Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

the_heart_attack wrote:

vegimite is the pwnerer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tastes terrible to me...

I like tuna.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6844|"Frisco"

Turkey on dutch crunch with lettuce, mayo, and tomatos. And provalone.

Tuna with anything melted on it, again with the damn lettuce, tomato, mayo -- but add some mustard.

Quizno's Chicken Carbonara -- g'damn that's a good eat. Had one today
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6669|Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

vegimite is the pwnerer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely.

If you havent grown up with it you prolly would never like it, but you just dont go eating it out of the jar like peanut butter.

On toast it is awesome. Works excellently with cheese as well.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6771|Noizyland

Depends what mood I'm in, or where I am.

Subway: Chicken, Smoked Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Lotsa Black Olives, Ranch, Italian and South West sauces on roasted garlic bread.

At home: Contents of the fridge between two slices of white bread. Cut in triangles.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6760

d11fdj wrote:

Yeah man i agree, cranberry is awesome.

Bacon brie and cranberry!!!

Or actually, anyone tried Pate, Bacon, brie and cranberry?? 

Can't find the 'e' with an accent - you know what i'm talking about though, Pate as in similar to Foie Gras.

You yanks probably don't have a clue!
The E has an acute accent but you're also forgetting about the circumflex on A.

So, pâté.

Yay for international set keyboards!
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6691|San Francisco
I TOTALLY forgot peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  And grilled cheese.  Gotta go with the classics!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
I thought vegimite was made with yeast, as is beer?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6840|Waikato, Aotearoa
Hmmz vegemite - not my favourite spread, but it does do good things to hangovers after a night on the piss
Bravo3
+12|6653
wow you all suck now i am hungry

Last edited by Bravo3 (2006-03-07 14:28:03)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6742|Houston, TX
The Dagwood,  New York Reuben, French Dip, and the college Hoagie!

Any of the above.  But remember your OWN bag of chips and 2 liter of Orange soda. (cause I TK for touchin' my drink and chips)

Add a big screen telly, and serve at room temp.  Enjoy!

KJ
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6676
My favorites :

Roast beef and swiss on a Thomas's English muffin : I lightly butter and toast the muffins . While that's going on I take a good helping of roast beef and toss it in the microwave for 10 seconds . Then I take the swiss cheese and top the roast beef and mic it for another 10 seconds . Then I mix horseradish and mayo for a creamy sauce . By the time the muffins are ready you just slap it all together . Take 4 minutes to make .

Chicken cheese steaks : These take longer but worth it . I cube-cut a chicken breast . Take a hand full of mushrooms and half an onion , dice and fry them up in a skillet with a pat of butter and a dash of olive oil ( extra virgin if you have it ) . Cook till the onions are about to carmelize , add some salt and pepper . Then add the chicken . Cook till the chicken is almost done , turn off the heat and kinda scrape everything into the middle and drape 2-3 slices of provalone cheese on top . Cover and pull from the heat . Take a cut hogie roll and slap some mayo on it . Add your melted chicken cheeses steak contents onto the roll and serve . Sometimes I bake the roll . Frozen ones at 350 for ten minutes . When it's time to fill it with the chicken from the skillet I take a spoon and stop the chicken from falling . I pour all the juices from the skillet evenly across the roll . It's kind of like an Ausjue sauce . Then toss the chiken in .
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6735|Pakistan/England
SUBWAY ftw...i loove their southwest sauce. i'll have a footlong cheese steak in italian herbs and cheese, toasted plz. im craving a subway now
PRLR
+5|5995|Northern Sweden
now im hungry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard