TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719

3lmo wrote:

This is srsly we miss something here in the EU
Miss something because of the time difrference, or just miss something about the racing?

kinda confused what you mean.

Nice intro Stingray, glad you can do that sh*t...better you than me

Yes I have seen the Pontiac G8, little hot-rod that is, no question.  Problem is, do you wanna pay the price? 
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6590|The Land of Scott Walker
I think the G8 would make a nice re-entry to NASCAR for Pontiac.  Maybe take Gibbs back from those dirty Toyotas.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6639|N. Ireland
Was hoping for heavier banks
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719

Stingray24 wrote:

I think the G8 would make a nice re-entry to NASCAR for Pontiac.  Maybe take Gibbs back from those dirty Toyotas.
They (JGR) cant get back to competitive form with GM, thats why they moved to Toyota to begin with.  Hendrick has always been, and for the forseable future will be #1 with GM.  JGR went to Toyota because they can make a difference (performance wise) and can be the #1 team.  They (JGR) werent getting from GM what they could get with Toyota.  Money speaks volumes.
And lets face it, Toyota has dominated the truck series, soon to dominate the Nationwide series.  I give it a 4 in 10 chance that Toyota will come home with the trophy for Nascar Nationwide series at the end of 08'
I give it a 3 in 10 chance for the Cup series, time will tell.  But I feel confident that they will win 1, or several this year.

Good luck with the job hunt.

Whats the poop on 09' Bristol tickets?

Later
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719
This track favors Hendrick, or Rousch.  Toyota is a BIg unknown, and with the obvious parity between mfg's...the race could go to anyone really.
Who are your guys pick for sunday?  Not who you want to win, but who you think will win...

Last edited by TC.Troy (2008-02-29 04:31:54)

DSRTurtle
+56|6831

TC.Troy wrote:

This track favors Hendrick, or Rousch.  Toyota is a BIg unknown, and with the obvious parity between mfg's...the race could go to anyone really.
Who are your guys pick for sunday?
Looks like the Toyota engines can take it.  So I'm going for the hometown punk Kyle Busch even though I want Tony to win.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6448|The | Netherlands

TC.Troy wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Miss something because of the time difrference, or just miss something about the racing?

Yes I have seen the Pontiac G8, little hot-rod that is, no question.  Problem is, do you wanna pay the price? 
Time zone isn't a problem, but it's just not here. Not on TV, the entire event doesn't take place here, that's the problem
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719

3lmo wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Time zone isn't a problem, but it's just not here. Not on TV, the entire event doesn't take place here, that's the problem
Kyle has a live feed...I think hehe, that is if you are interested in catching a bit of it.  It's great racing, tho for you first(maybe) time, I'd catch Atlanta or Bristol.  Much better racing imo.

If you are missing someting because you are European...trust me, I'm an F1 fan too, if you like good close racing, and are more familiar with NASCAR, you'll enjoy it
Stingray24

TC.Troy wrote:

Who are your guys pick for sunday?  Not who you want to win, but who you think will win...
I agree with your assessment.  I've found it very difficult to pick drivers because of the new dynamics the new car design brings.  My fantasy racing picks are Jeff Gordon, Kyle Busch, Truex Jr., and Vickers.  Dale Jr. hasn't had the best of luck at this track and I think Jeff is itching for a win.  Kyle has been strong as much as he annoys me.  Truex Jr. has been a contender and I think he'll finish solid and Vickers really came through for me last week.
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6563|Florida
Practice has started and we have numerous spinouts already. I've already lost count.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6667
you guys are gonna be jealous

me and my dad got 2 free vip passes to the saturday busch race (no i'll never call it the nationwide series)
now i get to go saturday and sunday for free!
Stingray24
*shakes fist at ig*
Strngs012
+40|6563|Florida
Which race ig? And yes I'm jealous.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6667

Strngs012 wrote:

Which race ig? And yes I'm jealous.
atlanta baby; the best of the best!
Stingray24

Strngs012 wrote:

Practice has started and we have numerous spinouts already. I've already lost count.
Turn 4 keeps biting ...
Strngs012
+40|6563|Florida
Oh No! Bobby Labonte just crashed. There going to a backup car.
Strngs012
+40|6563|Florida
AAAAANND Qualifying is under way.
TGMaverick
+16|6376
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Kyle Busch gets the pole @ qualifying.  As much as it pains me to say it, that kid can flat-out drive.
Strngs012
+40|6563|Florida
Yeah Jr had a good lap, almost beat Biffle but it was a good lap. Looks like it's gonna be a a 1 and done session.
Stingray24
Yep, too bad he ran early, they'll get faster down the line.
Stingray24
Woohoo!  My pick is on the pole baby!
Strngs012
+40|6563|Florida
Carl Edwards on the pole. Speed is on a huge delay. NASCAR.com is current
Strngs012
+40|6563|Florida
I knew it, conspiracy, Kyle Busch is on pole now, that little fucker.
Stingray24
Well, least I get points for picking him.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6719
I missed practice, the quals...everything...

sometimes I hate my job

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard