AC-130 border patrols?
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6650

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

AC-130 border patrols?
Hell yes!

Also, I have a feeling that if Mexico was an Islamist state, then we'd quickly pull out of Iraq and invade Mexico instead. And if we didn't invade, the attacks on our border patrol would at least lead to a declaration of war... I almost wish it would come to that point.
trackstarr
+18|6697|Swing and a miss
Don't they remember the first time they crossed our boarders

Damnit they can't have california,nevada, and colorado back.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6522|Milkystania, yurop
Its probably just a few military units that does this, i dont think that the whole mexican army is smuggling drugs
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6753|Argentina
Maybe you can invade Mexico at the same time you invade Venezuela, keep troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, and prepare the invasion of Iran.  I think you'll need more troops.  Seriously, as Kmarion said, this isn't a big deal.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-03-06 02:17:25)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6407|'Murka

It's been going on for a very long time. It's just that the rock has been turned over.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6732|Salt Lake City

Epic fail.  We continue to spend billions of dollars a year on a failed drug war, and know full well that Mexican military is helping the cartels smuggle drugs into the US, shooting at our border patrol agents in the process, and continue to do little or nothing about it.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
We should legalize drugs and seal the border at the same time.

Mexicos economy would be forced into the 21st century.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England
Hell if they shoot at your border patrol, shoot the fuck back. Bag one of them, and show it to the world
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6646|Keyboard

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Epic fail.  We continue to spend billions of dollars a year on a failed drug war, and know full well that Mexican military is helping the cartels smuggle drugs into the US, shooting at our border patrol agents in the process, and continue to do little or nothing about it.
You forgot that also the border patrols are involved in such smuggling. The only way to stop drug use/smuggling is to stop drug users, but no one can because it is a pretty good business but risky as well.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6646|Keyboard

ATG wrote:

I don't thinks so, every politic here is a fucking dinosaur that has old school ways of doing things, which can be resumed to "I am becoming rich, fuck the people". And also, the people are too dumb to realize it because they continue on electing pigs that have that past mentality in their ways. We deserve the way the country is because the people will not change that, they are way to lazy to change and will not hassle to make it change.
Dersmikner
+147|6494|Texas
Mexico sucks. End of story.
Jepeto87
+38|6681|Dublin
Its ironic because in Mexico's on going fight against the drug cartels the police were removed and the army sent in
as the former was said to be too corrupt, now the latter aint looking too good ether!

In the same report the Mexican army said they would remain in control in certain areas until the police were cleaned
up which they expect to take 10 years! Your border guards best get used to it and exercise that right to bear some
serious fire-arms!!

(The article was on Reuters but I cant find a link, sorry)
Magpie

Dersmikner wrote:

Tequila u commie, that doesn't suck!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6476|Somewhere else

ATG wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.

Marijuana should be legal, end of story.

Some other drugs should legalized as well, but heavily regulated.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6556

ATG wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Yea well this has actually been in the news. http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCr … SN05172280
Someone should tell MSNBC.
Well that's cool.  I'm glad they're actually doing something positive.
The evidence is tenfold that the mexican military has been involved in smuggling.

Mexico is a clear and present danger.
Stop buying their drugs pot head. Kill the demand and there will be no supply. But you wont do that will you. No of you are willing to do so. YAAALLLS just part of the problem YOU HEEERZ!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6556

Dersmikner wrote:

Bald middle age men holding on to a youth lost years ago suck. cmom man you spend your days arguing with kids about politics. Go retire....end of story.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6556
If the Mexican army crossed a mile into our border to capture or kill a murderous violent drug lord would you guys object? Just curious.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466
The Border Patrol Guy = Ron Burgundy?

Video = Much lulz as a result.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
too_money2007
+145|6304|Keller, Tx
Ew, why would we want such a dirty place?
Magpie

too_money2007 wrote:

Ew, why would we want such a dirty place?
Tequila & cheap labour
too_money2007
+145|6304|Keller, Tx
Ah, but if they became apart of the US, say goodbye to cheap labor and dumbed down Tequila.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6441|The Land of Scott Walker

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Hell if they shoot at your border patrol, shoot the fuck back. Bag one of them, and show it to the world
When the patrol shot a drug smuggler in the ass they got called racists and thrown in jail.  Such is the insanity we deal with.  Men do their job on the border and get arrested for it.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England

Stingray24 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

When the patrol shot a drug smuggler in the ass they got called racists and thrown in jail.  Such is the insanity we deal with.  Men do their job on the border and get arrested for it.
I'd understand perhaps if they are un-armed it would be harsh to start firing at them, but if they are shooting at your guys...then that's just a whole different story...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6639

Stingray24 wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

who called them racists.  could have sworn one of the agents that fired the shot was hispanic himself.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-03-06 12:02:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard