Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6361|Vancouver

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

lol, running on ice while the entire russian army is firing at you and not hitting shit.
not really far from the truth if you ask me.  I think they were serbs in the movie though.
I thought it was Croats that were used because they couldn't find Serbs willing to be the antagonists. The language is similar, anyway.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

legionair wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

lol

GG Soviet Union.
So? The fact that my state was part of Soviet Union isnt my fault! Actually it is YOURS! by yours I mean USA and Britain who sold us to Soviets in Yalta. I am strictly against communism, I fucking hate it, too much damage it caused to my family (I suppose non of your family member were deported to Siberia or had to escape from occupation by leaving the country for 60 years )
http://www.blackgayblogger.com/images/violin.jpg

wouldnt it be the soviet unions fault?  whats with that part of the world blaming the United States for everything?
its easy and hip?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

IRONCHEF wrote:

I don't think they burned it to get what they wanted, they burnt it because the US (and others) has pretty much give Kosovo their independence.  I don't blame the Serbs.  Glad there was only one charred body inside and not more.
+1
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
.Sup
be nice

legionair wrote:

GG Serbs!
!

I have a lot of Serbian friends and they one of the nicer people on the Balkans. The Albanians on the other hand rape,... they are like a tribe. lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

usmarine wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

I don't really see how Serbia has any rights to want anything. You go ahead and first deliver your filthy Generals to the war Tribunal in The Hague, and perhaps we will let you have an opinion.
QFT
No takers eh?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

I don't really see how Serbia has any rights to want anything. You go ahead and first deliver your filthy Generals to the war Tribunal in The Hague, and perhaps we will let you have an opinion.
QFT
No takers eh?
I guess the Albanians were just as bad though, but yeah the Serbs let this happen and then acted the sore loser, so they can't do much now except cut their losses.
.Sup
be nice

Mek-Izzle wrote:

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

QFT
No takers eh?
I guess the Albanians were just as bad though, but yeah the Serbs let this happen and then acted the sore loser, so they can't do much now except cut their losses.
They could take back what's rightfully theirs...

with force
Mekstizzle
WALKER

.Sup wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

usmarine wrote:

No takers eh?

with force
They tried that.

They lost

Their fault they couldn't defeat NATO and whoever else was backing Kosovo

They can try again, you know, like how the Arabs keep on trying against Israel... and miserably failing. History repeats itself often.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Mek-Izzle wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Mek-Izzle wrote:

with force
They tried that.

They lost

Their fault they couldn't defeat NATO and whoever else was backing Kosovo

They can try again, you know, like how the Arabs keep on trying against Israel... and miserably failing. History repeats itself often.
Very good point
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
Ive come to the generalization that the majority of serbs are assholes.  .sup, I have you to blame for that impression, even though I know youre slovsomethingian
zeidmaan
+234|6414|Vienna

Drakef wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

lol, running on ice while the entire russian army is firing at you and not hitting shit.
not really far from the truth if you ask me.  I think they were serbs in the movie though.
I thought it was Croats that were used because they couldn't find Serbs willing to be the antagonists. The language is similar, anyway.
hehe he means the characters in the movie, not the actors
And as GS said they were Serbs not Russians, and it took place in Bosnia not Kosovo, and geography was horrible as far as I remember. He walks from one village to another in one hour, and villages are 200 km apart IRL
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6404|North Carolina

Bernadictus wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Moo? Si! wrote:

Serbs are beautiful people
http://i.cnn.net/si/pr/video/sports/200 … ja_one.jpg
damn straight fucking U.S. Embassy hahaha and the U.S. gov for supporting the terrorist Albanians.

Turquoise wrote:

Amen to that, Spearhead.   Serbs suck anyway.
Suck my dick mother fucker!
Wow, someone is pro-Serb here.
Bernadictus sums it up pretty well here.  If you support Serbia, you're ignoring the crimes committed by the Serbian government.

That being said, I must again suggest we burn the Serbian embassy in response to their burning of ours.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon
why is this our fault?  what the hell do we (as in the US) have to do with this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080226/ap_ … 8CWm5vaA8F
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Mek-Izzle wrote:

Behind Enemy Lines was a cool film. One of the main bad guys looks just like the main dude in GTA 4. The SAM scene, the scene where they just open up on the hill he's running on. I like the way the film was done

edit: Yeah the Kommie Kapitan looks like the GTA 4 dude
I reckon is the guy from COD4 in te tracksuit, same color and everything. But yes they was Serb in that movie, lol at guy who stands on mine.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

steelie34 wrote:

why is this our fault?  what the hell do we (as in the US) have to do with this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080226/ap_ … 8CWm5vaA8F
I think it has something to do with you recognising Kosovo as an independent nation and being a major facilitator of the whole thing. You're not the only one whose embassies are being bombarded.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-02-26 06:10:04)

Dersmikner
+147|6497|Texas
Very simple solution to this deal. Stick a bunch of well-armed Marines in the joint and welcome the rioters back at their convenience...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

Dersmikner wrote:

Very simple solution to this deal. Stick a bunch of well-armed Marines in the joint and welcome the rioters back at their convenience...
yea smartass, and you are volunteering? like Iraq?

Who can tell me what is going to happen with majority of Serbs who still are in Kosovo? Will they have to leave their land to survive? I can tell pretty sure that I wouldn't.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

well, with the way Kosovarians ( is that what you call the people from Kosovo ? ) were waving american flags next to their own flags, it was to be expected that the serbs' anger would manifest itself on the symbol of american power in Belgrade, in this case the embassy.
And I think it was empty for a reason...

Btw, I believe facilities from other european nations were also "attacked", although not with such ferocity.

I guess America is still the "poster child" for everything the "west" stands for. You're a big target, and easy to hit, if you will.

In germany, we have an old saying ( from 1513, by Georg von Frundsberg, german infantry tactician and general, after having defeated an enemy force that outnumbered his own men by 4:1 ) about that. it goes: "viel feind, viel ehr'"

roughly translated: "if one has a lot of enemies, one has also a lot of opportunity to bestow much honor on himself" ( by defeating them, of course ). those were different times, of course.
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6374|Southampton
You say about the war crimes committed and that they do not deserve anything because of this. But how about practically EVERY other country. Most countries (at some point or another through history) have horrendous human rights records.

Go serbs.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643
go serbs, keep that precious freedom away from the kosovars!

go serbs, break the law and trespass on American soil while you guys destroy property.  Go Crime!

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2008-02-26 07:03:27)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Dersmikner wrote:

every US embassy has well armed marines.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

If you wanna talk about crimes than maybe stop supporting Israel

Serbs made a mistake- instead of bullets they should use napalm or BZ gas like US did in Vietnam... no witnesses, no crimes to judge for.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

legionair wrote:

If you wanna talk about crimes than maybe stop supporting Israel
now that I see where you are coming from, there is no point in continuing this with you.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

B.Schuss wrote:

( is that what you call the people from Kosovo ? )
They're called Albanians. I wouldn't say that if they weren't waving around Albanian flags when they got Independence.

Last edited by Mek-Izzle (2008-02-26 07:58:04)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

Mek-Izzle wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

( is that what you call the people from Kosovo ? )
They're called Albanians. I wouldn't say that if they weren't waving around Albanian flags when they got Independence.
I dare say most of them waved albanian flags because the majority of Kosovars are actually ethnic Albanians ( 88% according to the german wikipedia article on Kosovo). Another 7% are serbes, which - when you think about it - kind of defies the purpose of independence in the first place.

I mean, seriously, why are albanians in Kosovo trying to get independence from serbia, when there already is a country for them set up ? It's called Albania, if I remember correctly. And it's right there, too, just to the south-west...

I mean, come on, Kosovo won't even be able to support itself or feed its people without western help. It's basically Africa, but with white people.
They cannot provide enough energy for all of their citizens, unemployment and poverty are not just high, they are outrageously high, corruption and mismanagement are rampant.

That's not a country worthy of independence, sorry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard