HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … 837606.ece

What the hell is this?! I'm going to start making a tally of every news story I see of teens committing heinous crimes. Extra demerits if they get a light sentence.
02fxnmaurer
+75|6452|Birmingham UK
DEATH PENALTY PLEASE....i dont care if its immoral...This country is so fucked.... ...u wait ...these lads will get like a few years and then they'l be free.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
That's pretty fucked up...  A blowtorch and a pair of pliers will render the appropriate justice.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
Please, O please stay away from that newspaper.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
Haha typical moron lapping up the sensationalist tabloid nonsense.

The Sun = Not even worth reading, unless you cannot comprehend news aimed at anyone over the age of 12. It's all spin.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
I'll make a note to add the Sun to the list of other British media I typically ignore...   (like the Telegraph and the Daily Mail).
aLeX
.?
+160|6301|:D

I laughed.

The Sun is a newspaper for children and illiterate adults.
Dersmikner
+147|6468|Texas
Were that girl a relative of mine you wouldn't have to worry about how the justice system handled things.
PureFodder
+225|6255
Since the story is a couple of days old and absolutely nobody other than the the moronic Sun seems to be reporting it I'm maintaining scepticism over the entire story.
Jepeto87
+38|6655|Dublin

Dersmikner wrote:

Were that girl a relative of mine you wouldn't have to worry about how the justice system handled things.
Second.

The Sun is an awful paper but im sure they didnt just make the incident up, although..
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5931|Washington DC

Uzique wrote:

The Sun = Not even worth reading, unless you cannot comprehend news aimed at anyone over the age of 12. It's all spin.
Take note of the "From" part of my profile... I do believe that The Sun is a UK paper and thus I wouldn't really know much about it. It's like you posting an article from The Examiner and me saying "WTF DON'T U KNOW ITS A TABLOID?!!"... you sure as heck wouldn't, it's a DC area newspaper.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-02-25 12:10:09)

jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
I swear to God I'm going to start going on Fox News and CNN and take every single article that is remotely bad. Then I'm going to make 2 threads a day explaining how America's judicial system is fucked up, and that the citizens of America should take action.

Good job I'm an atheist and my promise means nothing.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6449|Somewhere else

Uzique wrote:

How do you spin something like that?  Do you really think it's just nonsense?

"Raped for 14 hours BAH! it was only 8 hours, quit being overly dramatic!"

Or, maybe

"She was asking for it, with the wine and all"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Uzique wrote:

How do you spin something like that?  Do you really think it's just nonsense?

"Raped for 14 hours BAH! it was only 8 hours, quit being overly dramatic!"

Or, maybe

"She was asking for it, with the wine and all"
I do agree with you, however when not being completely sensationalistic they tend to make up 'facts', so to get the whole story I'd prefer it from a reputable source.
BRiiNDED
+137|6094
IF THIS IS 100% TRUE or CLOSE...
Then...

Those, for lack of a better word - kids (even though i'm 16 also) - should go and in my opinion, die its just sick, I feel well sorry for that woman. Spec' as her kids were there (apparently).

& if this is made-up.....

Seriously, how sick would you have to be to think of something like this?!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
umm....link to the video?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

ATG wrote:

For shame Mr.Grape, for shame.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
Wat happened? The sun website causes my FF to crash everytime I try to read it
BRiiNDED
+137|6094

bennisboy wrote:

Wat happened? The sun website causes my FF to crash everytime I try to read it
According to that website, 2, 16 year olds and a 14 year, raped a mother,24, of 2 childen, for 14 hours.

At this point im not convinced its true, but if it is, well, read my last post.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

The Sheriff wrote:

ATG wrote:

For shame Mr.Grape, for shame.
It was only for the lulz....and shock value.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard