Co77er
+0|6703
I'm currently a Sargent Major, but i get the glitch of showing up as  a private constantly, but usually with that glitch, you don't get any unlocks, i still have all my unlocks. And everytime i join a server i have to regain all my basics, im not even sure if hours are still counting towards my stats, anyway i can rectify this? I have tried rebooting, repatching, reopening the game, even reinstalling, and to no avail

Last edited by Co77er (2006-02-17 06:37:10)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6805|AUS, Canberra
all you stats will count but i know its a pain in the ass, i get it maybe 1 in 20 times i play.
Co77er
+0|6703
what i dont understand, its every single game its like that, i'm glad my hours will still count cause im nearing vet ground defense, but i still rather see my name and the diamond or whatever shape is in there instead of a pathetic little black line
Rigor
+0|6776|Sweden
when i get that problem i disconnect from the server,and then rejoin again.
Co77er
+0|6703
Rigor i've done that many times, and i'll always show up as a private, although i do admit i like the drumroll
ViPeY
+0|6714|Hampshire, England
same here - i have had the problem maybe 8-10 times in my 120 hours of play.  If it happens usually i don't notice and the first i realise of it is when i earn some basic badge that i have already got.  Just disconect and join another server if it happens.

If it is happening all the time are u sure your stats havnt been reset?
|:><.><:|nogarD_lpC
+0|6689|Arkansas
I have never had this happen to me in all my time of play.  Now I do have a question thou, when you have a global requirment you have to reach before you can get credit for the IAR req.  I have found some places that you have to meet the global before you join the server, does this mean if you reach the global then do you have to leave the server and then come to acctivate the tracking for the IAR, or just wait until the next round starts to activate the tracking?  I have a pretty good idea what it is, but I would like to know for sure.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6823|England
I think this is a server side bug, caused by the server not loading your stats properly when you connect. Have you tried other servers?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6827|Jupiter
Must be joining the same server?, have to tried a variety of servers?
I get the Private bug usually when i play on EA US Official WC servers...
bigpoppat
+0|6679
Why havent i recieved my new rank? I am 270+ over the point total for my new ranking....I have been over the point total for about a week...Just wondering if you guys knew why i am not updating?

Thanks for the help
Co77er
+0|6703
yea, i just tried loading a different server, worked fine, loaded into the server i usually go into, fine, damn game is just playing games with me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard