mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Any tips on getting this award? It's the last one I need to get, and it's frustrating me! I need a song that's easy enough to get gold before finish, yet using a character that will pretty much guarantee a clean finish with hitting the last block (mono ninja is one).

Thanks! <3
Eldu
+62|6114|Belgium
Damn, respect on getting all the other ones. I should try some more challenging things than just chilling while playing the game. Don't reall care about the score tbh. Never even went for an award.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6442
When you know it's towards the end of the song, try to not hit any blocks at all. Do a song where you can get massive combos so a quick beat. I personally got the achievement on Dr. Dre - Bitches Ain't Shit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Fat_Swinub wrote:

When you know it's towards the end of the song, try to not hit any blocks at all. Do a song where you can get massive combos so a quick beat. I personally got the achievement on Dr. Dre - Bitches Ain't Shit.
I don't have that song, but I guess I could find it somewhere. What character did you use?
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6647|Montréal, Québec
wow dude that game look cool... Is it like guitar hero / fretsonfire  ?? Cuz im too lazy to dwl and i wanted to know if its worth it.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

It's definitely worth the $10. Go here for some videos if you wanna check it out: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p … 806DAAA4BC
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6647|Montréal, Québec
okay i might be high right now, but still this game just look so cool !!!!! Dwl the demo right away! Might also buy it...

Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6442

mtb0minime wrote:

I don't have that song, but I guess I could find it somewhere. What character did you use?
Ninja Mono.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6732|Twente, The Netherlands
I received the spot light finish before they made it harder to achieve
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6163|Vancouver | Canada
Basement Jaxx - Bingo Bango.
..I think.

I got 200k on the first try, so gold is easy, but I'm not too sure about the finish.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Oh hey, I remember this thread!

Actually I managed to get spotlight finish the other night after searching the Valve forums. Someone recommended Eraser Elite on Daft Punk's "Night Vision". Sure enough, it was ridiculously easy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard