NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
https://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9618/pedoontehloosehh1.jpg

Edit: I just got this from him...

hahahhahaha first of all u lil ONLINE SHIT TALKER im not a pedo i have a fuckin girlfriend of 3 yrs and will be engaged to her june 1st dickhead.   i get more pusy than u EVER SEEN.   

second of all only PUSSYS talk shit online... a REAL MAN will meet in PERSON and talk that same shit which we know ur preppy bitchass aint fixing to do... so ill tell u what ill put u up to the test.  ill tell you what, we can do it like this.  if you really think your a badass and can talk that lil shit you talked then MEET ME IN PERSON and say that same shit.  I WILL GIVE U 100 DOLLARS CASH just to show up and meet me and see if you say that same shit IN PERSON.  NO BS 100 FOR YOU to see if you do it.  we know your lil 125 lb ass wouldnt DO SHIT, but pussy out like a lil bitch cause all i would have to do is sneeze and your bitchass would fall down.  all i gotta say is this.  PUSSYS talk shit ONLINE.  you can talk all the shit u want to me thru email but all it does is show me how much of a pussy you are.  it does NOT make me mad.  you want to PROVE to me your a badass shittalker, then MEET ME IN PERSON and do it.  so lets see how big your gay ballz are now abercrombie closeted homo.  email me back w/ the TIME AND PLACE u wanan meet or else ur admitting to me that ur a BITCH.  u can bring AS MANY OF UR PREPPY FRIENDS TOO as long as they dont try to s-ck my d-ck.  if u email me back with ANYTHING OTHER THAN A TIME AND PLACE to meet then your admitting your a bitch, along w/ bein a fag, and i will just block your ass after your email if it doesnt name a time and place.  cause your just a lil 15 yr old bicycle riding prettyboy w/ all your lil AF/Hollister boyfriends who wouldnt do shit but run like a lil hoe while ur make up falls from ur face
TIME AND PLACE? OR your a bitch and your blocked
BET YOU DONT HIT ME BACK W/ AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION

if u email me w/ ANYTHING ELSE, SUCH AS SHIT TALKING, and NO answer to where and when, then YOUR ADMITTING TO ME UR A BITCH AND A PUSSY AND YOUR SCARED OUTTA UR MIND, and i will then block you

Lol so what kinda stuff should i say back?

www.myspace.com/19955173
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
...congrats? That's the typical MySpace person anyways.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Direct him to the worst part of town, at 2 AM
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6612|7th level of hell

BF2s E-mail spam-fest?
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6566|England
Well from his original message he was being friendly.

To be honest NeXuS4909 you look like you've just totally overreacted to his message and started the whole thing.

Say nothing back, seriously you've failed.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6412|SoCal
Invite him over for anal.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
ripfest2006
Banned
+10|6582
myspace: serious business
avman633
+116|6334
I got rid of that fucking myspace shit. So many spam messages from people with pictures of sexy girls that were really fat horny guys.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia

rh27 wrote:

Well from his original message he was being friendly.

To be honest NeXuS4909 you look like you've just totally overreacted to his message and started the whole thing.

Say nothing back, seriously you've failed.
I'm bored so i decided to make it interesting. I'm pretty sure he over reacted after typing all that just to make me seem bad. He coulda said, No man it isn't like that.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
send him to a gay bar.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

aj0404 wrote:

send him to a gay bar.
InnerMonkey
+62|6689
I'm with rh27 on this one.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

InnerMonkey wrote:

I'm with rh27 on this one.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!
Meet him IRL and stop proving his point by posting your 2 man circle jerk here.
SuperiorTactix
+2|5876
LMAO nice response "Who the fuck are you ... You damn pedo... Go back to your moms attic and masturbate" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious. btw wats ur myspace
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6272

I'm Jamesey wrote:

David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Bull3t wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Gimme the guys address first. I need spinal column removal practice.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6626|The View From The Afternoon
its the internet.. let it go.
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6723|Florida, United States
epic. +1
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6331|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

I'm Jamesey wrote:

lol at ad

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/cbury/untitled-8.jpg

Last edited by ceslayer23 (2008-02-25 16:50:43)

MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6164|Schofield Barracks

HurricaИe wrote:

I'll add him

www.myspace.com/abelincolnr00lz
YOU LIE TO ME
YOU ARE ABE
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9053/ddgh5.png
djphetal