Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6688

cowami wrote:

public school > private school
One of my favorite teachers at Elementary school lit up marijuana as a display during Parents Open House night...
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5954|United States

clogar wrote:

make the decision to like your classes
classic advice...decide not to to be a loser etc blah blah blah...but not very helpful, no offense to you,btw
anyway, my advice : if you don't like school focus on other things like getting rich girls
But seriously, not liking school isn't that big of a problem. You're a class clown, make people laugh, do standup, become a comedian. Don't try to be someone you're not
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6310|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ilocano wrote:

cowami wrote:

One of my favorite teachers at Elementary school lit up marijuana as a display during Parents Open House night...
My teacher in middle school showed us how pure sodium reacts with water.

Needless to say, we were short one textbook whenever we had to do classwork that year.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6661
It doesn't help that I hang out with other class clowns... Haha.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6688

cowami wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

cowami wrote:

My teacher in middle school showed us how pure sodium reacts with water.

Needless to say, we were short one textbook whenever we had to do classwork that year.
My favorite is still the Tesla Coil in my Electric Shop class and the resulting glowing bulbs in hand.  That was when I decided to go "engineer/science" instead of the medical or business field.

Last edited by Ilocano (2008-03-12 18:13:43)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6563|Texas - Bigger than France

ThaReaper wrote:

School is pretty boring for me and I'm looking for some ideas to get motivated because I actually want to do good. It's hard when I'm the joker in the class, anyone have any ideas?
As my Pop put it:
There's two ways to make it in this world - with your back or with your brain.  It's up to you to choose.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6650|Mexifornia, USA
I graduate in exactly three months to the day. This is by far the worst part of all my years in school. I have so many things to look forward to, and my English teacher is really making things difficult. She's as old as time, from South Africa, and thinks our senior class is the biggest group of fuck-ups she has ever seen. Nothing but lectures on how we are the most underachieving class and will never amount to anything if we don't know exactly why Jonathan Swift wrote Gulliver's Travels in our own words in 5 pages or more. I'm sure my DI's will be thrilled to find out one of the recruits knows that, and they'll most certainly reward me for that.

I try to forget about it by thinking of how much fun my summer will be. I have a fishing trip up to Mammoth for a week, seven days in the Bahamas with 4 of my buddies and a drinking age of 18, a road trip up to Edmonton, Canada, with 3 friends + more who live there, for Fragapalooza 2008. After Fraga is over, most of the people who I know in Edmonton are driving back down with me to CA and we're gonna go to the beach, Six Flags, etc. Then, I leave for boot camp on August 25, and graduate November 21, just in time for Thanksgiving. After that, I don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing, exactly, and I kinda like that.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6310|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Jibbles wrote:

I graduate in exactly three months to the day. This is by far the worst part of all my years in school. I have so many things to look forward to, and my English teacher is really making things difficult. She's as old as time, from South Africa, and thinks our senior class is the biggest group of fuck-ups she has ever seen. Nothing but lectures on how we are the most underachieving class and will never amount to anything if we don't know exactly why Jonathan Swift wrote Gulliver's Travels in our own words in 5 pages or more. I'm sure my DI's will be thrilled to find out one of the recruits knows that, and they'll most certainly reward me for that.

I try to forget about it by thinking of how much fun my summer will be. I have a fishing trip up to Mammoth for a week, seven days in the Bahamas with 4 of my buddies and a drinking age of 18, a road trip up to Edmonton, Canada, with 3 friends + more who live there, for Fragapalooza 2008. After Fraga is over, most of the people who I know in Edmonton are driving back down with me to CA and we're gonna go to the beach, Six Flags, etc. Then, I leave for boot camp on August 25, and graduate November 21, just in time for Thanksgiving. After that, I don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing, exactly, and I kinda like that.
lucky

3 months, 6 days for me
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
VicktorVauhn
+319|6413|Southern California

ThaReaper wrote:

School is pretty boring for me and I'm looking for some ideas to get motivated because I actually want to do good. It's hard when I'm the joker in the class, anyone have any ideas?
No possible way....maybe take better teachers but that only does so much...

Its pretty much fucking boring until you get done will your general stuff. The only thing to do is sit down and do it.

Its hard, I slack off way to much...but you have to think about it and realize, there is nothing stopping you from sitting down and getting something done but your self. Sit down and start working, thats the only way to get things done.

The only real motivation is the years you will have to spend in a JC making up the work you could have done in highschool...but unfortunately you don't realize that until your working on transferring and some damn 22 year old you know is getting there degree.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6250|NSW, Australia

all i did in english for the last three years was try to get the teacher in bed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard