Korny09
+8|6275|Ohio
What was your favorite kill?
What type of kill makes you smile?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6481|Somewhere else

Knifing an uncap raper, or taking out a whole squad.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6837|Kubra, Damn it!

I hate 23,782 kills in BF2. It's kinda hard to recall any specific one.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
Shock padding the kids that t-bag me. Had a guy not even kill me last night in Jalalabad, then t-bag me and shoot his RPK as he went up and down in a safe spot where he couldn't get hurt. Then as he was hoppping around nadespamming, I zapped him.
Korny09
+8|6275|Ohio

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Shock padding the kids that t-bag me. Had a guy not even kill me last night in Jalalabad, then t-bag me and shoot his RPK as he went up and down in a safe spot where he couldn't get hurt. Then as he was hoppping around nadespamming, I zapped him.
That is funny!  Never EVER t-bag someone with a gun, unless they are dead!
BlackyCarmichael
Snipe ya face
+4|5997|Mass.
When ur flag just went neutral...and u press the button for the C4...on the other side of the map.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California
Sniping the driver out of an FAV as he is trying to run you over, then holding "e" so you hop in the FAV as it passes by you and take off.

Its always good when your sniping and you see two people in a fire fight a distance away and you can headshot the enemy as he is bunnyhopping.

Sniping out the driver of pretty much any moving vehicle, boats are easiest.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
the classic "run up to a tank with a medic bag to scare out the driver" kill is always epic lulz
Korny09
+8|6275|Ohio

S.Lythberg wrote:

the classic "run up to a tank with a medic bag to scare out the driver" kill is always epic lulz
I did that the other day!  I chased a hummer off of the side of a cliff...it was hilarious!  I'll have to try it on a tank sometime.
Shakez
+39|6172
- Shoot driving enemies
- Shoot from a parachute
- Very fast shots
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6134|Carnoustie, Scotland

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Yeah, zapping people makes me smile. Especially if they're moving.

Mainly every good kill, such as moving hs with sniper, long range hs etc make me go "fuck yeah".

Just like today when I dragshot headshotted a guy behind a brick wall on CoD4
Lewdis
+6|5999|Canada
knifing people that don't even know you are there
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5934|United States
sniping people out of cars is always fun
also those times when you knife someone just as they are going around a corner looking for you
headshots with any assault rifle are satisfying because you don't have to waste any bullets

Last edited by argo4 (2008-02-20 14:42:20)

Wulf_HR
+2|5908|Zagreb, Croatia, EU
GLing someone who is 80+feet(dont know in meters) more from the M16A2
Once took out a sniper on Kubra who was around 50-70meters above me.
I was proud of myself lol
Snoopy2005uk
+3|5908|England, Derbyshire
Having some one on teamspeak telling me to turn around just as they are about to knife me but i turned around really fast and killed them with an unscoped sniper head shot

that was just awsome.
Zee.OMGits a54
name sucks kthnx
+6|5917|Earth
my favourite kill...has to be owning a j-10 whore on wake in an f-35, ranked like 30th in the world or something - i felt special 

Last edited by Zee.OMGits a54 (2008-02-26 03:34:09)

HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6711|Germany
300+ meter headshots
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Bailing out of a plane and landing on an enemy/killing vehicles with parachutes.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Roadkills with the J10 ... from a 200ft dive running over 5 people on the carrier ... made me laugh long and hard
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire
getting in a f35 on wake at the start of the round, flying really high, then dive bomb (by this i mean fly into the airfield) where the people wait for the second j10, dropping bombs, then bailing, parachute onto flag and cap it

the fun bit is where the bombs miss but my jets rams them lol
greensprite
awsm
+13|6168|Germany
was fighting against a guy on karkand. my squadleader was afk but was next to hotel. there a guy shot me and was starting to teabaging me...
i spawned next to my squadleader and knifed the teabagger who was still raping my kit... he was just like "WTF?! H4X!"
i lol'ed so bad
Korny09
+8|6275|Ohio

greensprite wrote:

was fighting against a guy on karkand. my squadleader was afk but was next to hotel. there a guy shot me and was starting to teabaging me...
i spawned next to my squadleader and knifed the teabagger who was still raping my kit... he was just like "WTF?! H4X!"
i lol'ed so bad
That would be satisfying!
Dwit
+34|6511
killing 3 medic whores on karkand with an mp5, they where talking tough and then got owned, love it!
0ne-eyed_joe
Hopper Chore
+14|5922|Lancashire,England
Killing APCs with the Blackhawk.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6752|the middle of nowhere
Ramming with a jet and they get mad and they're like: WTF DOOD WHYD U DOO DAT. And I laugh. So much fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard