mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

killer21 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Let me guess, did this happen somewhere in Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, or other similar areas?
Negative stereotyper....

AJC wrote:

NESS CITY, Kan.
Haha, but those stereotypes are true, right? How else would I have been able to guess it? (Without cheating and clicking the link of course)
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6160|what

SEREMAKER wrote:

all this talk about the crapper ........................ shit I'll be back in about 10 mins
That's exactly what she said...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mr.Dude2
+13|6331| Bay Area Calif. USA
Only in America.....
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6006|Rexburg, Idaho
How the heck did she even survive? Did the boyfriend just bring her food every once in a while like some sort of pet?

Seriously, after like 3-4 days, I'd have to call someone to get that chick off my toilet seat.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6585|Columbus, OH
All for naught if she doesn't call Guinesses book of world records.
Dragonclaw
+186|6312|Florida
What the fuck?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn
BS. How can anybody survive sitting on a toilet for TWO fucking years?! And who in their right mind would want to do that? Unless they're mentally ill. Even then where the fuck were her friends and relatives? Wosn't there anybody who wos anxious or worried about her whereabouts?

And WTF wos her b/f doing?

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2008-03-13 07:13:13)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

BS. How can anybody survive sitting on a toilet for TWO fucking years?! And who in their right mind would want to do that? Unless they're mentally ill. Even then where the fuck were her friends and relatives? Wosn't there anybody who wos anxious or worried about her whereabouts?

And WTF wos her b/f doing?
"She is an adult; she made her own decision," said her boyfriend, Kory McFarren. "I should have gotten help for her sooner; I admit that. But after a while, you kind of get used to it."

WTF, "you kind of get used to it"?!?

That guy needs to be locked up in an asylum!

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2008-03-13 07:17:00)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6681|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Surely he had a bathroom to do his business in other than that one.  I suppose if he didn't the benefit was he had someone to hold the newspaper for him while he read and he always walked away squeaky clean. "Oh you've missed a bit love".

Why didn't he do something about it before?

Seems real to me, must be real, but how can it be?

Worlds gone mad.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn

1927 wrote:

Surely he had a bathroom to do his business in other than that one.  I suppose if he didn't the benefit was he had someone to hold the newspaper for him while he read and he always walked away squeaky clean. "Oh you've missed a bit love".

Why didn't he do something about it before?

Seems real to me, must be real, but how can it be?

Worlds gone mad.
The world went mad the day Cardiff City beat Boro whilst none of the top 4 Premier League teams made it into the semis
velocitychaos
+26|6503|Brisbane Australia
PffffffT.....that shit happens all the time where i live. NBD
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6748|OctoLand
What, this doesnt make sense....the police, a realtive, her boyfriend, surely someone could have just moved her by force.

fucked up.

Last edited by justice (2008-03-13 07:37:59)

I know fucking karate
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6647|Your moms bedroom
talk about dingleberries
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6582|London
It's physically impossible to sit for 2 years. You are very likely to get deep vein thrombosis and die unless you're given drugs, and surely you'd lose the use of both legs

Even coma patients have to be physically moved around otherwise they get bed sores which turn into ulcers and then they die from infection
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6529
lol wut

btw AJC sucks balls
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

There’s no actual footage of her plastered to the can, thank god, just the haunted look of the cop who saw it and lived to tell the tale.
http://clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/542210?wpid=1904
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6006|Rexburg, Idaho

Kmarion wrote:

There’s no actual footage of her plastered to the can, thank god, just the haunted look of the cop who saw it and lived to tell the tale.
http://clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/542210?wpid=1904
he mentions she was afraid of seeing her relatives. why would that keep her in the bathroom and not walking around the house?
bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland

Aries_37 wrote:

It's physically impossible to sit for 2 years. You are very likely to get deep vein thrombosis and die unless you're given drugs, and surely you'd lose the use of both legs

Even coma patients have to be physically moved around otherwise they get bed sores which turn into ulcers and then they die from infection
Hence atrophy in the legs
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6419|Belgium
Reminds me of 'Seven'.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6692|West Yorkshire, U.K
It could only happen in America
-=]NS[=-G.I.Doh
MMMmmmmmm Dooonutz!
+13|6211|Out for donutz!
WHERES THE EXLAX!!!!!!!

(like wheres the beef)
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6529

Kurazoo wrote:

It could only happen in America
right...
Lai
+186|6158

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Someone needs to put her in a straight jacket, and lock her in a mental home.
Perhaps we should consider doing that with her BF too,.. I mean, if it was my GF confiscating the bathroom I would have called the police earlier. Well, maybe not straight away (FFS in the worst case I'd get her out with a crowbar myself), but at least earlier than after two years, even if it would only be because I'd probably need the bathroom myself somewhere between then and two years later.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

Lai wrote:

BF too
Tehe
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6589|SE London

How?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard