in the back. I know it is Easter and I am sending my best wishes for a happy Easter. Jesus demonstrated God's unconditional love for us. He taught us the importance of helping others and loving our neighbors. His selfless devotion and mercy provide a remarkable example for all of us. Today, I give thanks for God's many blessings and one of them is you, as my student."

Kudos to him for the nice things he said but I had no idea he was that religious.
That's just.......bad....
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6556|San Diego, CA, USA
Here's what that email would had looked like if you were a terrorist training camp:

Osama Bin Ladin wrote:

"My dear jihadist, first I would like to thank Alah for giving me the opportunity to be one of your teachers.  I hope you understand each and every lesson of killing infidels. The attachment contains 105 zionists I would like you to kill with bombs and guns.  Reading the mission is not enough.  The missions are divided in 7 sections and you have the bombs in the back.   I know it is Saturday and I am sending my best wishes for a Happy Ramadan.   Mohamad demonstrated Alah's unconditional hate for infidels.  He taught us the importance of killing others and enslaving our neighbors.  His selfless devotion and wrath provide a remarkable example for all of us.  Today, I give thanks for Alah's many jihadist and one of them is you, as my student."
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

Most Jihadist teachers, never get to teach for very long. By the time it comes to the martydom practical it always goes the same:

"Now class, I'm only going to demonstrate this once"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop

Harmor wrote:

Here's what that email would had looked like if you were a terrorist training camp:

Osama Bin Ladin wrote:

"My dear jihadist, first I would like to thank Alah for giving me the opportunity to be one of your teachers.  I hope you understand each and every lesson of killing infidels. The attachment contains 105 zionists I would like you to kill with bombs and guns.  Reading the mission is not enough.  The missions are divided in 7 sections and you have the bombs in the back.   I know it is Saturday and I am sending my best wishes for a Happy Ramadan.   Mohamad demonstrated Alah's unconditional hate for infidels.  He taught us the importance of killing others and enslaving our neighbors.  His selfless devotion and wrath provide a remarkable example for all of us.  Today, I give thanks for Alah's many jihadist and one of them is you, as my student."
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone
My dear students, First I would like to thank God for giving me the opportunity to be one of your teachers .... Jesus demonstrated God's unconditional love for us. He taught us the importance of helping others and loving our neighbors. His selfless devotion and mercy provide a remarkable example for all of us. Today, I give thanks for God's many blessings and one of them is you, as my student.
WTF!!!

And homework over holidays is blasphemous.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2008-03-13 23:50:09)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6578|USA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ty wrote:

Wow, in a lot of schools he could be fired fo that.
Ya, I was thinking about that aswell. After all, he is teaching at an International School and that email could be seen as trying to impose religion on students who follow different faiths. Whatever, he's a cool guy and I have no intention of following this up.
not really. a teacher can say whatever the hell he wants about his own religion. what he can't do is say its better than or more correct than others.

teacher: blah blah blah praise god
student: i'm atheist.
teacher: well, thats your decision and belief, and i respect that.

thats pretty much how it goes down.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

Ender2309 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ty wrote:

Wow, in a lot of schools he could be fired fo that.
Ya, I was thinking about that aswell. After all, he is teaching at an International School and that email could be seen as trying to impose religion on students who follow different faiths. Whatever, he's a cool guy and I have no intention of following this up.
not really. a teacher can say whatever the hell he wants about his own religion. what he can't do is say its better than or more correct than others.

I disagree. I'd think he should keep those views to his self especially because he teaches at an international school. I have jews, seeks and muslims in my class. I'm sure they reacted a little differently to myself.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6578|USA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I disagree. I'd think he should keep those views to his self especially because he teaches at an international school. I have jews, seeks and muslims in my class. I'm sure they reacted a little differently to myself.
seikhs, you mean.
i have friends who are buddhist and hindu. they honestly don't give a shit. at all. people need to stop looking at the world this way. we shouldn't be tiptoeing around subjects at the fear of offending somebody. grow a skin and be respectful of other beliefs. this doesn't mean pretending nobody believes anything; it just means don't force your shit down somebody's throat.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657
seikhs, you mean.
My bad..

it just means don't force your shit down somebody's throat.
Exactly but tbh he was kind of doing that.

I honestly couldn't care less that he sent this email out. You're obviously not familiar with the concept of an international school and the rules that apply. Views on religion are to be avoided which is no new new rule that has followed since the paranoia you describe talks about. It has been around for ages and tbh, he should know a little better.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6237|NSW, Australia

if its a chick and if shes hot

try to get roots

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6331|New Haven, CT

Ender2309 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

seikhs, you mean.
I'm pretty sure it is Sikhs.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

nukchebi0 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

seikhs, you mean.
I'm pretty sure it is Sikhs.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6655
april 1st?.... no wait!
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6227|Phoenix, AZ
I feel bad for u man    if the teacher talked like that all the time I would be extremely uncomfortable...

As far as hw, I feel your pain    I have a 7 day spring break (including weekend) and my physics teacher gave the people who didnt go on this field trip a 17 page, double sided packet.

Only one page is the title page, the rest is problems and questions    not easy tbh
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6227|Phoenix, AZ
I feel bad for u man    if the teacher talked like that all the time I would be extremely uncomfortable...

As far as hw, I feel your pain    I have a 7 day spring break (including weekend) and my physics teacher gave the people who didnt go on this field trip a 17 page, double sided packet.

Only one page is the title page, the rest is problems and questions    not easy tbh
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6134|So Cal

SamFisher199 wrote:

Glad i have a normal math teacher, who doesnt talk like that, and doesnt send homework in holidays
Yeah the ones that give a rat's ass about their students education, and pay attention only on themselves and what they are going to say to the girl's P.E. teacher so they can bone them. Yeah... "normal".
It's no biggie what the teacher did. It's only a letter ffs.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Magpie
So how did ur date with the american ambassador turn out? btw pixxx or it never happened
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum

The Sheriff wrote:

Men4c3 wrote:

Thats fucking stupid, teachers get their license stripped if they acquire or give any type of personal information away here in Canada. REPORT REPORT REPORT tbh
Yes, because his teacher is a paedophile, society today is fucked; a prime example above me.
haha.

i love surge
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6510|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
https://forums.bf2s.com/img/smilies/wtf.png
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6692|Espoo, Finland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

We better ban christmass too, eh?

His message was friendly and no-one could get offended just because it was a bit religious.
Excessive political correctness is bad, really bad.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

Gawwad wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

We better ban christmass too, eh?

His message was friendly and no-one could get offended just because it was a bit religious.
Excessive political correctness is bad, really bad.
?? We don't celebrate Christmas at our school for one simple reason. We have holiday in which we can practice our own faiths and views.  Just that reply sums up your experience with International Schools. Believe it or not they HAVE to be politically correct because of the different races, religions and cultures that are accepted at the school.
Magpie

Magpie wrote:

So how did ur date with the american ambassador turn out? btw pixxx or it never happened
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657

Magpie wrote:

Magpie wrote:

His son is in the grade under me. Isn't such a big deal tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard