GroeFaZErdi
+6|6516
I think SWE is a padding clan... i once played on a server where "woodjedi" and dadde150 (don't know if the nicks are exactly correct, but it was sth like that) were padding!

look this

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/540945

there you can see them both.... i dont know if steff.j is one of that clan, but i think he was on the server as well when i recorded that video, but he left when i told them i did a video....just thought you should know what kind of players are in the top 10 .... lol?

___
edit: just looked at his stats and mine (GroeFaz_Erdi) ..... it's amazing. i'd really say that i play quite a lot - i started in february 2006 - Steff.J started in april 2006, i got about 1300 h, he has got more that 3500 !!!!!!!!!! How can that be? Does he really play for about 8 hours EVERY DAY????? 24/7??????? LOL?

Last edited by GroeFaZErdi (2008-03-02 03:52:42)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6670|BC, Canada
Did you really go thru this trouble to bad mouth someone in the top ten.... a couple clan members padding has no reflection on another clan member, other that people like you drawing conclusiions...

Look at his stats... there is nothing there at all to suggest stat padding...
Lame.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6508|UK , Birmingham
here take this flame proof jacket, you will need it in your quest
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6212
SWE is a tag  for sweden...
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6573|Southampton, UK

GroeFaZErdi wrote:

How can that be? Does he really play for about 8 hours EVERY DAY????? 24/7??????? LOL?
My god, I love you.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6465|The Twilight Zone
https://www.impact-workwear.co.uk/site_images/flame_retardent_jacket_50118894sF5FAD.gif
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6159|Estonia

GroeFaZErdi wrote:

I think SWE is a padding clan... i once played on a server where "woodjedi" and dadde150 (don't know if the nicks are exactly correct, but it was sth like that) were padding!

look this

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/540945

there you can see them both.... i dont know if steff.j is one of that clan, but i think he was on the server as well when i recorded that video, but he left when i told them i did a video....just thought you should know what kind of players are in the top 10 .... lol?

___
edit: just looked at his stats and mine (GroeFaz_Erdi) ..... it's amazing. i'd really say that i play quite a lot - i started in february 2006 - Steff.J started in april 2006, i got about 1300 h, he has got more that 3500 !!!!!!!!!! How can that be? Does he really play for about 8 hours EVERY DAY????? 24/7??????? LOL?
Stupid,
TheGiantSE
+14|6483|Sweden
First of all reading your post I see that stupidity take a new form.... SWE a clan... hahaha

From what I know [SweElite]steff.j is playing clean but he/they play alot. I played a lot with him when he started playing on Gotland #6. But the account was used by a father his son and his daughter playing on it. The son played most, many hours a day... And he is a good player.

So accusing players because they play alot and are top 10 is just stupid!
Why are everyone so jealous of players with high scors and have a life that let them play as much as they want?
If you have 1300 hours is 3500 that much when more than 1 use the account?
Mr.M.v.W
+2|6253|Rotterdam, Netherlands
Well he could have played on servers with hacked statsfeed remember that.
GroeFaZErdi
+6|6516
1) sry, swe could also be a clantag...i am not omniscent....
2) account sharing sux!?
3) i did not say HE pads, just his clanmates, IF They are his mates....

i just thought about it - did not say anything against him or say i have proof against HIM, just against those 2 guys from the video....

lol'd
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6011|...
BECAUSE STATS IS ALL THAT MATTERS

Last edited by dayarath (2008-03-02 08:02:49)

inane little opines
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland
Just another Karkand Medic man
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6314|The | Netherlands

ZeqTr wrote:

SWE is a tag  for sweden...
SweE = Swe Elite

kylef wrote:

Just another Karkand Medic man
Ussualy it's a girl playing on that account.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6505|N. Ireland
Medic girl then
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480
He's am IO-karkand-medic-whore and his SPM is only 3.3.

All I have to say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I have more fun than he does.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard