clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5956|Minnesota

Havok wrote:

I warned you.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.  It's only a matter of time until that flirting starts to create a bond.  Isn't that how you got to know/like her?  Sorry dude, girls are fickle and don't value what they have.
yeah broham i hate to agree but he's right, no matter how much compassion and whatnot you put into it, girls are fickle. i could give you numerous examples of such a thing but i won't.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

clogar wrote:

Havok wrote:

I warned you.  Once a cheater, always a cheater.  It's only a matter of time until that flirting starts to create a bond.  Isn't that how you got to know/like her?  Sorry dude, girls are fickle and don't value what they have.
yeah broham i hate to agree but he's right, no matter how much compassion and whatnot you put into it, girls are fickle. i could give you numerous examples of such a thing but i won't.
Lindsey wouldn't cheat on me.. ever.. Because she didn't cheat on her other BF when I was trying to date her...

I really think this whole things being overlooked.. It's really not that big of a deal.. This guy has nothing I don't have, if anything, he should be the one that's jealous...

I don't think this relationship is gonna end anytime soon.. I could see myself marrying this girl, and she could see herself marrying me.. Whenever we talk about the future, kids, where we live, pets.. etc.. all that stuff, shes "with" me.. if that makes any sense...

Just cause some guys flirting with her, it doesn't mean much..  It happens all the time.. A bunch of guys flirt her at school and stuff, and I don't think she even knows it.. They can look all they want, but at the end of the day, shes coming home with me not them..
Lai
+186|6151

LT.Victim wrote:

I really think this whole things being overlooked.. It's really not that big of a deal.. This guy has nothing I don't have, if anything, he should be the one that's jealous...
Lol, it is, but you started it remember? XD

LT.Victim wrote:

Lindsey wouldn't cheat on me.. ever..
So don't bother about silly things anymore, this is all you need to know right?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

LT.Victim wrote:

clogar wrote:

Havok wrote:

Lindsey wouldn't cheat on me.. ever.. Because she didn't cheat on her other BF when I was trying to date her...

I don't think this relationship is gonna end anytime soon.. I could see myself marrying this girl, and she could see herself marrying me.. Whenever we talk about the future, kids, where we live, pets.. etc.. all that stuff, shes "with" me.. if that makes any sense...

Just cause some guys flirting with her, it doesn't mean much..  It happens all the time.. A bunch of guys flirt her at school and stuff, and I don't think she even knows it.. They can look all they want, but at the end of the day, shes coming home with me not them..
I certainly hope so. But just don't think it is a guarantee.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
break his legs, send a message to the rest of them
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5984|Perth, indian ocean
What ever you do, don't spy on her.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

belldawg wrote:

spy on her, it makes sense.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5984|Perth, indian ocean

XxRavenxX wrote:

belldawg wrote:

spy on her, it makes sense.
From an entertaining point of view for this thread, maybe.
For you, nah.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
To quote myself:

bennisboy wrote:

Hmmm, dont worry about it, as long as we're teenagers we're bound to flirt with other people, but most of the time nothing happens.
I do know how it feels though, but guys tend to over-react as soon as a girl gets involved, its something about them that doesn't let us think straight. Try not to let it worry you
This whole update has been blown out of all proportion, especially by havoc. She's not sleeping around, it was jus a damn facebook convo, which very few people seem to be able to grasp. As Ryan said, she just has a flirty nature, that doesn't make her a whore!

If you're worried that she didn't tell you, just talk to her about it, and she'll realise it worried you n probs won't do it again
samfink
+31|6555
I wouldn't worry about it. I highly doubt Lindsey would leave you for a guy she met on facebook, especially with what you said about you two seeing yourself married.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6349|Belfast

samfink wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. I highly doubt Lindsey would leave you for a guy she met on facebook, especially with what you said about you two seeing yourself married.
and people never thought that couples would meet on WoW

had to say it

wait...
YOU HAVE FACEBOOK?
fail

Last edited by henno13 (2008-02-25 10:03:15)

scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Fuck, i remember this topic.

ive just read it all again. i got home from work at Half 5...and its now 7.

i remember why i stopped coming on this site lol!!

interesting relationship has to be said.

mines complicated, im in manchester - shes in London.

work the fuck that out...
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

scottomus0 wrote:

One solution m8: Emigrate
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

bennisboy wrote:

As Ryan said, she just has a flirty nature, that doesn't make her a whore!
Oh god. I hate girls like that. They fuck guys up. One of my mates really like this girl, she was going round the block at this club we were at. Even on me for abit, course I was drunk so I was having all of it. But afterwards I reflected on it ... and girls like that piss me off. Because it made my mate quite annoyed. And girls like that don't deserve to be liked as much as they are by some.

Of course at the end of the day, it was all about just having a good time, but still
Lai
+186|6151

scottomus0 wrote:

Lol, sorry, but I don't consider distance much of an obstacle these modern days. You're lucky!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
nah its not so bad...

it means i can have my life, without having to be stuck with her every night meaning i cant do my own shit without them moaning.

also it means when i see her its fucking great and different every time.

i mean, if she wasnt as awsome as she was i wouldnt waste my time with it all.

as said, im only 17 aswell, 18 few months.

it means i can enjoy my life aswell, then when it comes to wanting to settle down.

which i'd love to with her may i add.

i can do
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Remember one thing: She chose to hide it from you.

If it really didn't mean anything, she would not have tried to keep it a secret. I have a habit to flirt with other girls too, but at least I have the decency to do it in front of my gf where she can see it. That way she knows I'm not hiding anything, and that the flirting really doesn't mean anything. Jokingly flirting around is fine, but as soon as you get secretive about it, something's wrong. Remember that.

I don't mean to start trouble here, but I will say this:
I think that sooner or later, she'll fuck you over.

I base that statement on my own experiences. As soon as a girl keeps secrets from you, especially about flirting with other people, you have a problem.

But then again, maybe I've just been fucked over too many times in the past. I've become very suspicious.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I don't mean to start trouble here, but I will say this:
I think that sooner or later, she'll fuck you over.

I base that statement on my own experiences. As soon as a girl keeps secrets from you, especially about flirting with other people, you have a problem.
LBN's right, and so are the others who've said similar things. Flirting behind your back is only the beginning. For all you know she could be fantasizing about whoever it is. Everything starts off as something small, with the potential to get bigger and possibly worse. Just cos you're with her doesn't necessarily mean she's being faithful to you.

BESIDES, if she really loves you then WHY THE FUCK IS SHE EVEN DOING THAT KIND OF THING IN THE FIRST PLACE???????

A faithful girl/lover who you can trust simply does not do those kind of things! Especially not behind your back!

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2008-02-25 11:37:46)

bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Lol LT I bet you're wishing you hadn't posted that now. But tbh, its all bullshit, as I've said, she jus seems like a flirty girl, pay no notice to the other guys
Lai
+186|6151

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

For all you know she could be fantasizing about whoever it is.
You sir, have quite a vivid imagination yourself as well

Like I said, she probably kept if from him knowing that he would make a fuss about nothing.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6413|Michigan, USA

LT.Victim wrote:

[stuff] Just cause some guys flirting with her, it doesn't mean much..  It happens all the time.. A bunch of guys flirt her at school and stuff, and I don't think she even knows it.. They can look all they want, but at the end of the day, shes coming home with me not them..
That last sentence is the best - so true!

Lai wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Like I said, she probably kept if from him knowing that he would make a fuss about nothing.
Unlike all the other people who think this is something big and bad that's happening, I have to agree with Lai here and his statement that she kept it from you LT so a big fuss wouldn't be made over nothing, which is what is happening on the forums here seeing the way everyone else has responded.  LT, I think you've realized this, but the forum is still fussing over it, so just update us again when you talk to Lindsey so we can officially confirm and close this case.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

commandochristian wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

[stuff] Just cause some guys flirting with her, it doesn't mean much..  It happens all the time.. A bunch of guys flirt her at school and stuff, and I don't think she even knows it.. They can look all they want, but at the end of the day, shes coming home with me not them..
That last sentence is the best - so true!

Lai wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Unlike all the other people who think this is something big and bad that's happening, I have to agree with Lai here and his statement that she kept it from you LT so a big fuss wouldn't be made over nothing, which is what is happening on the forums here seeing the way everyone else has responded.  LT, I think you've realized this, but the forum is still fussing over it, so just update us again when you talk to Lindsey so we can officially confirm and close this case.
I concur, its resulted in forum madness!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
I really don't want to talk to her about it, because like you said, It would just result in a big fuss over nothing..

I knew people would over think the whole thing, which is why I wasn't going to post it in the first place.. But I know I can always rely on people like Lai, Commando and bennisboy to tell me how it really is..
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
so... no leg breaking?
A12345
+77|6470
Reminds me of this dude who saw pictures of his girl with me and totally freaked. Granted i dont know which pictures he saw, but still. She got mad as hell at him saying things like "you make it sound as if im cheating on you", "its not like i was trying to hide them from you", "i knew youd do something like stalk my friends sites". whatever you do, do it cool, nothing pisses a girl off like insinuating infidelity.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard