SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6281|North Tonawanda, NY

Kmarion wrote:

You guys ever here of something call fdic? He would most likely owe the government since it is insured. Have him go pick up some trash or make some license plates.
The FDIC does not cover stolen funds.

FDIC wrote:

What is not insured by the FDIC?
Furthermore, the FDIC does not insure against loss of funds due to robberies and other thefts. Stolen funds may be covered by what's called a bank's Hazard and Casualty insurance, which is a policy a bank purchases to protect itself from fire, flood, earthquake, robbery, and physical damage. In those rare instances where a bank employee may tamper with a customer's account, the bank's blanket bond insurance (also called fidelity bonds) may cover the loss and the funds would be returned to the customer. Consumer protection laws such as the Electronic Funds Transfer Act offer protections if a third party somehow gains access to a customer's account.
Source.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6545|The Gem Saloon
all those poor incarcerated potheads

who says the "War On Drugs" wasnt a success?

er, wait.......
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6772|London, England
How hard is it to not get caught doing something as minor as smoking weed
topthrill05
+125|6729|Rochester NY USA

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

What is the state with the lowest? I see the 5.6% but no idea what state it is.

Also i thought New York would have a hell of a lot.
A common misconception is that NYC is NY, while I am sure you understand the difference you fail to see that NY is really one of the best states to live in, aside from taxes but our taxes are shown through are education system being one of the best.

Although that can be a little scary too.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Because they are potheads............was this a trick question?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6908|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

It's really simple.
Live by the laws of the land=Live Free
Break the laws of the land=Live in Prison.

Smells like Summer's Eve=IRONCHEF
except when some of the laws are more criminal than the people behind bars. thats when the system fails. i forget the statistic, but its a depressingly large % of prisoners that are incarcerated for non-violent offenses like drug possession. i mean you guys hate the thought of citizens sitting around doing drugs and generally not contributing to the common good. isnt it that much worse when the police pick up someone like this and mandate that the govt pay for their food, room & board for a decade?
I knew it would come down to pot with you.

IT IS ILLEGAL.....GET THE FUCK OVER IT PEOPLE.
What are you, a nun?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6772|London, England

usmarine wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

lol

I dunno. I'm just saying, I do it alot too. Dunno if you could classify me as a pothead. But it really isn't that hard to avoid getting caught, I mean if you get caught....you probably deserve to go down for stupidity. Even then, I doubt they lock you up for a first offence, so if you get caught multiple times, well you're asking for it then
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

sergeriver wrote:

What are you, a nun?
What the fuck does that mean?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6908|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What are you, a nun?
What is the problem with you and pot?  People can do it.  I don't but I don't care if others do as long as they stay away.  It's marijuana not crack.
IRONCHEF
+385|6642|Northern California

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What are you, a nun?
It means at least as much as some of the shit that comes out of your mouth, and guess what, it's an honest question that you'll probably avoid in favor of some insults, as usual.  Again, WHY are you on DS&T if you can't contribute?
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6281|North Tonawanda, NY

Mek-Izzle wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

lol

I dunno. I'm just saying, I do it alot too. Dunno if you could classify me as a pothead. But it really isn't that hard to avoid getting caught, I mean if you get caught....you probably deserve to go down for stupidity. Even then, I doubt they lock you up for a first offence, so if you get caught multiple times, well you're asking for it then
I don't think people get caught smoking marijuana as much as they get caught buying/selling marijuana.
HudsonFalcon
+20|6082|New York
If you do something illegal you deserve to be in prison whether it's a violent or non-violent crime, it's just ashame we have so many people in this country that can't follow the rules.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6150|...
Drugs are illegal.

Very simple, what's the problem with getting arrested if you do them?
inane little opines
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What are you, a nun?
What is the problem with you and pot?  People can do it.  I don't but I don't care if others do as long as they stay away.  It's marijuana not crack.
It is illegal is my point.  Why is that so hard to understand?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6908|Argentina

SenorToenails wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lol

I don't think people get caught smoking marijuana as much as they get caught buying/selling marijuana.
I don't understand this policy of sending someone who is ill to jail.  F.i. Robert Downey was sent to jail several times for being addicted to cocaine, and the guy was raped in jail.  Is that a fair treatment?  No sir.  How many people are there in that condition in jail?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

IRONCHEF wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What are you, a nun?
It means at least as much as some of the shit that comes out of your mouth, and guess what, it's an honest question that you'll probably avoid in favor of some insults, as usual.  Again, WHY are you on DS&T if you can't contribute?
Shut the fuck up wash out.  Him asking me if I am a nun is contributing?  Idiot.

But I did answer his question if you would like to read it.  Otherwise, go fuck yourself.  I don't care either way.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6752|132 and Bush

SenorToenails wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

You guys ever here of something call fdic? He would most likely owe the government since it is insured. Have him go pick up some trash or make some license plates.
The FDIC does not cover stolen funds.

FDIC wrote:

What is not insured by the FDIC?
Furthermore, the FDIC does not insure against loss of funds due to robberies and other thefts. Stolen funds may be covered by what's called a bank's Hazard and Casualty insurance, which is a policy a bank purchases to protect itself from fire, flood, earthquake, robbery, and physical damage. In those rare instances where a bank employee may tamper with a customer's account, the bank's blanket bond insurance (also called fidelity bonds) may cover the loss and the funds would be returned to the customer. Consumer protection laws such as the Electronic Funds Transfer Act offer protections if a third party somehow gains access to a customer's account.
Source.
He said if someone "hacks" your account.
http://www.fdic.gov/consumers/consumer/ … crook.html

Federal laws and other protections may limit your losses if you fall victim to a bank fraud or theft. A swindler runs up a big bill on your credit card or steals hundreds of dollars from your bank account. Do you suffer the loss? In many cases of bank crimes, your liability is limited by law or industry practices to the first $50 of loss, but that depends on the type of account and how quickly you report the problem.
.. and if it's not the government it is usually the bank that covers you. You have to report it quickly and they will investigate it of course. If they don't you are dealing with a really shitty bank tbh. I have seen identity theft/fraud a couple of times personally.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6908|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

You can't go to jail for smoking weed.  It's stupid.  And you can't go either for using cocaine, coz people addicted to cocaine are sick.  They need help, not jail.
IRONCHEF

HudsonFalcon wrote:

If you do something illegal you deserve to be in prison whether it's a violent or non-violent crime, it's just ashame we have so many people in this country that can't follow the rules.
Well, there's more to this issue than the slogans you guys are throwing around.  What bugs me is the fact that the "lesser criminals" are just pushed through the revolving door at the police station after they steal someone's GPS from their car or get in a fight with a clerk at the corner market.  They are being rewarded by having that ever posthumous trip in the PD car downtown, then released 20 minutes later to brag to their friends...only because it's too much hassle to take a thug to jail overnight, or have enough evidence..or worse..there's no room at the county jail that's already overcrowded.

In my county, they (city council at the violent petition of the rich people of a few cities) turned down 3 minimum security jails spread out in the county....  Apparently they haven't been burgled yet and need to be.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6912

sergeriver wrote:

You can't go to jail for smoking weed.  It's stupid.  And you can't go either for using cocaine, coz people addicted to cocaine are sick.  They need help, not jail.
You can go to jail for smoking weed.  It's not stupid.  Follow the law.  or move to some place where it is legal.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6638|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Whoo! Were #1, Were #1!!
IRONCHEF

usmarine wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Shut the fuck up wash out.  Him asking me if I am a nun is contributing?  Idiot.

But I did answer his question if you would like to read it.  Otherwise, go fuck yourself.  I don't care either way.
Haha, it's like the Jedi mind trick getting your retarded little mind all confused, angry, and violent!  It's so easy to get you in "kill mode!"   You probably spit on your screen you were typing so angrily! lol Puss.

And yes, you suck at contribution.  Read your last two contributions towards me fag.  And what the hell is a muppet?

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-02-29 12:48:49)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6908|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

You can go to jail for smoking weed.  It's not stupid.  Follow the law.  or move to some place where it is legal.
So you agree with the rules even when they are plain dumb.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6752|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It's possession that lands people in jail. You can be high.. you just can't own or distribute it. Weird when you think about it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6908|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

It's possession that lands people in jail. You can be high.. you just can't own or distribute it. Weird when you think about it.
How can you be high without having the cocaine?  Of course there's possession.  Cmon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard