Gfr28
+6|5920
Did any1 just get done watching that last episode? well those who missed it ... the wife was asked by her ex boyfriend that if she thinks she should of been married to him and she answered "YES" .. then on the next question she was asked If she had sexual relations while married with her current husband she answered "YES" at this point her husband was just torn and he told her she might as well keep going ... the next question that came asked if she thinks that she is a good person and she answered "Yes" and this was worth 200,000 and come to find out that was false and she loses all the money and most likely her husband which looked like he made the money in the relationship ... i wish i had a link to a video of it ....that was the most funniest thing seeing her lose  she had wat should of came to her long time ago.
SealXo
+309|6540
what the fuck are you talking about, its like youre trying to speak to me

Last edited by SealXo (2008-02-25 18:23:29)

yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6681|Ft. Drum, NY
she was a hoe......fo sho!
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5966|Washington DC
i feel like rubbing one out
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6681|Ft. Drum, NY

SealXo wrote:

what the fuck are you talking about
the TV show where they ask the contestant a series of personal qurstions while being hooked up to a lie detector and reveal the ansewers on the show with the contestants loved ones right there watching. Oh yeah, if they tell the truth there is a cash prize.
Gfr28
+6|5920
ya that had to ruin that relationship
Gfr28
+6|5920
yuckfou09 nice 10th mountain patch ...my cousin was in the 10th mountain a while back before going elsewhere
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6448|California
lol i heard about this show at school once. I would love to watch it.
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6642|Amsterdam, NY
Just watched it....made me rolf win she thought she was a good person and lost all her money, because it was a lie

Last edited by SgtSlauther (2008-02-25 18:47:46)

Gfr28
+6|5920

SgtSlauther wrote:

Just watched it....made me rolf win she thought she was a good person and lost all her money, because it was a lie
hahah ya  that was the best ...man now her husband knows shes been around the block a few times lol!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6573|Mountains of NC

yeah just saw it, I laughed and then I laughed harder, then I pointed at him and laughed ......................... now watching terminator
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6137
I felt bad for her husband, too bad he married a complete bitch.

ANyone notice when she tried to justify her awnser to whether or not she felt she was a good person, she didn't mention anything relating to her husband, only to stealing money?
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6340|Oregon
I honestly don't think this show is real.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH
I watched it on TIVO. Her justification in why she is a good person is because she learned from her mistakes. It was gut-wrenching watching her make a fool of herself and her family. If there is any consolation prize, it would be her dad narrowly succeeded in keeping her off the pole.

UPDATE: I thought her sister looked hot...remind me of Uma Thurman.

Last edited by loubot (2008-02-26 05:22:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard