FragPuss2409
+2|6794
yeah i got so fed up of cod4 online after about 2 weeks, yet i still play bf2 everyday online, cod4 does rank up way too fast, i think in my first short session i ranked up about 5 or 6 times it was stupid

I've noticed lots of games that used to be only available on pc are now being dumbed down in the pc versions to be more inline with the crappy console versions, which really honks my cheese
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5921|MN
I know .. years ago I played UnrealTournament to UT2k4 . well.. UnrealTournament 3 sucked badly the demo sucked so bad i didnt even waste my money . old clanmates purchased it and also provided servers for it and .. well ... they play cod4 now.  very disgusted with that
FragPuss2409
+2|6794
to be honest i thought ut2k3 sucked so bad i never even gave 2k4 or ut3 a chance, from what i hear i made a well educated decision

there seems to be fewer games i actually look forward to year after year, currently im looking forward to gta4, resident evil 5, mgs4 (console wise) although gta4 will probably be better on pc but will take 10 years to come out on pc, but lego indiana jones is something im proper looking forward to on pc, along with (hopefully an eventual) age of empires 4 or aoe1+2 remake, and of course bf3
IonYou
+3|6652
I wish they would remake BF1942. I know you guys are sick of WWII stuff but flying prop planes was hella fun. These modern jets suck in video games they're no fun, they are too fast and they unbalance the game. Great for real life military, there you WANT to unbalance the war, but not in a video game no way. Just look at the F35 in BF2 it's way unbalanced. Plus I hate how they took out the shoulder launched stinger that used to be in BF1942. That helped balance the game so you could take out aircraft more. What do you do now if you're on foot or car or whatever and a chopper is coming at you?

Sure WWII has been done a lot, but not with modern DX9 or 10 graphics. They need to do a remake of BF1942. BF3 will be modern warfare though.
FragPuss2409
+2|6794
i do agree with the jets, thats why i rarely bother with them or maps with them. As for taking on a heli i still claim to stand as the only person to take out an attack chopper with a pkm (1st support unlock), got me 2 kills for it tho hehe.

bf1942 was groundbreaking when it came out, i never warmed to the road to rome expansion but i really enjoyed the secret weapons ones. I would maybe like to see a ww1 one, though due to limited vehicles etc in ww1 i dont see it working too well, unless you got to ride horses maybe, but i think the novelty factor would soon wear off
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5921|MN
lets just hope they dont make it as bad as crysis.. man single player was cool the first time playing but mp sucks
FragPuss2409
+2|6794
not got round to crysis yet, farcry 2 is out later this year tho, sweet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard