fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6748|The Netherlands
According to senior producer of the Battlfield series the next Battlefield will be in 2142 (start getting the dust of you laser-guns)
asbad
+19|6713|Ireland
yep i heard bout that. In an interview he was asked about possible sequel and this is what was on EA's mind
sounds interesting bf2142, but if they release it within the next 3 years it would really make EA look like money grabbing scum....
uber73
+188|6744|Brisbane
lol, and they dont look like that now???
I2elik
+12|6745|Perth, Western Australia
3 years? That's not a sign of money grubbiness, it depends on how much the fans want it, it's like Halo 2, Bungie wanted more time but Microsoft (no not M$ you asshats) wouldn't let them have it because fans were demanding it. Watch the DVD that comes with the special edition if you got it .
Giant_Squid500
+5|6665|U.S.A.
I think they released BF:Vietnam WAY WAY to early, I mean millions of people were still playing 1942.  I wouldn't be suprised if they relased this "2142" within the next three years.
asbad
+19|6713|Ireland
well, it still feels like bf2 was just released (i know, its been like 8 or 9 months). I would feel like bombing EA HQ if they came out and said it was going for an early sequel release.
JimKong
+31|6635|Ohio
I hope it's not another ticket battle game like BF2. You should be able to change the environment my blowing apart buildings, creating rubble piles to hide in and block the streets. There should also be an engineer class that builds and upgrades your bases by moving earth, etc. There should be weather in this game, often changing at random. Check out my contested areas idea.

Video
Dilbert2468
+6|6733|Australia
well what do you guys think about Quake wars. comming out this year in june. i don't know but from the traliers it looks hell good.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6836|Bryan/College Station, TX
Have you noticed the "Black" game that EA has been advertising on TV?
It's another FPS that they are actually pushing rather much for the PS2.
I don't remember seeing commercials on TV for BF2, did you?
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6727|cairns australia
ea are producing a fps with crytec (farcry) sounds very interesting
Giant_Squid500
+5|6665|U.S.A.

kilroy wrote:

Have you noticed the "Black" game that EA has been advertising on TV?
It's another FPS that they are actually pushing rather much for the PS2.
Any FPS on the PS2 can't be good and never has been good. The techology in the PS2 is weak and the controller sucks, especially for FPS's.
Drunkaholic
+4|6717

JimKong wrote:

I hope it's not another ticket battle game like BF2. You should be able to change the environment my blowing apart buildings, creating rubble piles to hide in and block the streets. There should also be an engineer class that builds and upgrades your bases by moving earth, etc. There should be weather in this game, often changing at random. Check out my contested areas idea.

Video
Try Soldner Secret Wars.  The people who bitch about pictures that don't come from BF2 on Ultra-High settings would kill themselves before they put up with that.  Now that I think about it, I think they should do it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard