Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
I know I'm always bangin on about how the criminals get more rights than we do, but it looks like that ain't always the case.

A shopkeeper has said he is "relieved" to not face a murder charge after a man who tried to rob him was stabbed to death with his own knife.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7266555.stm

A bit of good news for once. Before anyone says anything about how it's disproportionate:

In the course of the attack, I was stabbed to the head, causing what could have been a life-threatening injury, and also suffered repeated stab wounds to my back
One bad thing though:

Just days before the fatal incident, Lancashire Police appealed for Kilroe to hand himself in after he failed to appear at court to face armed robbery charges.
Ok, so he was a convicted armed robber. How the fuck does someone like that get bail in the first place?

We've still got a long way to go, I guess.
Sorcerer0513
+18|6544|Outer Space
Been reading arrse?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

I think it's stupid how they could even consider the fact that the attacker fell onto his own knife on the floor and killed himself as a murder by the shopkeeper.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England

Sorcerer0513 wrote:

Been reading arrse?
I saw it on the BBC first around yesterday, then went to that place as I just knew there would be a topic on it.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6743|OctoLand
I feel a need to post in this thread, as I am in the title.

That is all.
I know fucking karate
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon
never would have happened if you guys had guns!
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
I like them Army forums. There's always good threads.

There was one how a guy in Colchester created a beer for the Paras and called it "Every man an emperor". It's the first time both 1 and 2 para are going on operations together since the Falklands.

Then as I read down there was a link to where Muslims in Afghanistan were moaning about it because Afghanistan used to be in British colonial interests and the idea of an emperor offends them... Even though the Pub is in Colchester... And it's name is based on a famous speech...
Surgeons

Parker wrote:

Yeah, the dude in the car would've been shot straight away not stabbed, and the attacker would've lived.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon

The Sheriff wrote:

Parker wrote:

Yeah, the dude in the car would've been shot straight away not stabbed, and the attacker would've lived.
i told you
Surgeons

Parker wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Parker wrote:

i told you
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
Sorcerer0513
+18|6544|Outer Space

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Sorcerer0513 wrote:

Been reading arrse?
I saw it on the BBC first around yesterday, then went to that place as I just knew there would be a topic on it.
Yes lol, they do seem to pick on your legal system, the government, chavs, the government, Beeb, the government... Wait, did I mention the government yet?
IRONCHEF
+385|6492|Northern California
Sounds like California.  If someone is burglarizing me and they die in my house, either at my hand or theirs, I'm toast.  If they are committing an unarmed robbery and attempt to attack me, and I shoot and kill them, I'm toast.  God bless the Peoples' Republic of Kalifornia.
PureFodder
+225|6287

The Sheriff wrote:

I think it's stupid how they could even consider the fact that the attacker fell onto his own knife on the floor and killed himself as a murder by the shopkeeper.
Where does it say that? The article says nobody knows how the mugger got stabbed. As nobody knows, it seems reasonable to investigate it as a murder just to see if it was.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA

PureFodder wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Where does it say that? The article says nobody knows how the mugger got stabbed. As nobody knows, it seems reasonable to investigate it as a murder just to see if it was.
Here, let me do the math for you so you will see why, no matter what, there should have never been a murder investigation.

SHOPKEEPER with multiple stab wounds + ATTACKER who is a known criminal + killed by his OWN KNIFE - dead ATTACKER who is a known criminal = Huge cost savings to the community and no longer having the potential to commit crime against others (Shopkeeper ftw)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard