Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

usmarine wrote:

not a good idea
Aye that. Here in NZ it would get you arrested, fined, imprisoned, get your firearms licence revoked and get you an incredible amount of unwanted publicity. The penalties where you are may be a bit less, although you do run the risk of some self-appointed vigilante or over-enthusiastic cop taking a few REAL shots at you.

It's just a dumb idea and you'll seriously regret it.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6794|Barrington, RI

Miguel Diaz wrote:

that sounds like a perfect way to be fined or shot.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5959|Washington DC
do it
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6635|Amsterdam, NY

HurricaИe wrote:

do it
FAGGIT
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida

Miguel Diaz wrote:

Poeple who really appreciate airsoft hate people who want to do this..
Yes
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
Also, it's not just the cops you should be worried about.  What if some "good Samaritan" sees you aiming that at someone and pulls his gun on you?
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5953|Minnesota
i've seen too many stories on the news about kids with airsoft guns getting gunned down by cops

Last edited by clogar (2008-02-26 16:24:42)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

GodFather wrote:

usmarine wrote:

and you have too much green on that suit for the environment you live in.
yeah, i just moved... but the park is pretty green....

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4525 … arkvq0.jpg

see the dead grass?

yeah thats all green, and theres a lot of plant growth (been raining quite a bit)
On the lighter side, those fields look like the top half of a tit, showing nipple.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

1. No one is going to think you are real soldiers. They will laugh at you making an ass out of yourself.
2. Pedestrians will notice the orange tips, and automatically stop giving a shit.
3. Paint the tips for a better effect. But then you could get the police on your ass and you could get in trouble.

Either way, you are an ass.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-02-26 16:26:46)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

Ryan wrote:

3. Paint the tips for a better effect. But then you could get the police on your ass and you could get in shit.
Fuck that, just go buy real guns and do it

maybe even shoot someone
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

GodFather wrote:

So you guys got any ideas?   nothing that gets me shot by a cop pref
LOL.

I think you have the "getting shot" covered already.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

Miguel Diaz wrote:

that sounds like a perfect way to be fined or shot.
fixed
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6217|Phoenix, AZ

IRONCHEF wrote:

It's true, I am the ONLY person who's read into Airsoft useage laws.  If you're in public, you can get a 417 on your record (brandishing) if you're pointing it at anything.

Cops draw down on airsoft gun users in public because they must.  There's no reason for them to suspect you have a toy, regardless of your outfits, screaming and yelling like teenagers, etc.  Good way to get shot or tased.

Oh, and for what it's worth, if someone uses an airsoft gun for a crime, it will be treated as if you had a loaded real weapon.
no pointing, no screaming - mouthing random shit to eachother, basically stop for a minute and then keep going on to get to the park back alleys and play
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6695

I remember a couple of kids walking down Hulen street (A very, VERY busy street where I live) with a couple of fake, orange tipped AKs, and when you pulled the trigger, the barrel faked recoil. So when a van drove by them, and one of the kids "fired" his toy in the air, the van swerved hitting a street post. The passenger (A guy in his 20s, I think) was seriously injured...Don't know if he died or not. I saw it happen, the looks on those kids faces...

Idiots.   In other words: no, don't do it.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6594|Michigan, USA

Ryan wrote:

2. Pedestrians will notice the orange tips, and automatically stop giving a shit.
Wrong, never, ever assume an orange tip means its a toy, criminals have done it in the past , painted an orange tip on a real gun.  This is why police take airsoft weapons very seriously, showing the orange tip doesnt mean you get an all clear.

I will agree that this is a retarded idea.  Their likly gonna get shot, or seriously get in trouble.  Just because you think theres nothing wrong, standard person isnt going to know your carrying airsoft.  You guys should be in the running for the Darwin award doing something like this.
GodFather
+387|6217|Phoenix, AZ

RoosterCantrell wrote:

GodFather wrote:

So you guys got any ideas?   nothing that gets me shot by a cop pref
LOL.

I think you have the "getting shot" covered already.
as in pointing at people / cops getting shot

i was trying to filter out the people that would say shit like, "run into a cop station with masks on! that would be funny!"
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6745|The United Center
In case you couldn't already tell by EVERYONE's reaction...

THIS IS A BAD IDEA.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

ThomasMorgan wrote:

THIS IS A BAD IDEA.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

GodFather wrote:

usmarine wrote:

and you have too much green on that suit for the environment you live in.
yeah, i just moved... but the park is pretty green....

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4525 … arkvq0.jpg

see the dead grass?

yeah thats all green, and theres a lot of plant growth (been raining quite a bit)
Yes but you not only have to bland with the ground, you have to blend with the background as well....not including the sky durrrr.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

ThomasMorgan wrote:

THIS IS A BAD IDEA.
THIS IS MADNESS
mudder
+8|6523
When I was young {far pre columbine} I always played army. Though we had BB guns and not airsoft we would have to cross a couple roads to get to are forest.  Are game was to do it with out being noticed.  We used crawling though drain pipes and down creeks or whatever.  This was sort of a game for us but it also helped not getting ridiculed by the older kids and cute high school girls that would point and laugh if you were spotted, I lived next to a high school.  Anyway you should try that route.  see how far you can get without being spotted.  wait that's still retarded... oh well.
GodFather
+387|6217|Phoenix, AZ
okay check it then...

Tone it down, stash the guns, keep the uniforms on, keep the gear on... continue hand signals and act like were working out some type of plan then split in the pointed directions? Act like were in a warzone (ducking heads looking around after we cover our heads and act stressed) ?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6740|FUCK UBISOFT

GodFather wrote:

okay check it then...

Tone it down, stash the guns, keep the uniforms on, keep the gear on... continue hand signals and act like were working out some type of plan then split in the pointed directions? Act like were in a warzone (ducking heads looking around after we cover our heads and act stressed) ?
you realize that you will look like absolute retards doing this, right?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5962|London, England

usmarine wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

THIS IS A BAD IDEA.
THIS IS MADNESS
THIS IS SPARTA

Had to be done
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
GodFather
+387|6217|Phoenix, AZ

mudder wrote:

When I was young {far pre columbine} I always played army. Though we had BB guns and not airsoft we would have to cross a couple roads to get to are forest.  Are game was to do it with out being noticed.  We used crawling though drain pipes and down creeks or whatever.  This was sort of a game for us but it also helped not getting ridiculed by the older kids and cute high school girls that would point and laugh if you were spotted, I lived next to a high school.  Anyway you should try that route.  see how far you can get without being spotted.  wait that's still retarded... oh well.
Yeah we do that, last time I split down the street.... I had a right away, and there was a red light - anyway this Hummer almost hit me, dumbass stopped on red and thought he could not hit me by turning quick.... anyway he gassed it, scared the shit out of me, i jumped to the side michael jackson style and ran lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard