Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
Hi.my stats won'tupdate again,I've been playong wole day and no BFHQ update,help needed.;/
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
Its taking about 12 hours just lately.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
You sure so long? Its almost 10 now
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6723|Germany

BF2PLAYER wrote:

As mostly everyone has already figured out by now, EA/Gamespy global stat servers are having issues. For some reason they are not recording the stat updates very quickly. Some people claim to receive their points/awards after about 24 hours, but others still have them missing. This hasn't been the first time this has happened, and I'm sure it wont be the last, so just try to play for fun and if you get your points, thats even better.
On this topic there are enough posts. Next time use "THE SEARCH FUNCTION".
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6681|S.E. United States
lmao...
so funny
Im sure the admin's of this site are tired of the space being wasted on this topic...
Apoly
+2|6655|Grand Haven, Michigan
man i got so many points and badges and medals this weekend!  If we dont get our points, imma be pissed.  Oh well i guess, only time will tell.

Oh yeah, this i think is like the 43rd thread of this topic

Last edited by Apoly (2006-02-12 10:11:59)

Mad dawg
+0|6768
Ur gana get ur points. Just because it doesnt update on this site doesnt mean anything. This site is totally seperate from BF2. The stats in ur game do not influence this. So go to ur game and cheak ur stats.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6670
Patient my friend
Crunch1234
+4|6659
hmm....whats wrong here....you didnt use the search!
Apoly
+2|6655|Grand Haven, Michigan
ok, mine just updated...it looks like its working, just taking a long ass time!  so hang in there
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
Ok new problem,Im playing 11h atm and my stats wont update,but the best thing is that Bf2s 's showing me where Im playing atm.
morbesso666
+0|6763|Givataim, Israel
*Updating my stats on BF2player.com*
My stats havn't updated yet, after about 7 hours.

Apoly wrote:

ok, mine just updated...it looks like its working, just taking a long ass time!  so hang in there
Lol like I have a choice... the problem is I hear people saying they've waited for 2 days now and I really want the stats earlier.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
Man check my nick at bf2s,it says that Im playing and Im online but my stats didnt update.
smefeman
+0|6749
lol pwned.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
;/
Sheep of War
+40|6643
there should be a post that says "The stats don't update when you want them to"
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado