FoxSpeirs
+3|6703
i have 24500 points, at 23950 i finally got the only missing badge (knife) to get to first sergeant, but now three days later, i still dont have my rank!!!!! this sucks bigtime! the bar showing your rank progress is full for three days now. the only badge im missing is the explosive badge, do you need that one to maybe??
ubar doesnt say so... Does someone knows whats up with this?? check my stats if you want: FoxSpeirs

really NOT fun at all, i work my ass off to get that stupid badge, and now i dont get my rank...
superseal17
Banned
+1|6760
Can we look at your stats first
madsmao
+0|6798|Copenhagen, Denmark
You only get the rank if you have all required badges before you reach the point requirement. Sorry dude.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6687
look on the bright side... At least you'll have the incentive to go right for 50k. You can have that sweet star now, man.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6733|Germany

Watch this:

UBAR wrote:

It is also worth noting that the upper ranks are not progressive. You will only earn one rank per point bracket. If you make it to Master Sergeant without the awards, you will not be promoted to First upon earning the missing awards.
FoxSpeirs
+3|6703
but i have the missing awards, dont I? check the stats: FoxSpeirs
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6733|Germany

FoxSpeirs wrote:

i have 24500 points, at 23950 i finally got the only missing badge (knife) to get to first sergeant
You got the award too late. With 23950 you've already been MSgt. At the moment of your promotion you did not have it, and thats the reason why you are MSgt. and not First Sgt.
FoxSpeirs
+3|6703
so i cant have it anymore
if i had known, i'd waited, damn this blows
ah well.. up to 50 k then, just half a year of play....
FoxSpeirs
+3|6703
thx for the answers guys
have fun and dont cheat (thats for losers who cant play)

seeya on the battlefield.
Same problem, i have 48000+ and still Master sergeant, but should be Sergeant Major

Look stats pid: 47314608  or nick Private_Fisher, it's annoying because don't get my new unlock
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6656|The Netherlands
you must got 50 000 points for Sergeant Major.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6743
Their server is slow right now.  I have earned seargent major 5 times now...  Right now Im 500 poitns over 50K and no new rank
quarius34
+0|6648
So, I got enough for First Sergeant last night but no promotion.  I figured their ranking system was doing it's normal thing.  Sucks, but whatever.  I log in this morning, got a kill & the promotion.  Great.  Except BFHQ doesn't show it and I don't get my unlocks.  I join another server, get a kill and promoted again.  I've now been "promoted" 3 times and still no real promotion and no unlocks.  Has anybody officially promoted on their own (not automagically with the patch) since 1.2?

Oh yeah, my PID is 59002798

Last edited by quarius34 (2006-02-18 15:30:01)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6832|Australia
at least you guys can rank up...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6760|United States of America
yeah, too bad for you guys that cant get any higher, EA needs to learn what is and isnt possible
akula999
+0|6647
I'm pissed. NO STAT update. I've been waiting for over 24 hours and nothing. I've played in 3 different servers and still cannot get my Veteran Sniper Badge!

url=http://hypernia.net][img]http://img.tehsig.com/usr_29899/tpl_0/image.jpg[/img][/url
xaven
+25|6738|Berlin
i also have never been First Sarge. as a major i can say: you can be worse off...
ComradeWho
+50|6700|Southern California
yeah you only get it before you rank up

i know the boat you're in
way back before they lowered the rank requirements i busted my ass to get 10,500 points for corporal, then eventually got up to about 21,000 points (sergeant used to be at 50,000 i believe) - had all of my badges except the knife badge.. then i patched and got promoted to master sergeant and was screwed out of first sergeant.

oh well, atleast i'm about 4k away from sergeant major.
arnica
+18|6685|Sydney
You'lll need to get all the basic badges before you can get first seargent ....

I'm still missing the C4 badge ... this is gonna be hard for me to get as I dun use the Spec ops much ....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard