cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
What does that even mean? Did you just put random words together with periods?
0ne-eyed_joe
Hopper Chore
+14|5928|Lancashire,England

cablecopulate wrote:

What does that even mean? Did you just put random words together with periods?
Obviously it was a crap joke.  I mean that I think it would be hard for me not to play and get the stars if I were in your position.
The stats reference was made to suggest that your BF2 skills may be due to you having a special gift similar to that of Neo; the lead character from that very popular film-The matrix.

Last edited by 0ne-eyed_joe (2008-02-25 13:02:05)

CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6597|California U.S.A

cablecopulate wrote:

I want to get my 100brs on tampa. I was thinking of getting a crew together to Blackhawk it up. Full teamwork mode. Maybe a bit of ammo padding for points.
Just Pm me or set a time/day you want to play Highway Tampa.

AT Mine chucking outta a blackhawk works pretty good on the massive armour convoys. There are a few Mobile AA's though so it make it tricky. I'd like to get a BR 100 myself.

Or we could roll as engi's in tanks I still haven't got my 25 kills IAR to get my armour medal.
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.

0ne-eyed_joe wrote:

Obviously it was a crap joke.  I mean that I think it would be hard for me not to play and get the stars if I were in your position.
Yeah I didn't get that at all.

I just played 3 rounds of Tampa and got a ton of armor time and got over 100. Cross one off the list!

Last edited by cablecopulate (2008-02-25 12:56:50)

cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
Oh, I re-read it after your explanation now. I get it.
0ne-eyed_joe
Hopper Chore
+14|5928|Lancashire,England

cablecopulate wrote:

Oh, I re-read it after your explanation now. I get it.
You still haven't laughed. 

I'm easily amused.
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
lol
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

You must of played non-stop to get your 20 hours in! Or, were you already on your way before you made this thread? (My point being, this thread was made 21 hours ago, asking if you should go for armor badge, and now sure enough you say you got your 20 hours already!)

Anyway, I was gonna suggest Jalalabad if you want to armor whore. That map is great for it if you're USMC because you get three tanks eventually. Not so much if your MEC. Unless you have a good team and never lose the mosque. I score pretty high on Jalalabad when I armor whore. But, I guess you were really going more for time rather then points, and I assume rounds on Tampa last longer?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Slarty
+37|5972|Ingerland

Im_Dooomed wrote:

You must of played non-stop to get your 20 hours in! Or, were you already on your way before you made this thread? (My point being, this thread was made 21 hours ago, asking if you should go for armor badge, and now sure enough you say you got your 20 hours already!)
I think he was refering to a 100BRS on Tampa.........Could be wrong though
Chullster
I'm dead? I'm shit, I'm leaving.
+28|6433|My gaff
Night Flight and Devils Perch are excellent armour maps.  If you get some, you have a bigger advantage than on other more obvious armour map.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6389|the land of bourbon

Chullster wrote:

Night Flight and Devils Perch are excellent armour maps.  If you get some, you have a bigger advantage than on other more obvious armour map.
night flight?  there is only one apc... never really thought it was much of an armor map.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone
Colonel is sexier.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
Yeah I meant I got 100 BRS for Tampa. My main goal is to get over 100 on all maps. 6 to go I think.
Adamshannon8
+94|6192

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Colonel.

Seriously, don't spend 20 hours doing something you don't like for pixels. Play for fun.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6389|the land of bourbon

cablecopulate wrote:

Yeah I meant I got 100 BRS for Tampa. My main goal is to get over 100 on all maps. 6 to go I think.
yeah and you're just being lazy about some of those.  perch, great wall, mass d, and night flight are cake... hell i got my 256 perch best round on the 32 size map.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
I haven't played those maps too much. I can't do it on great wall, but I've come close. All the maps I have to go are maps I want to go for it with friends. They're maps I don't care for too much so more friends=more fun=more points.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

cablecopulate wrote:

I haven't played those maps too much. I can't do it on great wall, but I've come close. All the maps I have to go are maps I want to go for it with friends. They're maps I don't care for too much so more friends=more fun=more points.
If I see you on one of those maps I'll join in and you can revive me or gun for me or something.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6794|Bulgaria
I was Colonel, then got promoted to General. The bird looks cool, I agree, but in any case General is higher! Now I have 1 star, soon will have 2.
TheGiantSE
+14|6479|Sweden
The more stars the sweater the kill !!!
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.

TheGiantSE wrote:

The more stars the sweater the kill !!!
I don't really get sweaty playing bf2.
cospengle
+140|6494|Armidale, NSW, Australia

cablecopulate wrote:

But getting promoted is fun. I've already spent 80hrs in a tank, what's 20 more? Most of the time I am in armor it's necessary anyway. Plus if my team is absolutely dominating I use that to get armor time in. Little chance of dying=prime armor time!
How the hell did you get that far without getting the vet armor badge?

Edit: nm, no vehicles...

Last edited by cospengle (2008-02-28 05:51:28)

cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.

cospengle wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

But getting promoted is fun. I've already spent 80hrs in a tank, what's 20 more? Most of the time I am in armor it's necessary anyway. Plus if my team is absolutely dominating I use that to get armor time in. Little chance of dying=prime armor time!
How the hell did you get that far without getting the vet armor badge?

Edit: nm, no vehicles...
Helicopter 569:37:57
cospengle
aahhh... you whore

actually that's really impressive. Over 2/3 of your time in vehicles. You must have an extra special 'E' button

Last edited by cospengle (2008-02-28 05:56:34)

cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
Where the hell did you get the "no vehicles" thing from?
cospengle
I didn't look at your vehicle stats, I just assumed that with 1300 hours and no vet armor you played inf only...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard