kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

Raphi wrote:

kylef wrote:

Well, I've used Free Hostia for about 3 months now and I have had no problems at all.
You have a domain, I don't.

The one I wanted to use is already used
You can get free domains like .be and so on (or is that now expired)
Raphi
Banned
+354|6255|Basel, Switzerland
linkplslol

karma for help btw.
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6564|Up a tree
www.surreal-media.com

i live in the U.K and they are U.S, but they are far cheaper and give a better service than anyone here
Raphi
Banned

~{TPP}~richoxon wrote:

www.surreal-media.com

i live in the U.K and they are U.S, but they are far cheaper and give a better service than anyone here
Wow, this host is

I guess ima get 20 gb.

Thank you <3 + krma
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6231|United Kingdom
Raphi
Banned
w00t. My father said I'll get the host this evening if I can get the money with ps jobs

Now I need to know the domain name.

r-widmer.com? raphaelwidmer.com? ect ect ect. Help please
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

raphaelwidmer.com seems like the best best since widmer.ch/com and rwidmer.ch/com are already taken. "-"'s are terrible.

i<3cocks.com would be great too though

Last edited by max (2008-02-24 07:54:53)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6564|Up a tree
did you go with surreal-media ??

if so, the C-panel is really good, so easy to make a php site
Raphi
Banned

max wrote:

raphaelwidmer.com seems like the best best since widmer.ch/com and rwidmer.ch/com are already taken. "-"'s are terrible.

i<3cocks.com would be great too though
lols

~{TPP}~richoxon wrote:

did you go with surreal-media ??

if so, the C-panel is really good, so easy to make a php site
Yes, thank you again <3
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6349|uk

I would have said hostmonster- 1.5 terabytes of storage, and 15 terabytes of bandwidth /month, for £3 a month, but o well, seems you've already chosen
Raphi
Banned

Titch2349 wrote:

I would have said hostmonster- 1.5 terabytes of storage, and 15 terabytes of bandwidth /month, for £3 a month, but o well, seems you've already chosen
Not really, my father will order it this evening. link4win
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6349|uk

Raphi wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

Not really, my father will order it this evening. link4win
uhm.... www.hostmonster.com ?

Been with the for 6 months, rarely have any problems, CPanel is sexy, live chat with english (american), people who all always helpful (and trained), and they have a dandy service status page so you can check broken things
Raphi
Banned
[19:01] Raphi : what a fucking bullshit
[19:01] Raphi : my fathers creditcard isnt able to be used anymore
[19:01] Raphi : we fucked up with the security code
[19:02] Raphi : so i gott wait 7 days now untill we get a new code
[19:02] Raphi : fuck it, no host for me
[19:02] Zimmer:
max
Vela Incident

haha, you always manage to screw up on the simple things
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6412|Norway | Unkown
lol.

paypal <3

Last edited by PhaxeNor (2008-02-24 10:49:13)

CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6615|Medford, WI

Raphi wrote:

kylef wrote:

Well, I've used Free Hostia for about 3 months now and I have had no problems at all.

use hostsnake, i use them and love it, only thing is use a gmail email when signing up, it never worked for me when i used a yahoo and hotmail account http://hostsnake.com
Raphi
Banned

CosmoKramer wrote:

Raphi wrote:

kylef wrote:

use hostsnake, i use them and love it, only thing is use a gmail email when signing up, it never worked for me when i used a yahoo and hotmail account http://hostsnake.com
300 mb bandwitdh? lulz

Anyway, fuck off max
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6615|Medford, WI

Raphi wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Raphi wrote:

300 mb bandwitdh? lulz

Anyway, fuck off max
it says 300gb bandwidth, and I run a flash game site on it and no trouble with bandwith
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6511|montreal, quebec

Blue Host . com

so far so good, i never had problem with them and the package is pretty good.

7$/month (USD)

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2008-02-24 19:34:10)

Defiance
+438|6667

www.1and1.com

Used them for a long time for a fileserver (for personal use and a the CS zombiemod server a while back) and a web design site.
max
Vela Incident

Raphi wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Raphi wrote:

300 mb bandwitdh? lulz

Anyway, fuck off max
no u

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard