Fateless
+36|6243|Jennifer Connellys Pants

Nyte wrote:

Fateless wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

We should have another sniper comp on a US and EU server to settle this argument
That sounds dangerous dibbie...
I remember winning the last sniper comp
You had a 1v1 against Kooda, Nyte? Would love to see the vid of that...
Zee.OMGits a54
name sucks kthnx
+6|5916|Earth
there's a dude called A-54, yeah he owns. lol
hintakaari
+113|5940
i think this is question what u cant get answer. Better would be "best bf2 sniperS" not sniper. but some have posted many names so.. All say that Nyte ownszzzzzz!! I want to know where he plays so i can see it my self. WHERE DO U PLAY NYTEEEEE??? Give me answers But i havent seen xkullx or cl3an.sw3ap playing eighter, only movies what dont give the whole image. But u cant make punch of ownage shots in short time if u dont have any skill, so vids shows somehing, not just all  :  i dont have any candinates for this tough.
Barrakuda777
+86|6737|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Fateless wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Fateless wrote:

That sounds dangerous dibbie...
Nope, never played against him as far as i know...

Kooda
Fateless

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Fateless wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Nope, never played against him as far as i know...

Kooda
Hmm, my snipy sense is tingling. Do you remember playing him at all Nyte?

Last edited by Fateless (2008-02-19 15:19:55)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON
I think I might have played him in the sniper comp awhile back (most if not all of the wookie clan were there).
Alpha as fuck.
Fateless
Hmm, perhaps you two could have a quick battle sometime...you're both, imo anyway, near the top of the ladder. I'm not sure how it would go considering both your styles. Ping would be a problem though....My trigger finger itches just thinking about it.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON
I wouldn't mind doing it, sounds like fun.

Btw, I'm part of the wookie family now.
Alpha as fuck.
Fateless
I know, I am too. Im Slaine_UK.

But yeah, it would be good to see. How about it Kooda?
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6254|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
I'm not bad. I'll duel with you.Win lose or draw I'm not an ass about it.     X-fire-damo2508.  Always nice to find new gaming buddies.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
im the best sniper
trippy982
+34|6398

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im the best sniper
Barrakuda777

Nyte wrote:

I think I might have played him in the sniper comp awhile back (most if not all of the wookie clan were there).
I didn't enter the sniper comp, I played with you on the sniper vs medic battle.

1v1 are a pale reflection of a real game but i suppose im game (so long as its not one of those that drags on for 40 mins lol) - and so long as there are no wierd arse rules....

Kooda

Last edited by Barrakuda777 (2008-02-20 02:23:26)

Fateless

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I didn't enter the sniper comp, I played with you on the sniper vs medic battle.

1v1 are a pale reflection of a real game but i suppose im game (so long as its not one of those that drags on for 40 mins lol) - and so long as there are no wierd arse rules....

Kooda
Hmm, sounds good. I'm happy to be the "judge" as it were. Shall we do this via pm?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
from what i hear kooda would demo nyte, from the couple times I saw him play, he was better than good, but I understand kooda is better...
but then again I suck at sniping now-adays so what do I know... Is that even how you spell now-adays.... i dont know...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Kooda
the sniper vs. medic was fun, but no snipers showed up for practice, or tried on karkand. they just bunny hopped around the hotel. In the end, the medics raped us cause to many wanted to get that 1 shot in against whoever.
Barrakuda777

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

the sniper vs. medic was fun, but no snipers showed up for practice, or tried on karkand. they just bunny hopped around the hotel. In the end, the medics raped us cause to many wanted to get that 1 shot in against whoever.
The medics stacked the rules in their favour tho (yes im still bleating on about this)

This was back when there was no IO, basically they did a mod where vehicles were still allowed but had no guns. The medics just used superior tactics and all piled in the hummers/vods/helos (on wake), drove right up the the flags, jumped out and owned at close range. If it were re-done in IO i think it would be much more intresting.

TBH, 1v1 is a different ballgame and I fully expect a number of people would beat me at it. I tend to avoid getting involved in prolonged sniper battles as it detracts from the damage you can visit on normal infantry. If a sniper pins down an area, I go around and nail them from behind or just cap the flags out.

I did a 1v1 vs Kinslayer and its not a very enjoyable way of fighting (was 4-3 to him when his connection went pants - but that was me playing on his wierd rules as well)

Would like to play Nyte just to see if he is half as good as he claims

Kooda
dont_be_ss
+312|6594|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Barrakuda777 wrote:

(so long as its not one of those that drags on for 40 mins lol)

Kooda
You wouldnt like to play me then, i'm a slow bastard

Kinslayer hacked btw so you did pretty well kooda
Barrakuda777

dont_be_ss wrote:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

(so long as its not one of those that drags on for 40 mins lol)

Kooda
You wouldnt like to play me then, i'm a slow bastard

Kinslayer hacked btw so you did pretty well kooda

Did he really hack? As in, did the guy that was supposed to be him confess to hacking?

I thought he was just pretty good...

Kooda
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6739|Great Wall
I know only one with his insane long range kills.. dont_be_ss , never had pleasure to play against him tho.. but I could see him in action as I was just next to him on Wake + his videos

The rest.. dunno much about them, but nothing special imho.

Last edited by Drunk_Musketeer (2008-03-04 12:31:58)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6628|Warlord

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Would like to play Nyte just to see if he is half as good as he claims
That's about right: he's half as good as he claims LOL

I'd put my money on you, no question. And if you lost a 1v1 on the numbers I'd still say you're better.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
lol snipers
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6739|Great Wall

I'm Jamesey wrote:

lol snipers
I'll give you +1 for that
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6406|Earth
Some of my WOoKie pals were the best I ever played with. Nobody survived Dbss on Wake. Nobody survived Drunk on warlord. Nobody survived sarciss anywhere. I wasn't too shabby with an SVD myself. But there is no best sniper. Just good ones. Best I ever played with was probably Kooda though.
Signature
Fateless
^^ This guy has been talked about in the dark corners of sniper hidey holes for some time. Never played him myself, but full respect to his opinion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard