Ingame name- ShadowsStrike
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Put me down for it.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6480|Sheffield-England
15th March? Will it be at night? I won't be able to join in if its in the day, Anonymous protest thingy.
Wilkes
+4|6231|UK
If your short on numbers, I can help you out.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas

Spider1980 wrote:

I'm interested,but really I have no idea what I will be doing on that date.
I'm also not sure how well I will be able to take directions either, especially since Com's are sometimes hard to listen to and being directed a certain way and do it in a game the way you want make be difficult but also might not be.

I can fly very well with choppers and do pretty good in jets in case needed.
I can do everything else.

If you need a body and I can make it on that day I would like to join up.
Gary, director, usually is precise in the orders he gives over general chat. He sometimes uses move markers, but generally fires at the spot you're supposed to be, and tells you where to look. Also, when asking you to move for the movie, he'll make you follow him, and you have to follow that route to the best of your memory.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Spazz wrote:

what time will the shooting be?
Usually starts at either, 19:30GMT or 20:00GMT
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

stkhoplite wrote:

15th March? Will it be at night? I won't be able to join in if its in the day, Anonymous protest thingy.
Night
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6645|Camoran's Paradise
Sure, I'm in.  PM me the time and server info.

xfire: Ganko06
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Snake wrote:

Put me down for it.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6200|Daqing Oilfields?
3PM Saturday Chicago time...I should be able to make it.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6480|Sheffield-England

M.O.A.B wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

Night
Count me in
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6590|California U.S.A
Yo I'm in!

BF2 name same as forum name.

No xfire.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273
Holy crap,last time i checked this thread only 16 ppl had signed it.Now its almost full,lol.

Good shit,guys,i hope most of you show up.Ill add you on xfire
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Holy crap,last time i checked this thread only 16 ppl had signed it.Now its almost full,lol.

Good shit,guys,i hope most of you show up.Ill add you on xfire
Aye, hopefully the same number will turn up, I trust you guys .

Last time I got 45 but only 12 showed up so hopefully its better. If I make 30 but still get people wanting in, I will increase the number. More I get the easier it will be.
robcr9
+111|5982
dont know if i could make it, ill be on xfire anyway, so just get at me if i am on and you need me
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

ebug9 wrote:

Where are you going to upload it now that Stage6 is down?
There's some site linked with stage6 (advertised on their site) that does similar stuff, called veho or something. Probs try that plus youtube.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

There's a possibility fellas, that, because I've pretty much got 30 guys (I can expand for more) withint 24 hrs, that we could try this Saturday depending on how many can make it. PM's were sent .
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6149|San Antonio, Texas
Tbh, the Veoh I knew sucked as bad as YouTube, only it had more bugs at Veoh. Full screen hasn't been working the past week.

wipido, I heard, is pretty good. http://www.wipido.com/
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Tbh, the Veoh I knew sucked as bad as YouTube, only it had more bugs at Veoh. Full screen hasn't been working the past week.

wipido, I heard, is pretty good. http://www.wipido.com/
Ah yeah, jsut made an account there, listen up fellas, episode one, footage wise and mostly everything else, with exception of audio and the off minor patching is done. Will be uploaded tomorrow for you to view. Running time is 29:51. So while I negotiate it to be on a prime time slot, you can enjoy .

BF2S WARS EPISODE I

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2008-03-03 15:20:55)

l41e
+677|6649

Get 20 or so extras.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6706|Alaska
So im curious, who is all going to put together all the scenes and edit everything? And im sorry if i sound like an asshole but whats the point of this? Are you just trying to make BF2s noticed to everyone else or is this just for fun?
l41e
+677|6649

Getting us "noticed" would make 0% sense seeing as a. BF2S has enough notice in whatever's left of the BF2 community as is, and b. the whole thing's going down over the summer, unless something has changed since I was last told so.

I'm pretty sure it's just for fun. I've been talking with Gary about it for a while and that's really the impression I've gotten.

Edit: NL EngineerFox is doing sound editing, Gary is doing the rest as far as I know.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2008-03-03 17:35:12)

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6590|California U.S.A

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ah yeah, jsut made an account there, listen up fellas, episode one, footage wise and mostly everything else, with exception of audio and the off minor patching is done. Will be uploaded tomorrow for you to view. Running time is 29:51. So while I negotiate it to be on a prime time slot, you can enjoy .

BF2S WARS EPISODE I
Sweeeeet look forward to it.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6273

Dsp-CS- wrote:

So im curious, who is all going to put together all the scenes and edit everything? And im sorry if i sound like an asshole but whats the point of this? Are you just trying to make BF2s noticed to everyone else or is this just for fun?
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6542|Washington
What time on Saturday for PST ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard