viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6612|Minnesota
I just got my iPod touch today. this thing is sweet. I am even posting from it right now on my wireless network!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
man mine has been crashing a lot lately. fucking macs
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
no, i got a 30 gig for free last year, why would I buy a new one?
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

I have one.
Did you get the five apps (stocks, mail, maps etc.) already on it? People that got one before January have to pay $20 for them. It's bullshit.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

had one since it was out
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ig
+1,199|6493

Ryan wrote:

I have one.
Did you get the five apps (stocks, mail, maps etc.) already on it? People that got one before January have to pay $20 for them. It's bullshit.
wtf. so the people that buy them now get it for free? fuck that...
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6612|Minnesota

Ryan wrote:

I have one.
yep, already on it.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

viper313 wrote:

Ryan wrote:

I have one.
yep, already on it.
hahaha

your ipods are still in prison
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Yeah I've got one. I couldn't afford it and it was a stupid thing to buy but it's a pretty sweet device.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Getting a 16 gig iPhone in a month. The wait is unbearable. D:
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
I got an eight gig one when they came out.  Im pissed to hear about those apps though..  Its pretty cool.  My zune has much more space but this touch interface makes me feel like an uber leet iphone owner.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6358|Vancouver, BC, Canada

ig wrote:

Ryan wrote:

I have one.
wtf. so the people that buy them now get it for free? fuck that...
Pretty much.... D:<
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6612|Minnesota

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

I got an eight gig one when they came out.  Im pissed to hear about those apps though..  Its pretty cool.  My zune has much more space but this touch interface makes me feel like an uber leet iphone owner.
yep, I know what you mean. I just look at this thing and wonder what technology will bring in 5 to 10 years!
ReDevilJR
+106|6321
I love mine, other than the space limitations. iPod touch 16gb. Yes, expensive, but I enjoy flipping through my album art.. I still remember the days of the 2G iPods with the scroll wheel (Not a click wheel) and those uber 4 buttons at the top, which lit up.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Ipod_backlight_transparent.png/357px-Ipod_backlight_transparent.png

Last edited by ReDevilJR (2008-03-12 18:45:47)

ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610
I have one, it's awesome.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5932|Washington DC
my sister has one, lulz

My equivalent to the iPhone is the PSP... only thing is it's the shitty old model so I can't use Skype on it.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

Today I found haffey playing billiards on his touch, I wouldn't stop making fun of him for it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

The wife is getting me one for my birthday.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Can i just ask a question about the IPod Touch. If the thing is in your pocket, and you want to skip forwards or backwards between songs, what do you have to do?
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6319|Belfast
yup
its teh secks
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand

theDude5B wrote:

Can i just ask a question about the IPod Touch. If the thing is in your pocket, and you want to skip forwards or backwards between songs, what do you have to do?
Take it out of your pocket and skip as appropriate
I know fucking karate
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6596|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I went to the apple store to buy one, but it doesn't do Flash or animated GIFs

I was like, forget that, and I didn't buy it
ig
+1,199|6493

justice wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

jedi mind tricks ftw

G3|Genius wrote:

I went to the apple store to buy one, but it doesn't do Flash or animated GIFs

I was like, forget that, and I didn't buy it
lol wut

Last edited by ig (2008-03-13 10:03:58)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

justice wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Or buy the remote.
ig
+1,199|6493

Bernadictus wrote:

justice wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Or buy the remote.
wtfh4x

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard