imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
dang! I got one-shot killed today... with a rock.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6741|Vermont
59000 members on the site doesn't mean they all use the cheat.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6724|New Hampshire

Bert10099 wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

if theres 50k cheaters, adn theres about a million accounts, that means 1 out of every 20 people cheat...i dont beleive that for a second
I believe it.
The people who believe it are the people who cry hacker everytime they get shot.

Come on - 1/20 people hacking?  Bullshit.  Seriously, if this were true than there would be MANY more 2nd lieutenants.

Truth of the matter is the website may have 59,000 or so members or whatever, but how many of those people pay for the hacks?  Don't believe me?  How many people who are members of bf2s have ever donated to chuy?

I rest my case.
ComradeWho
+50|6695|Southern California
i one shot kill people constantly. it's really tricky and clever the way i do it. i put the crosshair directly on the head of an enemy and i fire one bullet from my m24. plop. it's crazy.
I2elik
+12|6752|Perth, Western Australia

ComradeWho wrote:

i one shot kill people constantly. it's really tricky and clever the way i do it. i put the crosshair directly on the head of an enemy and i fire one bullet from my m24. plop. it's crazy.
*thumbs up*
glosflyer
+0|6655
Well if you know whos cheating get thier user names set up a site or link so all can see admins would be notified in time and auto refuse entry to servers
Allmost like a hall of shame
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6752
wow. BF2: 50 bucks. another 20 bucks to cheat, with no skill involved, and thus no challenge? I feel sorry for these people that they are such poor players, or so sad that they have to cheat at games to make themselves feel better....
WF_Hawkman
+0|6645
This Message goes out to Ghost_of_D in reply to his post about the WF. I fail to understand that if one person is good or a clan is good and play with awsome teamwork how they can be accused of cheating. Many things could be said about you as well such as I unload a full mag of shotgun into you point blank from behind you while you are snyping and yet you don't die. In fact you turn around and shoot me and kill me in one shot. But I don't look at it as your cheating I look at it as a glitch or lag. You have played on our squad and we have chatted several times and never said a word but you choose to bring this forth in a public forum.  But I guess small minded people think small minded thoughts. They can't grasp the fact that after 455 hours of playing that we might actually get good. I guess if we were cheating we would all be Lt's. The fact is that the WF entered into BF-2 with 5 and now we have 15. We have done well with getting new members that are all older in age. our average age is 34 years old. We did this so we don't have to put up with kids. We come on to get away from wives, kids, and daily stress and we blow people up. Cheating would take all the fun out of it. WE battlle hard and use a ventrillo voice server outside of the voice server on BF2 so we communicate very well. If this is what you think though then think it. However if you would like to see what we do or how we work togther then I invite you to join our squad again as we have nothing to hide. You can also go to our website and check it out. We do not use or support cheats in anyway. Any WF member caught using them is kicked on the spot. Myself and WF_Bronco and WF_Merlin set those rules and enforce them.

Feel free to Talk to me about this Ghost. You know where to find me.

WF_Hawkman
siciliano732
+202|6649|New York
pointless....i think to get rid of the cheaters, the most you can do is contain them which i think the game has done a good job doing....for the most part....people are always goin to find ways around things....oh well....all you can do is play your game....your honest game like me....I SUCK! lol!
joe6600
+-1|6743
I just went to the site where there are the cheats
it is

msxsecurity.com/csh/index.php?download=368

it says there are 2 hacks/cheats undetected by punkbuster and the main one has been downloaded about 2000 times.  Someone needs to take this down............Maybe someone can contact EA or the website server provider

unbelievably the site wont let me pase the link,,,,,,,it posts over it the punkbuster official site...this is obviously to prevent people from going there to get more cheats i think that are searching in these forums

but its easily searchable via google if u search for antipunkbuster battlefield2 msx-security

Last edited by joe6600 (2006-02-17 13:45:12)

Linus
+53|6653

J0hn.F.Kenedy wrote:

I found a site a 2 months ago, they distribute anti-punkbuster cheats for bf2 those things are private they even make people pay 20$ a week to use it... today i went to cheak if EA or punkbuster took the site down but NO and now they have 59,724 members WOW !!!! Someone got to do something about this its taudly ruining the game....On the main page you see that in january 14 they released a new aimbot..And weirdly since Mid-january i get headshoted in game from long range 50% more make me wonder how many cheaters are out there. The probability now are that everytime you play on one server there is at least one cheater....What do you think could be done to shot them down !!!
And dont tell me to stop talking about it to help shot them down they allready have 59,724 members spreading the desease arround !!!

Edit : Now those Bitch are making millions out of the cheats business !!!
You dont really believe there are a million people playing this game do you?? cmon..

I have 4 accounts myself, and I know all my buddies who play BF2 have several of their own..

As far as the 56000 count of cheaters ?  Nah.. Im sure there are several though... and 1 is too many..

YES, Punkbuster is useless.

NO, EA/DICE wont give a rats azz either.. They refuse to invest any real time in thwarting cheaters,
All their programmers are busy on making expansion packs so they can get more of our money..

And PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN TOO MUCH... EA has a way of punishing EVERYBODY for the mis-doings
of a FEW...   Look no further than the BABYSITTING RULE... you know.. 'Minimum Babysitters to Join
Before Game Starts..'    Was it really necessary for EA to force us to have 8-10-12+ babysitters on
a server before the game would start just to thwart some stat padders, or could there have been
a better way ?  Im guessing the later..

Look, EA/DICE are the worst publisher / author combination in the gaming market, thats a FACT.
Dont expect ANY help for them in anything..  Unless youre 12 years old, and cry about something
silly like BUNNY HOPPING, then they will make a patch for you......  pathetic isnt it ?
BudRell
+2|6837|Home
I have 4 accounts myself, and I know all my buddies who play BF2 have several of their own..
Why ?

Last edited by BudRell (2006-02-18 07:08:24)

Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6690|England, GBR

simon wrote:

i would never cheat in a online game, i buy the game to have fun and progress, not to cheat my way up to the leaderboards or to hack my way to fame..
Touché brother.

It's fuckin sad. Yeah, doing a cheat on the Megadrive for fun. Cool. But man, gaming is so much more fun when you and some mates just go blasting real people (not bots or computers).

Online gaming is cool. Every enemy is different with their own intellignece, and fuck me, some of themdon't have the intelligence of a calculator, but you get where I'm going.

It should be fun. Plain and simple. F-U-N.

But you still get fuckin pricks who are so shit at the game that they just cheat and pad and hack their way thru... they should all contract malaria imo. Or something shitty.
xaven
+25|6733|Berlin
my call: battleye required for all!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard