airborne916
+24|6703
Ok im not here to bitch about AA guns or shit because i dont give a fuck about choppers right now. This patch has fucked up so much stuff, look at my vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jycp-TS4w8
Adam5286
+0|6715|CapeCod, MA USA
i dont see the problem
airborne916
+24|6703
other than you can throw it a mile? just STFU noob, you probly got the game today.
dracul
+2|6846
Um. I don't see the problem either. It was entirely possible to throw them that far before.
See the manual, where it says "To throw grenades farther, jump while throwing them".

In fact, it was possible to throw them so far, they would "airburst" rather than bounce.
Teckademics
+1|6764|Savannah GA
i hate to tell you but you could do  that if you were jumping in 1.12 thats nothing new. just cause more people use nades now mean nothing.. you can even still jump toss if you time it right.... i think you need to stop itching about stupid things like that and just play the game.

and with a score like yours http://bf2s.com/player/airborne916/ where the fuck do you get off calling someone a noob?

just for the fuck of it i set this up for you so you can look how noob he is.
http://bf2s.com/compare.php?pid1=airbor … 2=Adam5286

Last edited by Teckademics (2006-02-18 02:46:45)

Janysc
+59|6721|Norway
I don't see the problem at all either. It has been possible to do that for a while now...
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6784|CANADA
uhh do u care if the enemy kills you or if u kill the enemy..? but if i where you i would like the fact that i can tgrough a grenade a mile far so F U
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6771|Oslo, Norway
what's the problem?
RONIN6969001
+0|6790|Duluth MN
yea now the plays are not overpower we can actully fight agaist them       to bad for you plan whores
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6748
Yeah I hate plans. God, planning whores, y'know.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6739

Teckademics wrote:

Lol, nice.
Ettercrab
+11|6690|Finland
Bah,
pre-patch = crying about planes, helos, n00b-tubes, etc. etc.
patch = crying about AA, grenades, LMG's, etc. etc.

No matter how you fix or improve the game, theres always punch of ppl who cry and whine (usually same ppl who told to ohters "STFU n00b's, you just cant play!!!!!" when they were crying about something).

There will always be something to bitch and moan about, you just cant satisfy everybody.

edit:

Teckademics wrote:

pwnd

Last edited by Ettercrab (2006-02-18 03:13:34)

||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6819
the accuracy of the support guns is absolutely fucking ridiculous now...other than that i have no real complaints
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6807|Human Meat Shield
http://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?actio … ture=20090

The PKM is not ridiculous..it's how it's supposed to be for an LMG. Its mild changes at best... look at the deviations.. I think you guys are just starting to use it and now finding it's potential, I never used to see support in maps, I was the only one at best, but now since everyone and thier dad has the weapon they are finding out. But now if people are smart on city maps or maps with alot of tanks ,they'll use more Engineers to lay havoc on the snipers and tanks, I hate the MP7 but at least it's better than the shotty's at medium-long range. Engineer to me was useless, but now it's more involved, that's what I thought people would be more of, but still I see no Engineer that's outside of a tank, no wonder snipers are laying clays everywhere, I would too. Really I can't tell the difference.
vonSteuben
+3|6740|Essen - Germany

imdead wrote:

I think you guys are just starting to use it and now finding it's potential, I never used to see support in maps, I was the only one at best, but now since everyone and thier dad has the weapon they are finding out.
Hehe, I know what you mean I got my veteran support combat badge before the patch, I do love the improved PKM, although I don't see that much of a difference after the patch, but that might just be my sucky aim anyways ^^ But on long distance I am able to bring more bullets into the target. It is nice to see that the LMG now gets a bit respect from the enemy instead of the "Oh a Supporter" *go prone while being shot at* *aim carefully while being shot at* *squeeze of a burst and killing the Supporter*
Now the enemy infantry bolts for cover first and tries to kill me from there (and usually is successful ahem )

Now I see a lot of Supporters on the maps and I even once was in a squad made up of four Supporters. Spread out a bit we were able to block a whole alley against oncoming infantry. Too bad the Arty from the enemy ended that hehe

I guess now that so many are going for the support kit it is time for me to learn flying *grin*

See ya,
vonSteuben

Last edited by vonSteuben (2006-02-18 07:04:41)

Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6777

imdead wrote:

The PKM is not ridiculous..it's how it's supposed to be for an LMG. Its mild changes at best... look at the deviations.. I think you guys are just starting to use it and now finding it's potential, I never used to see support in maps, I was the only one at best, but now since everyone and thier dad has the weapon they are finding out. But now if people are smart on city maps or maps with alot of tanks ,they'll use more Engineers to lay havoc on the snipers and tanks, I hate the MP7 but at least it's better than the shotty's at medium-long range. Engineer to me was useless, but now it's more involved, that's what I thought people would be more of, but still I see no Engineer that's outside of a tank, no wonder snipers are laying clays everywhere, I would too. Really I can't tell the difference.
Actually, engineer is neutered now.  Mines arent as powerful, you cant blow your mines up with nades acting like c4, your nades cant be tossed onto roofs to kill noobs.

The one change is the 11-87 got more distance, otherwise your at a disadvantage with neutered mines.

BTW, as for nades, I hate the facts I cannot toss a damn nade on top of a building now without airburstings or not being an accurate toss.  That made this game gay and allows snipers free roam on building tops

Last edited by Sigarms357 (2006-02-18 07:32:33)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6718
I haven't installed the patch yet , probly never will but if the PKM is too powere ful then good , it's friggin 308 damn it it should be almost as potent as the .50 cal . As far as the AAA is concered I'm glad to hear it's kicked up about 3,000 notches ( no I can get ploarbears back for 6 months of spawn raping my ass ) . But what I see in this video is kinda of goofy . I couldn't toss a grenade that far before and you sure as hell can't throw one that far in real life . Looks pretty cartoony to me . And as far as this guy being a noob because of his stats ? 47,000 global points and 25% accuracy is a noob ? Lol Tekamedics you only have 32,000 global points and only 21% accuracy .............................noob .
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6777

jonnykill wrote:

I haven't installed the patch yet , probly never will but if the PKM is too powere ful then good , it's friggin 308 damn it it should be almost as potent as the .50 cal . As far as the AAA is concered I'm glad to hear it's kicked up about 3,000 notches ( no I can get ploarbears back for 6 months of spawn raping my ass ) . But what I see in this video is kinda of goofy . I couldn't toss a grenade that far before and you sure as hell can't throw one that far in real life . Looks pretty cartoony to me . And as far as this guy being a noob because of his stats ? 47,000 global points and 25% accuracy is a noob ? Lol Tekamedics you only have 32,000 global points and only 21% accuracy .............................noob .
I guess your done playing the game now?
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6718

Sigarms357 wrote:

imdead wrote:

Actually, engineer is neutered now.  Mines arent as powerful, you cant blow your mines up with nades acting like c4, your nades cant be tossed onto roofs to kill noobs.

The one change is the 11-87 got more distance, otherwise your at a disadvantage with neutered mines.

BTW, as for nades, I hate the facts I cannot toss a damn nade on top of a building now without airburstings or not being an accurate toss.  That made this game gay and allows snipers free roam on building tops
WTF !?!!?!?!? You can't throw grenades on roof tops anymore !?!??!?!?! F-U-C-K this patch . Fuck this game and everything that goes with it . I'm done . Can't wait for quwake wars .............Just ........can't .............wait ........................................................
superseal17
Banned
+1|6793
HAHAHAHAHAHA omg airborne what a loser. How can u call anyone a noob with a spm like yours. HAHAHA oh dear.
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6795|Longueuil
haha you noobs
j/k

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard