S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6669|Montucky

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

ironchef, I wonder what you bitched about in this country before 2000.
Mexicans.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6556|North Carolina

usmarine wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

US Marine - if i am smoking a joint on my walk in the park that does absolutely no harm to you, why would you want me to be put in jail??
Its not like i jack you for cash to buy my fix.  I go to work and earn my money like everyone else.
No.  But if you do it multiple times that shows that you do not respect the law.
I'm guessing you would be an extreme Lawful Neutral character in D&D.

Sure, it might not show respect to the law, but some laws are stupid and need to be changed.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine wrote:

PluggedValve wrote:

US Marine - if i am smoking a joint on my walk in the park that does absolutely no harm to you, why would you want me to be put in jail??
Its not like i jack you for cash to buy my fix.  I go to work and earn my money like everyone else.
No.  But if you do it multiple times that shows that you do not respect the law.
I'm guessing you would be an extreme Lawful Neutral character in D&D.

Sure, it might not show respect to the law, but some laws are stupid and need to be changed.
D and what?

Anyway, until the law is changed....
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6556|North Carolina
Just out of curiosity, do you unconditionally support every law?

For example, do you never download music illegally?   Would you have supported Jim Crow laws back before the Civil Rights Movement?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

Turquoise wrote:

Just out of curiosity, do you unconditionally support every law?

For example, do you never download music illegally?   Would you have supported Jim Crow laws back before the Civil Rights Movement?
Can't speak for back then, so I don't know.
Different era and different times.

No, I do not download music.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard