xXAzoniCXx
+0|6660
Being able to see them is really great, but there are a few annoying things about them. Such as;

1.I keep trying to 'spot' them, so my teammates can see it and help me shoot it down.

2.It takes 2 rounds of Spec Ops amo to take it out. The only class who can do it by themselves without feeling too much pressure are Support, and then they have to be a dead good shot.

3.You don't get any points! What's all that about?! I definately think if you've just spent 2 rounds of amo you should get some points.

What you reckon?

Last edited by xXAzoniCXx (2006-02-18 06:43:59)

pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6751|cairns australia
ignore them then there is no change eh?
FlyingBitch
+-1|6682|Wake or The Netherlands!
i would like to spot them, but i don't think you can see an UAV in RL..
They are like 15 cm these days.
{AW}Hatey
+0|6785|Texas

xXAzoniCXx wrote:

3.You don't get any points! What's all that about?! I definately think if you've just spent 2 rounds of amo you should get some points.

What you reckon?
I agree, should get points just like blowing up other commander assets.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6751|cairns australia
it is better to know if one is above you.i.e.that you are on the scan
JonskyGBR
+5|6690|England
Are you sure it was you actually blowing it up ?

they blow up after the time limit of the uav, I would think it would take you that long to succesfully empty 2 clips into it ????

Just asking tho, I don't think I've seen one shot down.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6824|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Yes, you can indeed shoot them down. I agree, they should be spottable and worth points for destruction.
JonskyGBR
+5|6690|England
Well that a bit unfair then, I think the UAV should carry one Hellfire missile then

Watch This

So the commander can fight back, Maybe one per UAV for ground vehicle attack !!!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661
uav's are about the size of a volkswagen bug
mpsmith
+5|6689
When you say "2 rounds" do you actually mean "2 magazines"?
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6691|Canada Eh?
Considering you never saw or spotted them before, you shouldnt be able to get points for blowing them up, and would you see a real special forces soldier wasting two magazing shooting frantically in the air?
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6716|İstanbul,Türkiye
It s better to be rendered for uavs, people tend to call you haxors time to time.
Skyworld
+0|6726|ITALY

FlyingBitch wrote:

i would like to spot them, but i don't think you can see an UAV in RL..
They are like 15 cm these days.
15cm..?!  nonsense! they are something like 2 meters long.. but they can fly up to 65000 feet up to 42-60 hours.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661
how you think they get shot down so often in real life.  a dumb fuck farmer with his Ak has a small chance of knocking one out the sky
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6763|CANADA

Answeller wrote:

It s better to be rendered for uavs, people tend to call you haxors time to time.
BUNNYS SUCK!!!!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6861|Bryan/College Station, TX
I agree that you should be able to spot them so that your team can at least know it's there and be aware of it.

I also think it should be worth a point but not more. Making them hard to shoot down is fine because what use would a UAV be if it was shot down so easily? If you want to spend then entire time shooting at it that's fine. Gives your enemy more time to shoot at you.

The biggest and best part about seeing the UAV now is that you know where it is. In some cases you know it NOT where you are and hence you may have a chance of moving into position if the Commander is not scanning.

I like it the way it is now.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6659|Puerto Rico
It really sucks when u r commander and the damn bird goes down!!!
M60
+1|6661

{AW}Hatey wrote:

xXAzoniCXx wrote:

What you reckon?
I agree, should get points just like blowing up other commander assets.
Ya we should get at least a point for destroying one.
Y-D-Donut?
+2|6659|Puerto Rico
HEY BF2S admins.... we should try to send this threads about suggestions to EA Games so they could incorporate some of this ideas to the game
akbigd
+-2|6750
you morons you cant shoot down UAV     ( i play commader sometimes)   and it destroy it self after times runs out.
LumpyRN
+0|6721
uh... yes, you can shoot them down. ive had them shot down right after they went up.  it was very irritating....  so get your facts straight before running off at the fingers....
itchypantz
+0|6677|Vancouver Island, Canada
I saw one shot down from the gunner seat in a BlackHawk.
Y-D-Donut?
+2|6659|Puerto Rico

akbigd wrote:

you morons you cant shoot down UAV     ( i play commader sometimes)   and it destroy it self after times runs out.
Yo... just because you suck so badly that u can even shoot down a bird u don't have o run ur mouth like that
akbigd
+-2|6750

Y-D-Donut? wrote:

akbigd wrote:

Yo... just because you suck so badly that u can even shoot down a bird u don't have o run ur mouth like that
hahahahha noob
Y-D-Donut?
+2|6659|Puerto Rico
really??? NICE!!!!   

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard