Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6371|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
This is the trailer for my soon to be released sniper video 'Silver & Cold'.

Filefront Stream/Download: http://files.filefront.com/Silver+Cold+ … einfo.html

Gametrailers link: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 86963.html

I've used a range of footage from Karkand, Jalalabad, Sharqi to Gulf of Oman and Daqing Oilfields. This is just a taster of whats to come, with dragshots, quickshots and snapshots being a more prevelant feature of the full movie compared to my first 'The Extremist'.

The song used was This Blood, from the Blade Trinity Soundtrack. All editing was done on Sony Vegas 7.

I should be releasing the full version somewhen next week, some teething problems with re-cutting footage is holding me up. Hope you like it.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-03-10 04:55:37)

shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6545|Flower Mound, TX
Looks good, some nice shots in there. If you haven't already filmed everything try to get a part where you knock out a whole squad.
AKSnipes
+12|6303
Pretty Nice trailer. I liked this one more than the 1st trailer because i could actually see wtf was going on :p. Lookin 4ward to the real vid. Please get some wikid wikid beareth shottifs. Hell ya! +1 and possibly a cookie when the full length version comes out.

Last edited by AKSnipes (2008-03-10 07:28:22)

cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
The fuck is the difference between a dragshot and a snapshot? When I was a kid you just pointed and clicked.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
Dragshot you pull across the target whilst firing, hitting him whilst your still moving your crosshair. Snapshot, you literally snap to their head and fire, both are very quick when done right.
Wolf21
+1|5893
WOW

Nicely done nighthawk!! Awsome trailer! I cant wait to see whole thing at the end!
SanY
Blue Entertainment
+31|5968|The Netherlands
Great job matey!
NUNYA! Bluecow003
+14|5919|Minneapolis, MN
Video looks nice as usual.  Just out of curiosity, you've released multiple sniper vids right?  I'm just wondering how many can you make?  I mean what makes them different from eachother besides editing?  Isn't it just more of the same sort of kills (yes, you're skilled, but why multiple videos of the same skills is all I'm saying).  I mean no offense, I'm just wondering.  Basically if I saw your last video, why should I watch this one in all seriousness.

EDIT:  I saw that you said this one has different maps and more prevalent special types of shots.  I guess I'm just not easily amused by skill videos, especially 100% first person.  I do like your editing though, it's better than most.  I like videos with things that are creative.  Skill videos are plentiful out there is all I'm saying.

Last edited by NUNYA! Bluecow003 (2008-03-11 12:51:30)

Collateralis
Beep bep.

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

Video looks nice as usual. Basically if I saw your last video, why should I watch this one in all seriousness..
Because it's an improvement in all seriousness. You could say this to anyone sniper here who makes more than one movie. I have improved in my editing and styled it to a sniper frag video edited to music. I have actually only made 1 sniper video before this.

NUNYA! Bluecow003 wrote:

I do like your editing though, it's better than most.  I like videos with things that are creative.  Skill videos are plentiful out there is all I'm saying.
Well maybe the next project will be tailored to your exact needs and then everyone will be happy ;-) Thankyou for the compliment on editing, I try hard to get things right.
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6133|Carnoustie, Scotland
Less hopping, no karkand, more long-range, more streaks and it'll be awesome.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

Funky_Finny wrote:

No karkand
Practically did that last movie.

Funky_Finny wrote:

More streaks
On there.

Funky_Finny wrote:

Less hopping
Thats a negative on that one.

Funky_Finny wrote:

More long-range
Some long range on this, not alot but I don't do long range, I find it an incredibly dull watch in a frag vid. Credit to those who can do it, but it's just not as fast paced.
k.one
+22|6195|Finland
nice teaser
have to say i like that wide screen look it looks more movie than orginal vid
i give +1 and i just cant wait full ( movie ) vid

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard