Stop & return fire! -Protect self at work nonlethal7%7% - 2
Hold Course return fire! -Fuck these assholes use guns44%44% - 12
Hard Port & Ramming speed! -ARRRG Pirate time baby!18%18% - 5
Huh?3%3% - 1
Sink my own ship because whales are cute14%14% - 4
Total: 27
13rin
+977|6478
You are the Captain of a whaling boat come under attack presumably by a greenpeace type.  This is what you see:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=56264

What do you do?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
I'd bring out the harpoons. Actually, I'd probably call the Coast Guard.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6530|Donnacona, Quebec
I get a harpoon and shoot the fuckers.

Seriously, do these guys even think about wtf they are doing? "Let's prevent those people from fishing whales by throwing acid bags at them!"

This looks like a good idea!

Edit: Those hippies sure do have a nice boat. Is it an electric boat?

Nah!

It's a fucking diesel boat... ffs -_-'

Last edited by FredFLQ (2008-03-03 17:56:45)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
I would record it, but at the same time shoot a harpoon or two across their bow to make them stop.
13rin
+977|6478

FredFLQ wrote:

I get a harpoon and shoot the fuckers.

Seriously, do these guys even think about wtf they are doing? "Let's prevent those people from fishing whales by throwing acid bags at them!"

This looks like a good idea!

Edit: Those hippies sure do have a nice boat. Is it an electric boat?

Nah!

It's a fucking diesel boat... ffs -_-'
Well they miss and it's acid in the ocean... Granted it's just a little but still....
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command
I would have a 50 cal. rifle and shoot their boat below the water line.

I'm 100% against whaling though. Just saying what I would do if I was a whaler.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
Um.

Yeah.  I'm kinda all for them going after whalers.  If no one else will do it, more power to them.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6530|Donnacona, Quebec

Spearhead wrote:

Um.

Yeah.  I'm kinda all for them going after whalers.  If no one else will do it, more power to them.
I agree 100% on the whaling, but I think it's just dump to attack the whalers.
13rin
+977|6478

ATG wrote:

I would have a 50 cal. rifle and shoot their boat below the water line.

I'm 100% against whaling though. Just saying what I would do if I was a whaler.
Yea.  I thought I'd get that with this thread.  I haven't really researched it enough yet.  Kneejerk reaction is whaling=bad but I dunno.. I was thinking kinda the way the Capt. would and the same way as you did.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL
Not a fan of whaling myself, but can't whales choke on the bags?

and greenpeace can start protesting whaling protesters for using a diesel boat now.

if i was a whaler, I'd be pissed, they're protesting my only source of income

Last edited by S.Lythberg (2008-03-03 18:02:09)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6288|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

To quote Sean Connery in The Hunt for Red October

Captain Marco Ramius wrote:

RIGHT FULL RUDDER
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6323|New Haven, CT
This would be if I was a whaler, as I forgot to mention.
13rin
+977|6478

Spearhead wrote:

Um.

How are they going after them though?  That's attempted murder brother.  Whale life > Human life?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6541|Texas - Bigger than France
I would summon the kraken.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Um.

How are they going after them though?  That's attempted murder brother.  Whale life > Human life?
Aren't they breaking international law, hurting the environment, lying about it, and making a profit off of it?  Ya, those whales lives > their lives.
I'm not saying I'd go out and mess with those ships, but the real assholes here are the whalers.

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-03-03 18:12:46)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

They start throw acid @ me? Speargun to the Trachea tbh.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL
what kind of acid?

there's a difference, and I doubt those hippies had any idea what was in those bags, b=apart from the fact that it was labeled "acid"
Smithereener
+138|6314|California
Haha, I saw that article yesterday. Didn't they throw acid that produces a stench of rotten butter? I believe when butter goes bad, it makes that exact acid they threw on the boat.

Either way, whether or not the acid is harmless or harmful, I'd be pretty pissed.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Reptile fans.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6318|Canadia
a harpoon works just as well on a hippy as a whale, probably more so
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6444|The Land of Scott Walker
Hold course, return fire ... with paintball guns at max psi.
13rin
+977|6478

Spearhead wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Um.

Aren't they breaking international law, hurting the environment, lying about it, and making a profit off of it?  Ya, those whales lives > their lives.
I'm not saying I'd go out and mess with those ships, but the real assholes here are the whalers.
Whadda you mean "Aren't they"?  You pass put the life of a whale above a human on an "Aren't they"  statement?  Say these guys have done it for generations legally and now they are all of a sudden attacked by acid tossing psychos.  What if someone came to where you work and chucked a bag of acid at you because they feel what you do is wrong?  Shit how about the "blue on blue" aspect.  I mean there is "research" or some shit like that written on the side of the boat.  Fuck -how the hell is the Capt. supposed to know this substance is non-lethal.  He's fucking attacked.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2008-03-03 18:43:32)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Dbrinson, I suggest you read up on the circumstances.

If forced to pick between the whales and these asshole whalers who are violating international law, (at least, I THINK thats what they're doing, I'm not 100 percent sure), I side with the whales.

Of course it sucks for the captain.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Mount torpedoes on the dolphins and let them decide.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard