konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

Bernadictus wrote:

Glow instead of Drop-Shadow +1!
Looks like the standard OS 10.4 background in your image
I finally admitted that I like OSX, and this is what I get?

-konfusion
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6205|Winland

You didn't rate Bannadictus, konfusion, so I'll do him.

7/9, it's ok, even though I don't like the idea of Trackr.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
Your sig gave me a itchy STD

STD/10
MrCookie
good times
+31|6005|In a wheelchair.
lol 7/10
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

Freezer7Pro wrote:

You didn't rate Bannadictus, konfusion, so I'll do him.

7/9, it's ok, even though I don't like the idea of Trackr.
He didn't really rate me - I'd rate him a 7-8/10 -  I love gradients.

Freezer:
5-6/10

Magp... you don't have one, so you're excluded.

Mr. Cookie:
I hate bevels, and the rainbow black thing ain't doin' it for me.... 4-5/10

-konfusion
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

Magpie wrote:

Your sig gave me a itchy STD

STD/10
Nä, det var blattehoran du köpte igår!

EDIT: 8/9 for Konfusion. If you change the shading on the right to lighting, you've got a 9

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2008-02-21 17:21:25)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6739|Uhh... erm...
Word/10
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

Mspaint/9
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6140|Carnoustie, Scotland
7/10.

Rate Freezers again.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

I want my vacuums rated now!!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6447|Brisbane, Australia

4/10...they are vacuum cleaners...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

6/9. Your avatar is pure win, though.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6750|FUCK UBISOFT

Fail/10
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

Failfad/9.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6718|austria
i dont get it but 7/10 for the paintaction!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6739|Uhh... erm...
4/10 One dismembered breast does not a great sig make.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

drake666 wrote:

i dont get it but 7/10 for the paintaction!
It's not paint, goddammit! Paint does not use anti-aliasing!

Anyhow, 7/9 for Tet.
MrCookie
good times
pretty good sigs there... and for ppl just thinkin my sig is a rainbow it isnt... its Ethiopian flag!!!

Last edited by MrCookie (2008-02-29 13:39:01)

tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6182|Sydney | ♥

4/10
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
MrCookie
good times
ooh cool tazz 8/10
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

3/9. Boring.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6739|Uhh... erm...
8/10 Teabagging.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

8/9. MSPaint.
Stimey
­
+786|6128|Ontario | Canada
@ Freezer
7/7
­
­
­
­
­
­
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6205|Winland

0/9. Too big, plain text, horrible formatting and boring. Sorry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard