Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
Why is this so cheap? To me that looks like a properly good monitor. Might even buy it.
#rekt
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

I read a review of that screen a couple of days ago in a computer magazine. It only has VGA input, and it's got some "static" in the greys, and can't display black properly. And it's lighter at the edges.

Acer sucks at TFT monitors nowdays.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK
One of the reasons apparently is because they don't have DVI and only a single VGA input!!   but hey once you have it setup correctly they are awesome
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

Acer TFT monitors are shit. Bottom line save your money, buy a 30" Dell monitor.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK

Bernadictus wrote:

Acer TFT monitors are shit. Bottom line save your money, buy a 30" Dell monitor.
Now they are nice....expensive but nice... I have the 20 inch ultra sharp... Very nice!!

If you save for the 30 inch include a new desk in your budget!!!
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

Were's all the HD DVD stuff gone????

I thought it was a Bargain !!!
Just shut up about it, or we're both getting banned.
For what ...putting up with your childish immaturity?? ... if it doesn't interest you why comment??... do you have to be involved in everything...??
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

joker3327 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

Were's all the HD DVD stuff gone????

I thought it was a Bargain !!!
For what ...putting up with your childish immaturity?? ... if it doesn't interest you why comment??... do you have to be involved in everything...??
Just calm down a bit. Is it really that hard to scroll past a post that mildly annoys you?
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK

jord wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Just calm down a bit. Is it really that hard to scroll past a post that mildly annoys you?
First day back and it just seems that nothing has changed...even regular members have told its always the same guy lol...

The guy just seems to be looking to annoy...
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6195|Winland

joker3327 wrote:

jord wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

First day back and it just seems that nothing has changed...even regular members have told its always the same guy lol...

No, I'm not. I jsut have my opinions and I stick to them whole-heartedly until someone with force proves me dead wrong.

Tipping people to buy HD-DVD players when HD-DVD has lost the war, is pretty stupid. There is a reason for that $75 price cut. I know very well that there are more than 20 titles for it. I just insulted the format. I salute your sarcasm-detecting skills.

If I look at myself, I don't see a perfect poster, and I'm mostly an asshole. I am very aware of that, and people who don't know me easily get offended, just like you. The fact that you don't know what "no u" is reveals that you haven't used much of the internet, or even BF2s, as no u and over 9000 other memes are very popular here. I actually laughed out loud at that and the fact that you took the 20 titles thing seriously.

This is the internet, it is very, very, very serious business.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK
You make too many assumptions don't you... lol...

Now if you have nothing of Interest, constructive to say go play with the other kids..
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6195|Winland

joker3327 wrote:

Now if you have nothing of Interest, constructive to say go play with the other kids..
Yeah, now you sure won.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6389|fÄking denmark

joker3327 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon

joker3327 wrote:

jord wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

or....first day back and you are trying to start shit to justify why you left in the first place.........

later gator
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6610|balls
i have a 22" acer monitor and love it.  fanboys will bash everything.  i'd personally steer clear if it just had 1 vga, but thats me.  i always go to the stores and look at my monitors in action before deciding.  never had an issue picking one out.  and don't listen to the guy who said get a 30" dell monitor, if he has enough $ to buy one of those he probably bought his computer from them as well.  meaning he'll believe anything dell tells him instead of building his own.
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands
*snap*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard