[BIA](I.K.M)-Blade
+0|6683

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

Dunno but there are 100000 TOPICS about it

use SEARCH noob....
STFU with the word noob you greasy little teenager dont be a dick head he was only askin whats the harm in that besides we where all new to this game at some time
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6767|Vienna- Austria
who ever things that the L96A1 is silenced in BF 2 ... TURN UP UR SOUND.. it has to most baddarse sound of all snipers. O_o

also: being in the austrian army, i shot a lot of rifles for training. including m24, g22 (L96), and m82 (couldnt get a m95 version from the US) as long with various others... and for that its tho most tactical orientated sniper weapon if met so far.. only thing that may beat it is the AMP DSR-1, a bullpup sniper rifle, which comes with a overall subsonic barrel.... not a silencer like in common.. u dont put it on the barrel it is the barrel.. just liek with the mp5sd6

anyways. i love it
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6868|Germany / Saxony
L96A1 is an pure head-shot-machine... I <3 it...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
IGT-:-Maverick
+3|6799|UK
I believe you do need Special Forces (since the 2 new unlocks are Sniper and Anti Tank - these were previously missed unlocks for Special Forces).

I chose the sniper rifle and think it excellent if this helps mate
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6741|Riva, MD

ScottMcCoy wrote:

it isn't silenced!
I can't hear anything when someone fires it 5 ft away from me.
death_reaper
+0|6679

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

First question: Yes,this thing rocks!But all the sniper rifles have tuned up accuracy now,check them out aswell if you like sniping.

Second Question: No,you don't need Euro Forces,just the 1.2 patch.I saved one unlock for the sniper but got 2 free unlocks shortly before the patch so I unlocked the PKM,L96A1 and the P90 alltogether.
how do u like the p90
Refl3xx`
+3|6667

StudMuffin21 wrote:

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

use SEARCH noob....
Why do you have to be such an idiot?!?!
The whole reason he's asking is because he is new and doesn't know how everything works yet.  Even experienced players don't know how everything works.  So lay off new people, give them a chance to learn.  And if you don't want to help, than don't say anything and shove a sock in your mouth.
I think that he is only commenting in such a way because he wants to look like he is a veteran here. And even if the post has been done once or twice, maybe it didnt show up in Search for various reason, and it isnt doing anybody any harm.

And in response, the new sniper is very, very good. Definately worth unlocking.
Peldri
+4|6700|Suomi Finland
I just got promoted to first sergeant, and i was going to unlock teh new sniper rifle BUt is wasn´t there!!!11! how can i unlock new weapons (L96a1 and p-90)?! I have all other unlocks but dao12 and jackhammer and i don´t have SF. Must i have SF to unlock two new unlocks?!?!
Orion5413
+4|6711|Irving Tx
the p-90 in my mind just sucks compared to the mp7...I find myself going back to the dao 12
superseal17
Banned
+1|6779

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

use SEARCH noob....
omg why do people always have to say this. Just answer his bloody question.
DTAC
+9|6764
Agreed. I think it's a worthwhile unlock. I love the M95 and adding the L96A1 just adds another useful tool to the snipers arsenal. If it's not silenced it's certainly suppressed. I was on top of the crane in Mashur City and was sniping people trying to capture the Construction Site CP whole round and noone knew were I was. With the thinner reticle and it's being much quieter than the M95 it's seems like a real snipers sniper rifle.

Last edited by DTAC (2006-02-21 09:41:01)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6712|UK
KKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

That is the noise of the rifle.

I still don't have it yet as I wasted my unlocks.

Just under 5,000 points to go though.

PKM + Sharqi and Karkand = 5,000 points in no time.

then

KKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6670|Peoria
With the L96A1, it has about the same power as the M24. However it is quicker to prep the next shot when compared to the M24. Plus since the Crosshairs are so thin, its easier to aim.

basically, if you don't need to be sniping pilots, go with the L96A1 over the M95.

Also make sure to map an alternate fire key to either your joystick or your keyboard. Use your mouse to aim and that button to fire. It makes all the difference in the world. I played a few rounds as sniper using the mouse to fire, and averaged about 12 kills. Then I mapped it to my joystick trigger instead, and suddenly i had 30 kills and 10 kill assists.
The0wner
+0|6677

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

use SEARCH noob....
Callin him a noob eh LoL havn't looked at your stats in a while pshhh hahahahaha

You dont need euro forces and yes it kills 2 shots and is very silent.
colonel_pwnage
+-1|6657|Springfield, MO

StudMuffin21 wrote:

bf2_zspyvin wrote:

use SEARCH noob....
Why do you have to be such an idiot?!?!
The whole reason he's asking is because he is new and doesn't know how everything works yet.  Even experienced players don't know how everything works.  So lay off new people, give them a chance to learn.  And if you don't want to help, than don't say anything and shove a sock in your mouth.
owned
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6787|Gloucester - UK
the L96 does own, I was base camping with it the other day (lame I know, but I was eating dinner :-P) and got just under 30 kills purely with the sniper rifle. Not too bad considering I was on the crane thing at docks on dragon valley, sniping the chopper and plane campers on the essex :-) you just gotta aim a few mm above their heads and so long as they're just standing around waiting you should hit with every shot, with the odd headshot thrown in for good measure
You need the M95 unlocked and special forces to unlock the L96, so you havent wasted an unock on the M95 mate.
As for being silenced, I don't think so, but its certainly a lot quieter than the M95, you can hear those things from miles away, the L96 gets hard to hear from just a few meters away, which is always a good thing if you dont want to be spotted
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6670|Peoria
Its not silenced per se, but its as he said, definately quieter. And remember, set an alternate fire key on your keyboard/joystick. When you click the mouse, it can actually throw your shot off. The alt fire fixes that. Plus it makes aiming easier, because you can hold the mouse in whatever way you want. Sometimes i kinda lean back and use my thumb to move the cursor since i have a wireless laser mouse

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard