ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6706|RCM Headquarters
Well, I was bored and started looking through the BF2 files; here's what I found:

OperationSmokeScreen
Capture Points:
16p 4
32p 7

War continues to rage for the precious oil in the Middle East. The EU has come to aid their allies, confronting the MEC head-on in one of the most brutal battles of the war. Multiple assaults on both fronts have pushed the armies back to their bases, decimating the middle ground and leaving the oil field a smoking ruin. Even though the oil reserves have been destroyed, what remains beneath the scorched desert sand makes this a battleground worth fighting for.

GreatWall
Capture Points:
16p 5
32p 6
64p 8

A newly negotiated peace with Russia has allowed the European Union to launch an attack into mainland China from the north. The EU forces hope to breach the Great Wall of China and establish a base for future operations before continuing south to the coast, but their supply lines are dangerously thin. If the Chinese forces can head off the assault and hold them back long enough, the EU will have no choice but to retreat back into Russia. It’s vital for them to link up with American forces attacking from the coast, or a sustained assault on China will be impossible!

TarabaQuarry
Capture Points:
16p 5
32p 7
64p 7

The EU forces are en route to reinforce an American division that has been cut off from the front lines. The MEC have moved to intercept them, and both armies are about to meet at the Taraba Quarry, the only crossing point of the Taraba River this side of the Caspian Sea. If the MEC can hold their side of the river, the Americans will be cut off and surrounded. The EU must break through the enemy lines before the Americans are overrun!
caek
Someone who can!
+4|6691
Weird. I was the under the impression there weren't going to be 64 player maps from the 1.2 readme. I guess they planned it but it was scrapped?
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
That would make sense because there wasnt anything about 64 player Smoke Screen.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6764
Thanks for the post! 

Cant wait ^_^
Esker
+1|6736
Sounds great but will these maps ACTUALLY work?
caek
Someone who can!
+4|6691
On another, unrelated, note, the scenario for the Tarraba Quarry would make a good US map aswell.  US starts with control of a small town or something and the MEC come from two bases on oposites of the map, to make it fair, give the MEC a lot of ticket bleed. Hold out untill EU forces arrive, heh.
Chowley
+1|6695|Ireland
Thats great news about the 64 player maps, ill definately buy it after seeing that and trying the weapons in the euro force weapons mod thingy.
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
Now, remember, I didnt prove/disprove the existance of 64 player maps for EuroForces, I just posted what I found in the files.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard