Etherate
+0|6782
Ok so lately (last few days) i can't play online within 5 minutes of entering a server i get kicked back to the BF2 servers list and i get the message "Your connection to the server has been lost" ..whats up with that?

i almost positive there is nothing wrong with my connection... I have ADSL2+ @ 8mb/s (max for my modem) and i can play call of duty fine without problems.

Can anyone offer any advice?
BrightAsh
+1|6808
when i had that problem, my UTP cable was busted.... but the chance that this is also your problem is very small i guess
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6799
Hmm...I do get that message from time to time, but then it is the server just starting up new, so everyone on that server loses his/her connection. Do you always join the same servers? Maybe it's just certain servers messed up...
Sharken
+0|6804
The other day my internet connection was connecting/disconnecting for quite some time, so it could be something like that.

But i know for a fact that some servers just kicks you without reason, the EA UK Official servers does that from time to time
Etherate
+0|6782

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

Hmm...I do get that message from time to time, but then it is the server just starting up new, so everyone on that server loses his/her connection. Do you always join the same servers? Maybe it's just certain servers messed up...
nah i always play on different servers...i don't have any favourites, and i usually play with some clan members and im the only one who gets disconnected from the server
thinner44
+1|6801
Happens a few times if I'm on auto connect. But then I rarely stick with the same servers..... more to the point, they don't always stick with me
Been booted back to the desktop a few times, but all in all, if I've played 4-5 hours non stop, I think that's pretty fair..... It could be a problem with my hardware but I do play with a firewall and AV enabled... so who knows (it could be you)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard