[CoN]Eraser
+0|6806
Hi there. I have been following my stats all day and they should have been updated now.
I'm back at the end of the queue again, but nothing happened. I know my score is somewhere about 8,800 and bf2s says 8,530.

My stats
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6858|"Frisco"

Your stats are updating just fine -- most likely it just hit a snag. I've manually update it, but next time realize that the stats *I* get from EA are on a 1 hour cache, so if the timing is right, you might not quite be up on everything.
[CoN]Eraser
+0|6806
Those stats where from last night and my queue was set at about 4pm so the cache should be updated.

Probably just bad luck.
Henkuz
Repairs on request
+28|6815|Alkmaar, the Netherlands
I hope you didn't play at a non-ranked server (while the list showed it was ranked) like I did, 2 evenings of nice playing and about 500 point down the drain.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6840|USA! USA! USA!
It wasn't completely wasted if you had fun right??  I mean, people played BF'42 and they didn't have stats...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6851|Cologne, Germany

Krauser98 wrote:

It wasn't completely wasted if you had fun right??  I mean, people played BF'42 and they didn't have stats...
true....

Imagine what it would be like if CS had global stats...

since EA came up with those damn stats people are just going nuts. every second thread is "wtf..my stats aren't updating" "wtf...I miss points" wtf...where is my ground defense badge" and so on...

I am not complaining ( well, actually, I am ), but I am with Krauser here. I mean you get nothing at all from those stats, but the fun is something you can cherish.

or maybe I'm just getting old...
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6818|Lake Constanze, Germany

B.Schuss wrote:

Krauser98 wrote:

true....

Imagine what it would be like if CS had global stats...

since EA came up with those damn stats people are just going nuts. every second thread is "wtf..my stats aren't updating" "wtf...I miss points" wtf...where is my ground defense badge" and so on...

I am not complaining ( well, actually, I am ), but I am with Krauser here. I mean you get nothing at all from those stats, but the fun is something you can cherish.

or maybe I'm just getting old...
Nope, we had stats! Hope u both know that bftracker thang------
And i like to play for my stats....why else should i waste 300 hours of my rl?!
Finally we get awards and points, that we all wanted in the old '42.

Greetz,
Agent
[CoN]Eraser
+0|6806
At this moment the stats are not working at all?
BFHQ hasn't been updated for about 2 days for me.
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6797
Could it be something to do with the new patch release?  Or perhaps the server is just slow at updating.  It took a few days once for one of my awards and updates to come through too.  But dont worry, you should get them in the end.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6818|Lake Constanze, Germany

[CoN]Eraser wrote:

At this moment the stats are not working at all?
BFHQ hasn't been updated for about 2 days for me.
There are a few threads about this topic out there.
May i kindly ask u to use the search...
Thx a lot.

Greetz,
Agent
faisal--thesnipr-ksa
+0|6837|saudi arabic ry
maybe some problems wth EA i got same your problem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard