masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6709|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
for that medall you need 27 kills and no team-kill and damage, but can you get him with a positive teamscore?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD
How the fuck else would you get it?  It says 27 KILLS not team points.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2006-02-17 07:54:18)

shaga_delik
+8|6658|Brighton, UK
It's only 14 kills needed in a round with no team or vehicle damage for that medal.  Not 26 kills.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA
no it's 27
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Epox6
+0|6636|Eindhoven, the Netherlands
First you wil have to play an extra 28 hours, then pick an LAV and play Karkand on a 64-player server.

I did resieve it on my first attempt. Its not that difficult.

IAR: 27 kills and NO Team kills, damage or vehicle damage
Global: 250h Total time played
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6747|The Netherlands
somehow it was hard (because of all the n00bs that feel like running into your APC)
have done it in a WZ551 on Dragon Valley btw
Tagmaestro
+6|6697|New Jersey

shaga_delik wrote:

It's only 14 kills needed in a round with no team or vehicle damage for that medal.  Not 26 kills.
No, the Ribbon is 14 kills. The medal requirements were correctly stated.
shaga_delik
+8|6658|Brighton, UK
Ahh thanks.  A case of engaging my mouth without first using my brain! :-)
mpec82
+-1|6713
i've got mine, on a 20 players server on sharqui 64 as SPEC OPS
Dr0pped
+8|6746|Ontario, Canada
Picked mine up on Sharqui as well...doing the chopper thing
arizona91
+2|6742|Kansas City
i've already conceded that i wont get that medal.  I swear (as two of my friends can attest), I start probably 50% of my games with a negative score.  -2 or -4 right off the bat.  I'll get a "team damage" message when I haven't fired a weapon, moved in a vehicle, or nuthin'.  It's frustrating.  I even got negative points when nobody on my team had even spawned yet (had a friend watching that one).   

I'm just lucky I guess.    8-)
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland
I got mine at the first try with pure medic combat with out using any wehicles
siciliano732
+202|6641|New York
well for players like me who dont dedicate their lives to a video game and just have no luck and/or suck....need to just come to terms with not recieving it.  ive had all the global requirements for about 4-5 awards now for weeks but just cant meet the "IAR" requirements....pretty frustrating if you ask me....

....any pointers for all you gamers? i know you've got something for me.....THAT ISNT A SMART ASS REMARK! lol....

what is the easiest way to get 27 kills no team damage and all that crap.....AND.....50 TEAM POINTS, CUZ THAT CRAP IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME BUT IT SEEMS NO ONE ELSE? what am i missing?!

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-02-17 09:28:22)

Chaos81
+5|6680
Go to whatever your best map is, and just play. Find one that is a 64 person map, but only has something like 15 people on it. You shouldn't have any problems.
PV-Provo
+-1|6663|'Nam, England
revive, revive, revive
bigelectricat
+3|6683

masterHouse wrote:

for that medall you need 27 kills and no team-kill and damage, but can you get him with a positive teamscore?
its easy... just mind where you shoot your weapons. this is one of the first medals i got.

edit: correction. i dont have the medal. i got the ribbon. oops.

Last edited by bigelectricat (2006-02-17 13:35:35)

siciliano732
+202|6641|New York
yea....im not a big fan of Karkand but....looks like im goin to have to make some sacrafices....i have to get a good pilot and be the gunner in sharqi for my best bet i think....i dunno...it seems easy enough you know but clearly not for me
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland
Just go to a half full 64player Karkand server and fight without vehicles.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6766|Golden, CO
Really not getting Team-kills and Team damage is pretty goddamn easy.  If you have teammates around where you're shooting, hold your fire when the get close to your line of fire.  seriously, I don't know why this concept of avoiding friendly-fire is so hard to understand and use.  At the worst, your teammate will steal your kill.  BIG DEAL.  A lot of times, your teammate will just get killed anyways, and after he's dead then you blaze away.  Seriously, it's not that hard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard