Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6761|United States
Still possible, I've seen people do it.  Recent patches still haven't fixed it.

Do you find pod surfing as annoying as I do?  Constantly having enemies in your base, stealing gunships and tanks and whatnot.

Discuss.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6542
you should be happy there are even people playing the game.
ReDevilJR
+106|6371

ig wrote:

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6734|Purplicious Wisconsin

ig wrote:

You should be happy you won't be nagged on for making that comment.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6428|Somersetshire
pod surfing was great fun, everyone did it so there wasn't anything wrong with it, killing some unsuspecting victim with your pod was awesome, it was also a good way to travel to cappable flags if there weren't and cars, it beats walking lol
Longbow
+163|6667|Odessa, Ukraine
podsurfing is one of the things which ruin this game. It is fucking unfair glitch, espessially if podsurfer attacks uncap\capture flags behind main engagement
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6428|Somersetshire

Longbow wrote:

podsurfing is one of the things which ruin this game. It is fucking unfair glitch, espessially if podsurfer attacks uncap\capture flags behind main engagement
why is it unfair if you can do it as well, maybe the pods in the future can do that
Longbow
+163|6667|Odessa, Ukraine

Tehremos wrote:

why is it unfair if you can do it as well
I dont do it myself because it ruins the way the game\maps had to be played (just remember how podsurfers capture flags behind main engagement on Berlin or Port Bavaria)

Tehremos wrote:

maybe the pods in the future can do that
If DICE wanted us to podsurf, they should have included that into default controls. And not try to deal with that shit in last 3 patches.
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

Tehremos wrote:

Longbow wrote:

why is it unfair if you can do it as well, maybe the pods in the future can do that
Its a glitch, but instead of a hotel, its a pod.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6363
What is this podsurfing?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|6004|Perth, Australia
Meh...   I can see the problem that some people would have with podsurfing, although i personally have no problems with it. I find that it is very useful in titan matches when the APC's are just out of podding distance (and i'm talking about just out of range, i'm not podding across the entire map)

@Sisco10: Podsurfing is a glitch with the pod that allows you to get extreme height and then steer anywhere on the map. Search for it on youtube to get a better understanding.

Although why is it that pods in conquest and titan behave differently??? I can travel across an entire titan map just by binding the throttle to the mouse wheel but on conquest you need to do that stupid left/right crap. Changing vehicle sensitivity is just not worth it, imo.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6363

Rod Foxx wrote:

Meh...   I can see the problem that some people would have with podsurfing, although i personally have no problems with it. I find that it is very useful in titan matches when the APC's are just out of podding distance (and i'm talking about just out of range, i'm not podding across the entire map)

@Sisco10: Podsurfing is a glitch with the pod that allows you to get extreme height and then steer anywhere on the map. Search for it on youtube to get a better understanding.

Although why is it that pods in conquest and titan behave differently??? I can travel across an entire titan map just by binding the throttle to the mouse wheel but on conquest you need to do that stupid left/right crap. Changing vehicle sensitivity is just not worth it, imo.
Thx for the info, +1 to you!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6743|SPARTA

ig wrote:

did you actually play it? that game rocks more than some other, newer releases
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6428|Somersetshire
pod surfing was a tactic, it made the other team have to watch their bases, thus making the game more interesting

sinenomine, bf2 is much better the 2142, yea 2142 is fairer gameplay wise, but it just doesn't feel as good to play
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6743|SPARTA

Tehremos wrote:

pod surfing was a tactic, it made the other team have to watch their bases, thus making the game more interesting

sinenomine, bf2 is much better the 2142, yea 2142 is fairer gameplay wise, but it just doesn't feel as good to play
of course is bf2 better, hey look at me
but most people are a bit unfair against 2142, as i was too when it came out. but after a while it is awesome lot of fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard