David.P
Banned
+649|6267
Decent Coding.

Better Hit reg.

Nice weapon models and animations.

And an M16 which doesn't seem to hit everywhere around the guy at medium range.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6683|Tampa Bay Florida
Although not as good as the epic CoD1 and its expansion, CoD4 did a lot to overcome the shithole that was CoD2. 

More variety is always good, as in weapons n attachments n camos n shit

I'm glad they kept the classic Call of Duty feel to the gameplay... while managing to jump 60 years into the future.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

usmarine wrote:

Too many fucking hackers.  This game is starting to become old very quick because of hacking fucks.
So you enjoy the fact that there are so many hackers...? What. The. Fuck. Read the thread title asshat.

I liek it all.
#rekt
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK

David.P wrote:

Decent Coding.

Better Hit reg.

LOL ahahaha

1. The coding for this game is incredible. Get a clue.
2. The hit reg in this game is PERFECT.

God your a whiny noob. Want some whine with that cheese?
David.P
Banned
+649|6267

Vilham wrote:

Want some whine with that cheese?
Fail! Epic Fail! It's you want some cheese with that whine? Not the other way around. All your previous statements are invalid for reason of Massive Amounts of Fail contained with in them.
psH
Banned
+217|6376|Sydney

David.P wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Fail! Epic Fail! It's you want some cheese with that whine? Not the other way around. All your previous statements are invalid for reason of Massive Amounts of Fail contained with in them.
whenever i see you post, it is serously gay, like, you were having gay sex when you were typing it, and gay sex spilt all over the keyboard

your threads are fail, your posts are fail, YOU are fail.

good thread fatherted (lulz)

good: attachments, russian maps, SVD, smg's, m16(A4)
CrazeD
+368|6666|Maine

Vilham wrote:

David.P wrote:

Decent Coding.

Better Hit reg.

LOL ahahaha

I agree, good coding.

However, the hit reg is far from perfect. I have shot people blatantly in the side of the face and not gotten a headshot, but them shot them in the lower torso and it counts as a head shot. Something is not right there.

Also I have shot a foot over/beside someone's head and gotten a headshot and a kill with snipers. Many times.

It's better than BF2 but still far from perfect.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6638|Malibu

CrazeD wrote:

Vilham wrote:

David.P wrote:

Decent Coding.

Better Hit reg.

LOL ahahaha

I agree, good coding.

However, the hit reg is far from perfect. I have shot people blatantly in the side of the face and not gotten a headshot, but them shot them in the lower torso and it counts as a head shot. Something is not right there.

Also I have shot a foot over/beside someone's head and gotten a headshot and a kill with snipers. Many times.

Agreed.

Especially about DBT (Disappearing Bullet Theory) at a distance shots with ACOG and Sniper Scopes.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

StormEye wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Vilham wrote:

LOL ahahaha

I agree, good coding.

Agreed.

Especially about DBT (Disappearing Bullet Theory) at a distance shots with ACOG and Sniper Scopes.
That happens ALOT with the R700. Yesterday I was playing Bloc, and I was sat in a corner with an R700. Scoped into some dude's face, in the opposite building, held my breath, and shot. Nothing. Scoped out, scoped back in, held breath, shot. Nothing. I did this a further SIX times and not a single bullet hit him. And my aim was directly on his face. Every time.

I pulled out my pistol and killed him with that, so I dunno, maybe it's just a Sniper Issue.

But to be honest, that is the only thing wrong with this game. Well, that and the fact that all the guns feel roughly the same, especially the Assault Rifles and LMGs. And the overuse of the P90. And the single shot G3.

But yeah.. I've played it for a total of nearly 4 days, so it must be good. Only game that's played more is BF2.
#rekt
Commie Killer
+192|6380

DefCon-17 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Too many fucking hackers.  This game is starting to become old very quick because of hacking fucks.
Havent run into any yet.....

What I love? Everything except two things, the reduced ammo on the M1014(even if it is possibly realistic as a model produced does only hold 4 rounds) and not being able to put multiple attachments on, I want a silenced M4 with a RDS...
I have.

They lasted about 1 second before PB banned them.
Lol yeah, Ive seen a few GUID bans....
Commie Killer
+192|6380

StormEye wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Vilham wrote:

LOL ahahaha

I agree, good coding.

Agreed.

I havent seen a bullet disappear, though I have noticed the hit box for a head is the size of a eyeball.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6374|the land of bourbon
the chaos on a full tdm server.  its both equally annoying and awsm, depending on how well i do.  knifing is also how it should be. the little poke in bf2 wouldn't kill a fly, let alone a person.  the lunge stab in cod is much much more satisfying.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6149|Vancouver | Canada

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

I agree, good coding.

Agreed.

That happens ALOT with the R700. Yesterday I was playing Bloc, and I was sat in a corner with an R700. Scoped into some dude's face, in the opposite building, held my breath, and shot. Nothing. Scoped out, scoped back in, held breath, shot. Nothing. I did this a further SIX times and not a single bullet hit him. And my aim was directly on his face. Every time.

I pulled out my pistol and killed him with that, so I dunno, maybe it's just a Sniper Issue.

But to be honest, that is the only thing wrong with this game. Well, that and the fact that all the guns feel roughly the same, especially the Assault Rifles and LMGs. And the overuse of the P90. And the single shot G3.

But yeah.. I've played it for a total of nearly 4 days, so it must be good. Only game that's played more is BF2.
I think it's something blocking the shot, like the windows in the Front Lines beta.

I have that when I'm sniping on top of the little shack in Overgrown.
CrazeD
+368|6666|Maine

DefCon-17 wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

Agreed.

I think it's something blocking the shot, like the windows in the Front Lines beta.

I have that when I'm sniping on top of the little shack in Overgrown.
Indeed. If you're too close to certain objects your bullet won't go through, it'll just disappear.

And about hackers, I haven't seen many either. Maybe one or two that I thought were "too good", but I haven't seen any blatantly obvious aimbotters yet like I've seen in BF2.

Though one of my clan mates got PB banned for cheats....haha owned.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK

David.P wrote:

Vilham wrote:

What a conclusive counter arguement. *sigh*... And people wonder why america has a rep for breeding retards.
weasel_thingo
+74|6319
doing "trick" jumping, keeps me amused
fast game play
mods/custom maps
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng

Vilham wrote:

David.P wrote:

Vilham wrote:

What a conclusive counter arguement. *sigh*... And people wonder why america has a rep for breeding retards.
QFT.

Jesus Christ David, you are such a penis.
#rekt
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
Poetry.

And a glass of Scotch.

And, of course, my friend Baxter here.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

CrazeD wrote:

Vilham wrote:

David.P wrote:

Decent Coding.

Better Hit reg.

LOL ahahaha

I agree, good coding.

Perfect coding my ass.  Unload a mag from an M$ into someone and maybe you will kill them.  2 shots with the DE pistol or one shot with a shotgun is instant death.  Ya, perfect coding.
Commie Killer
+192|6380

usmarine wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Vilham wrote:

LOL ahahaha

I agree, good coding.

Perfect coding my ass.  Unload a mag from an M$ into someone and maybe you will kill them.  2 shots with the DE pistol or one shot with a shotgun is instant death.  Ya, perfect coding.
Thats why I <3 hardcore.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Commie Killer wrote:

Thats why I <3 hardcore.
I agree and that is all I play.  But there should not be a difference.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5989|Belgium

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

StormEye wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

I agree, good coding.

Agreed.

Thanks to the recent patch this problem has been fixed

and also this game is an absolute halo 3 killer, I've never had this much fun on a realistic game ever
oh and the guns are sweetsauce
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5989|Belgium
Meh let im vent his anger... admit it you do to sometimes...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

So you enjoy the fact that there are so many hackers...? What. The. Fuck. Read the thread title asshat.

I liek it all.
Blow it out your ass douche bag.
Get the fuck out with your stupid fucking american insults. You haven't contributed a thing to this thread, just with all the flaming of the game itself. Yet you still play it. Logical.

Just for once stop with the constant stream of shit that you type.
Who the fuck are you?  You are doing the same thing in the other thread by David.  Go fuck off in IRC.

And you spamming faget and other shit is getting gay.  Some contribution.  Knob.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-02-29 11:52:47)

Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5989|Belgium
//back on topic

It would be nice if we could organize a gamer night in US or maybe EU time to emphasize the enjoyment of COD 4....
Friday?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard