Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
Yeah same here, I get about 600KB/S and no limit either

But still
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6437|Brisbane, Australia

6mb and no limit....that would be liek $300 a month here. fuuck.

don't complain
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6325|105 RVK

Kurazoo wrote:

It's because no one cares about Austrailia

Only kidding
U were? Ohhh.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6195|Winland

28mbit for 46€/month, BITCHES!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
mikkel
+383|6599
Isn't the main obstacle for IP infrastructure expansion in Australia the distance between homes? Why go with VDSL, a technology much more sensitive to loop attenuation than ADSL, if this is the case?
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Aussie's internet have download limits.
Pokoyo
+2|5932

mikkel wrote:

Isn't the main obstacle for IP infrastructure expansion in Australia the distance between homes? Why go with VDSL, a technology much more sensitive to loop attenuation than ADSL, if this is the case?
I think you've payed too much attention to that Simpsons episode. We have sucky internet even in big cities and their suburbs, and we have (had a few years ago anyway) only dialup out of cities.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

mikkel wrote:

Australia is kookoo for pair gain systems!

Conroy said he was going to roll out FTTN nationwide. Good to see everyone's forgotten about his entirely non-viable promise.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
Lulz I got VDSL already. But it's shit. It only goes 10 down 2 up.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Benzin
+576|5996
Most of European providers have download limits, too. HOWEVER, they all offer packages with unlimited. Here in Vienna, we get 8mb/s (5 mb/s actual, though) with cable and no download limit for €49. Fucking getting raped, but it's either that or DSL. At least we got a year of free cable TV, though.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land
256 kilobits per second?

that's barely enough to game, and by barely enough i mean it's nowhere near as much as you need for smooth reliable gaming...

lol
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Because we had a R-tard as PM for 10 years duh.
As opposed to our current PM who is HURR LABOUR scum.

Lower-Middle-Class Please. You best be getting back to laying bricks and drains in the sun if you think the Liberals were shit for Australia.
TimmmmaaaaH

Sarrk wrote:

Lower-Middle-Class Please.
Does that mean what I think it means? ROFL.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

In West Philadelphia born and raised...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

TheAussieReaper wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

...on the playground is where I spent most of my days.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC

Kmarion wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

This is a tale explaining the manner in which My way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location And I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California commonly referred to as Bel-Air (coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778)

In the western region of the “City of Brotherly Love” known as Philadelphia my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood in my mother’s care The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc. I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my friends When a couple of gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief Began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being And she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sister’s husband in the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air

I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago Yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony) Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood of Bel-Air commonly live Indeed I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment

I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver and as the driver approached I observed his California vanity plate which in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word “fresh” and from his rearview mirror dangled a pair of oversized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique Instead I cogitatively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community of Bel-Air

We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 o’clock And in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odor through my sense of olfaction I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival Where I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the community of Bel-Air as monarch
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6287|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

HurricaИe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

This is a tale explaining the manner in which My way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location And I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California commonly referred to as Bel-Air (coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778)

In the western region of the “City of Brotherly Love” known as Philadelphia my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood in my mother’s care The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc. I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my friends When a couple of gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief Began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being And she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sister’s husband in the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air

I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago Yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony) Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood of Bel-Air commonly live Indeed I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment

I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver and as the driver approached I observed his California vanity plate which in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word “fresh” and from his rearview mirror dangled a pair of oversized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique Instead I cogitatively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community of Bel-Air

We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 o’clock And in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odor through my sense of olfaction I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival Where I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the community of Bel-Air as monarch

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
TimmmmaaaaH

Read the first line, then checked for "Bel-Air" down the bottom. lol.

Nice try Hurri
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6827|Denver colorado
Not that this had to do with anything but

今から日本語は出来る!
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6569|USA

HurricaИe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

...what the fuck?
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

Ender2309 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

...what the fuck?
ぜんぶおもしろかった
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5929|Somewhere out in Space

lavadisk wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

...what the fuck?
ぜんぶおもしろかった
OxiDeOwns
+15|6218|Sydney, Australia
well im paying $40/mo for 512/128 with 5gb.. :\

Last edited by OxiDeOwns (2008-03-02 22:10:51)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6509|Gold Coast
Ive got the Bigpond 12GB 'Liberty' plan... If I download more than 12GB I get capped at '64kbps', but in reality its like 28kbps.
Hopefully Ruddkipz can get Australia's internets fuckin' on the roll, with uncapped unlimited fast stuff, and with speeds in the megabit range. Anything less, Ruddzz has failed the internets population of Australia.
But I guess most Australians dont really need it, only the businesses and heavy users like us, which would only equate to less than 5% (estimating, obviously) of the population of Australia......

In terms of internets, World > Aus (except for South America, Africa etc etc)

Edit: Plus for my plan Im paying $70AUS............. rip off.

Last edited by KuSTaV (2008-03-02 22:12:19)

noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

...what the fuck?
ぜんぶおもしろかった
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/Lavadisk/rolleyes.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard