Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
Dalian Plant, i was commanding. i was paying attention to two guys from my team knifing and healing a tker when i saw tank leaving with a red tag, i rushed for the TOW but the tank got killed by an enemy plane. NO teamkilling message.  Later, i had just fixed UAV when i saw tank leaving again with a red tag, i even spotted him and it indicated in radar an enemy tank, enemy tank message too. i followed tank by eagle view and i saw it again been killed by enemy plane and no teamkill message. I check the guy killed and he was on my team.
Even more, i was inside a jeep at the machine gun when a driver got in with a red tag....

I have seen these in the same map, different servers, twice..
D1TAG
+0|6701
Yeah I have had the same problem a few times. Just 2 days ago followed this guy with red tag and hit him with a shotgun blast twice and got punished for a team kill at the same time I got the team damage thing come up but , it was to late he was dead and I apologized to him with explaination he had red tag on.

I don't think EA or Dice have fixed the problem.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6663|Nova Scotia
I have only noticed the red tag bug a few times now, but it's screwing me up because I have hesitated too often now when I run into someone without an immediate tag, and I hold off waiting for the tag to show up (which usually does).
Many deaths to this.  But I don't really care about the k:d ratio or point accumulation.  It's a fun game and I play team-oriented...I figure the points will come as they come.
But yeah, back on topic, I see no-tag way more often then red tag...
I have to be one of the many that think the patch helped the game out alot. Man I haven't seen any bunny hoppers except the ocassional one that jumps around with a knife then gets a shoty in the face from me which really I didn't mind lol.

But one thing I agree with is the red tag patch. haha I was playing a game in karkand yesdurday and we were taking back the center flag, well as I was running where the fence was knowing there might be a player spawning I ran around the cornner and see a guy coming towards me so I gave him some shots from my shoty and it ended up being one of my own players lol -9. The guy took it very well when I apologized he laughed when I explained.

All in all I have enjoyed my nightly games without taking a spaz from people that can't fight one on one without jumping or diving.
CapnHerc
+0|6650
Yeah this needs to be fixed, it is getting very annoying when a guy shows up red, then he's your teammate.  I've even had guys show up as red on the uav even though he is a teammate.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6666
DUDE UR ITALIAN!!!!!!!! GO ITALIANS!!!! W000000T!!!!

(im not italian but italians are so cool)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard