Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6748|United States
I think it may have been patched up already...

Team mates must have been some pissed off.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6756|Mark it zero.
that was patched like a year ago actually. it would be really fun to do. there is another awesome way to do it though. just get some demo packs and put it on the panels, then have a friend meet you on the map somewhere, kill you, switch kits, then blow up the demo packs. repeat until all is blown.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6721|Purplicious Wisconsin
LOL, that was funny.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
psH
Banned
+217|6391|Sydney
i lol'd pretty dam hard

good idea lol, theres probably another ton of ways that it can be done.
War Man

psH wrote:

i lol'd pretty dam hard

One way is put a titan over a missile silo, the missile will hit the titan whether it is friendly or not.
Benzin
+576|6006

War Man wrote:

psH wrote:

i lol'd pretty dam hard

One way is put a titan over a missile silo, the missile will hit the titan whether it is friendly or not.
If you dolts would read your instruction manuals, you would've learned that from day one.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6571

That was pretty neat. Never seen it before.
War Man

CapnNismo wrote:

War Man wrote:

psH wrote:

i lol'd pretty dam hard

If you dolts would read your instruction manuals, you would've learned that from day one.
I got that from the game tips thing when you are loading.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5944
Hmmm, ima try that RDX thing with my friend, but do the shields have to be down?
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst
Seen this almost a year ago, it can't be done anymore I think.  Even if you could, only /b/ tards would actually want to make their team lose.  Points to anyone who figures out who I mean.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6717

Kamikaze17 wrote:

that was patched like a year ago actually. it would be really fun to do. there is another awesome way to do it though. just get some demo packs and put it on the panels, then have a friend meet you on the map somewhere, kill you, switch kits, then blow up the demo packs. repeat until all is blown.
lulz i used to do that... but instead of destroying panels. id spam the c4 all over the titan guns so he'd kill all the knubs sitting in themm.. and they'd be all OMGHAX

ps, lul@2142
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6756|Mark it zero.

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Hmmm, ima try that RDX thing with my friend, but do the shields have to be down?
nope, the shields can be up. once you destroy all the consoles the shields will go down though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard